Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The RH Factor and 28 guests

Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby TN G8tr » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Wow. Now the debate on the BCS bowls begin. Sure the DelusioNOLE fans in Tally feeling mighty confident. GO Huskies. Can't believe how this set up for the Fightin' Cimmarons!
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
User avatar
TN G8tr
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6348
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby jagator0 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:07 pm

How does NIU's coach not coach in the Orange Bowl to go coach NC State? This is a much bigger game than he'll ever be in at NCSU.
jagator0
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby vulcan_alex » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:10 pm

First coach goes where the money and his future is. Second this game will be even worst than our last Sugar Bowl beat down of Cincy in similar circumstances unless FSU is dopey and takes the night off.
I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn
vulcan_alex
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 7520
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby Class of '78 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:11 pm

I went a year to NIU before transferring to UF. It's the equivalent to USF, a commuter school outside Chicago, with partying being its greatest claim to fame.

I would know. :embarrassed:
User avatar
Class of '78
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6568
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby gatorhunter » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Herbie just took a shot at EJ and the FSU offense.
gatorhunter
Freshman Gator
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby Amazin1 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:18 pm

that shot was great..lol. been to NIU...nice party school as stated...hoping for the upset.
User avatar
Amazin1
All-American Gator
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby gatorhunter » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Amazin1 wrote:that shot was great..lol. been to NIU...nice party school as stated...hoping for the upset.


He's probably a little miffed that the noles let him down after he picked them to win the NC
gatorhunter
Freshman Gator
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby jagator0 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:21 pm

vulcan_alex wrote:First coach goes where the money and his future is. Second this game will be even worst than our last Sugar Bowl beat down of Cincy in similar circumstances unless FSU is dopey and takes the night off.


i'm not saying he should turn the job down. but wait until after the OB before reporting for work, He'll never sniff a game this big there.
jagator0
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby oxrageous » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:23 pm

User avatar
oxrageous
Moderator
 
Posts: 13684
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby TN G8tr » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Yeah Herbie's a little bit pissy tonight. Beotchin about teams getting left out.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
User avatar
TN G8tr
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6348
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby DaddyGator » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:31 pm

This completes the Orange Bowl's slide into oblivion.
Illegitimi non carborundum
User avatar
DaddyGator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Pensacola, L.A.

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby rogdochar » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:39 pm

That Orange Bowl Association will need to be charitable with
lots of tickets ... freebies to Boy's Club, Big-Brothers Association,
etc. May see some ill-clad homeless stretchin' out in some areas.
Is there a Hookers' Association ? May be good crowd for their trade ?
In the words "Orange Bowl on the skids."
User avatar
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 12740
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 am

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby NitroGator » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:43 pm

rogdochar wrote:That Orange Bowl Association will need to be charitable with
lots of tickets ... freebies to Boy's Club, Big-Brothers Association,
etc. May see some ill-clad homeless stretchin' out in some areas.
Is there a Hookers' Association ?"


Isn't that what they do for UM games? :D
User avatar
NitroGator
Redshirt Gator
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby Swamp Queen » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:44 pm

NitroGator wrote:
rogdochar wrote:That Orange Bowl Association will need to be charitable with
lots of tickets ... freebies to Boy's Club, Big-Brothers Association,
etc. May see some ill-clad homeless stretchin' out in some areas.
Is there a Hookers' Association ?"


Isn't that what they do for UM games? :D


Are Dolphin games much better?
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.


DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
User avatar
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6081
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 pm
Location: anywhere but here

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby gatorhunter » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:45 pm

I find it extremely interesting that the line is only 7.
gatorhunter
Freshman Gator
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby Coach9 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:47 pm

This is the type of opponent that allows the noles to pass the eye test.
User avatar
Coach9
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4775
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby NitroGator » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Swamp Queen wrote:
NitroGator wrote:
rogdochar wrote:That Orange Bowl Association will need to be charitable with
lots of tickets ... freebies to Boy's Club, Big-Brothers Association,
etc. May see some ill-clad homeless stretchin' out in some areas.
Is there a Hookers' Association ?"


Isn't that what they do for UM games? :D


Are Dolphin games much better?


No, the players at Dolphins games are paid less
User avatar
NitroGator
Redshirt Gator
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby gatordad3 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:54 pm


LOL!!!! An idiot Nole fan asked us how our game went this weekend. Like playing and winning an ACC title was such a big deal.
gatordad3
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1456
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby gator87 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Oh great, once the holes beat down N. Illinois we'll have to hear all about how they're back again.
User avatar
gator87
All-American Gator
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Re: Clowns vs. Huskies in Orange

Postby NitroGator » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:00 pm

gatordad3 wrote:

LOL!!!! An idiot Nole fan asked us how our game went this weekend. Like playing and winning an ACC title was such a big deal.



Post this to that Nole fan...tell him to read the comments...
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/1 ... s-off.html

This is what we look like in regard to that conference...
Image
User avatar
NitroGator
Redshirt Gator
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum

cron