Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlackLabGator, MSNbot Media, rogdochar and 17 guests

Sugar Bowl Tickets Announced

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Sugar Bowl Tickets Announced

Postby rduatc » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:29 am

Tickets have been annouced.. Couple ways to get them. Florida is the home team... UF get 17,500 tickets. Louisville get 17,500.

If you want them right now and not wait for the UF Ticket Office to divide them up

Ticketmaster
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1B004903C54B7A68?artistid=827390&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

UF Ticket Office
http://www.gatorzone.com/story.php?id=24440

Seating Chart
Florida Sections are listed as TEAM A
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/lou/sports/m-footbl/auto_original/6708237.jpeg
rduatc
Freshman Gator

Re: Sugar Bowl Tickets Announced

Postby SavannahGator » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Interesting - we're "Team A', but that's colored in RED and they're "Team B," but that's colored in BLUE

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"A life is not important - except in the impact it has on other lives" . . . Jackie Robinson
SavannahGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby I Have No Friends :( » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:13 pm

1. Go to game.
2. Buy ticket for $15 before kickoff.
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!
gatorpe wrote:Urb is a low life lying lover jilting big ten dBAG.

I Have No Friends :(
Bull Gator

Postby Sasquatch Gator » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:46 pm

I Have No Friends :( wrote:1. Go to game.
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

Yeah, screw buying these tickets for $150-$200 for what should be a horrifically boring game.
:burp:
Sasquatch Gator
Bull Gator

Postby BoomTown » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Get 'em while they're hot. Tickets are going quick. I did a search just for S&G over an hour ago and came back and did another for best seats just now and it had moved back a row. :facepalm:
BoomTown
Heisman Gator

Postby I Have No Friends :( » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Sasquatch Gator wrote:
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

Yeah, screw buying these tickets for $150-$200 for what should be a horrifically boring game.

Actually I'm hoping to see marked improvement from Driskel and our offense, especially with his ankle healed up and ample time to rep the passing game in practice.

Would be awesome to see all 3 phases of the team perform to their capability; poor Louisville might not come out of the locker room after halftime :lol:
gatorpe wrote:Urb is a low life lying lover jilting big ten dBAG.

I Have No Friends :(
Bull Gator

Postby Swamp82 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:33 pm

3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

I have gone to NO and traded a six pack for two seats at the Fl vs WVa game of course I was much younger then and wouldn't try that now. That is a good way to get them if you don't care if you go or not cause it might not work out.
Gotta get a Lucky Dog at one of the carts before we go in, then haul a$$ down to Cafe Dumond by Jackson Square to have the best Beignets in America, nothing like fried dough and Powered Sugar for the munches.

Reminds me of one trip back... Left NO headed home to Pensacola about 2:30am got pulled over for speeding in Mississippi when he came up to the window he put the flashlight in my face I gave him my license, he asked me to step out then he got my buddy out and searched us and put us both in cuffs in the back of his car. I asked him what was up and he said he suspected we were traveling with cocaine in our possession and I asked how he got that idea
He said I had it all around my nose, I licked my mustache and it was the sugar from the Beignets, that sucked! Of course after he had the dog cop come and searched my truck it was clean and we were let go without a ticket.
Good thing he didn't stop us on the way over a couple days earlier, it was the 70's you know
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Return to Gatorsports Forum