Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

Robert Griffin III

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Robert Griffin III

Postby MatthewM. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:55 pm

Glory to Allah! The Redskins savior from Baylor takes a dump on Drew Luck's face again. Drew Luck the fat ugly goober that he is, eats another cheeseburger and cries in his mothers closet. RG3 is the main man, the people's champ and every edorser's dream. While Robert is on TV selling subway sandwiches, young Drew sits at home with his peener in a hotdog bun attempting to simulate the sweet loving Bob gets every night from multiple women. The Rookie of the year and chosen one for my Washington Redskins, the anti Cam and anti cardboard cutout Drew Luck. We have waited long for Allah to deliver us a QB and he is here to stay. Eat turds Drew and Peyton you are no match for the RG3 train. The Redskins Renaissance begins
PigsEyeGator wrote:Right now I am so f'ing low that I would do MatthewM.
MatthewM.
Bull Gator

Re: Robert Griffin III

Postby WobbleGator » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:58 pm

This is very Alvin like. Where is the long cat?
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby bradgator2 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:01 pm

Matthew = Bammer = Alvin :dunno:
bradgator2
All-American Gator

Postby ShowMeLove » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:02 pm

FRG3
ShowMeLove
Heisman Gator

Postby Gator98MD » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:05 pm

Unless your a fellow Muslim I would be worried about getting pipe bombed by an offended Alvin
Gator98MD
All-American Gator

Postby Dugaboy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:13 pm

RGIII just sucked all the gizz out of Cam Newton's attempted to paint himself as the second Messiah to the NFL...

I love it. Newton is a turd & a one-man show. Griffin is intelligent...and a leader.
Dugaboy
Heisman Gator

Postby WobbleGator » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Luck's team is almost a lock to make the playoffs. RG3's aint.
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby MatthewM. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Luck has racked up wins against the Jags, Titans and Browns of the world. Go look at his schedule. Impressive win against Green Bay is it.
MatthewM.
Bull Gator

Postby WobbleGator » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Luck will win ROY. Don't matter what the schedule is.
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby MatthewM. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:33 pm

You racist POS
MatthewM.
Bull Gator

Postby CapitalGator02 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:34 pm

WobbleGator wrote:Luck's team is almost a lock to make the playoffs. RG3's aint.

And? The Skins are the 8th best scoring offense in the NFL (Colts 17th). RG can't help the fact that the defense blows. He's also lacked his go to WR most of the season. Skins are 5-1 when Garcon plays.
CapitalGator02
Head Ball Coach

Postby oxrageous » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:38 pm

The fact is they have both been fabulous as rookies. If the draft were held over again the Colts will still take Luck.
oxrageous

Postby WobbleGator » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:39 pm

I never said Luck is better than RG3, just that Luck will win the ROY. Luck took a team that won two games last year and turned them into a playoff team in his first year.
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby CapitalGator02 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:53 pm

WobbleGator wrote:I never said Luck is better than RG3, just that Luck will win the ROY. Luck took a team that won two games last year and turned them into a playoff team in his first year.

Maybe, but the Colts are a season away from a 10-6 record and playoff berth. The Skins have been a dumpster fire for years. They still have the opportunity to make the playoffs, even win their division. It's not a slam dunk as you make it sound...
CapitalGator02
Head Ball Coach

Postby Alvin York » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:00 pm

MatthewM. wrote:Glory to Allah! The Redskins savior from Baylor takes a dump on Drew Luck's face again. Drew Luck the fat ugly goober that he is, eats another cheeseburger and cries in his mothers closet. RG3 is the main man, the people's champ and every edorser's dream. While Robert is on TV selling subway sandwiches, young Drew sits at home with his peener in a hotdog bun attempting to simulate the sweet loving Bob gets every night from multiple women. The Rookie of the year and chosen one for my Washington Redskins, the anti Cam and anti cardboard cutout Drew Luck. We have waited long for Allah to deliver us a QB and he is here to stay. Eat turds Drew and Peyton you are no match for the RG3 train. The Redskins Renaissance begins

This moron knows about as much about Allah as he does about bowel movement hygiene

All year long Griffin has been getting hype from various commercials and media cheer leading especially the Fox Network. Some people think there is an unwritten law to promote black quarterbacks in the NFL for the sake of political correctness. I don't but that theory but there's no doubt the media has favored Griffin over Luck this year.

Action speaks louder than words. The top tier football gurus see what kind of throws Luck makes game in and game out especially in the latter stages of the 4th quarter. The verdict is in. It's not even worthy of debate.

Luck > (RGII + Tannehil + Wilson + Weeden)

Of course as far as having an exemplary Rookie Season
Still...

Manning > Luck

How's that for a retort, huh?
Still Our Royal Family!!

Alvin York
Head Ball Coach

Postby Zambo » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Alvin York wrote:
MatthewM. wrote:Glory to Allah! The Redskins savior from Baylor takes a dump on Drew Luck's face again. Drew Luck the fat ugly goober that he is, eats another cheeseburger and cries in his mothers closet. RG3 is the main man, the people's champ and every edorser's dream. While Robert is on TV selling subway sandwiches, young Drew sits at home with his peener in a hotdog bun attempting to simulate the sweet loving Bob gets every night from multiple women. The Rookie of the year and chosen one for my Washington Redskins, the anti Cam and anti cardboard cutout Drew Luck. We have waited long for Allah to deliver us a QB and he is here to stay. Eat turds Drew and Peyton you are no match for the RG3 train. The Redskins Renaissance begins

This moron knows about as much about Allah as he does about bowel movement hygiene

All year long Griffin has been getting hype from various commercials and media cheer leading especially the Fox Network. Some people think there is an unwritten law to promote black quarterbacks in the NFL for the sake of political correctness. I don't but that theory but there's no doubt the media has favored Griffin over Luck this year.

Action speaks louder than words. The top tier football gurus see what kind of throws Luck makes game in and game out especially in the latter stages of the 4th quarter. The verdict is in. It's not even worthy of debate.

Still...

Manning > Luck

Why are you swinging Tarzan-like from Luck's nutsack? Does he have some relation to Tennessee or is it just the fact that he's standing the same spot that peanut-head used to occupy?
GET A GRIP!
Zambo
Bull Gator

Postby Alvin York » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Zambo wrote:
Alvin York wrote:

Still...

Manning > Luck

Why are you swinging Tarzan-like from Luck's nutsack? Does he have some relation to Tennessee or is it just the fact that he's standing the same spot that peanut-head used to occupy?

The better Luck does the greater the legend of Peyton Manning. It's Albanian thinking. Far beyond your capacity to understand.
Still Our Royal Family!!

Alvin York
Head Ball Coach

Postby MatthewM. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:18 pm

PASSER RATING: RG3- #3 104.4 Luck- #29 76.1
COMPLETION PERCENTAGE: RG3-#6 67.1% Luck-#32 55.5%
PASSING TOUCHDOWNS: RG3-#14 17 Luck-#14 17
INTERCEPTIONS: RG3- 4 Luck- Highest in league with 16
PASSING YARDS: RG3-#19 2,660 Luck-#4 3,590
RUSHING YDS/TDS: RG3- 714/6 Luck- 216/5

Fat neck Luck can't make a single throw RG3 can't make himself. The verdict is in, the stats don't lie.
MatthewM.
Bull Gator

Postby Zambo » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Alvin York wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Alvin York wrote:

Still...

Manning > Luck

The better Luck does the greater the legend of Peyton Manning. It's Albanian thinking. Far beyond your capacity to understand.

Yes, I guess I do fail to understand how a rookie QB coming in a picking up without missing a beat where Peyton left off does anything to help Peyton's legacy. Any normal person would assume that if a rookie QB can do the same job then Peyton must not have been that great.
GET A GRIP!
Zambo
Bull Gator

Postby crosscreekcooter » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:36 pm

Alvie is confused.
crosscreekcooter
Head Ball Coach

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum