Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Durty South Swamp, GatorJB, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Jabberdave, Sasquatch Gator, Swamp Queen and 50 guests

inkenkluziv and inedvertnt

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

inkenkluziv and inedvertnt

Postby phideltgator » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:17 am

Well the zebras didn't disappoint last night trying at any occurrence to cause widespread distress and nonsense. I made the title simple just in case any zebra types were surfing the web. I know they get confused really easy.
First in the Texas game a player drops the ball before he crosses the goal line? Oh, we got a call for that. Inadvertent whistle. The zebs called it a td. So why review the play? They will not make the proper call because they were too preoccupied calling it a touch.
In the Bama game, slowly after a few brain tarts we see the ball was tipped disallowing an oscee. So we have 50 cameras and slow mo equipment like never before. The ball was not tipped as the ball traveled 1 mile per hour over the fingers...Inconclusive....hard to tell what happened as the ball spirals into the night.
phideltgator
Head Ball Coach

Re: inkenkluziv and inedvertnt

Postby diehardg8r » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:14 am

Officiating has gotten worse since replay, not that it was ever really that good to begin with. These guys have a real aversion to having what they call on the field overruled from the booth. I think there is alot of corruption and downright cheating going on.
The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.” Dante
diehardg8r
Bull Gator

Postby I Have No Friends :( » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:22 pm

diehardg8r wrote:Officiating has gotten worse since replay, not that it was ever really that good to begin with. These guys have a real aversion to having what they call on the field overruled from the booth. I think there is alot of corruption and downright cheating going on.

Bingo.
gatorpe wrote:Urb is a low life lying lover jilting big ten dBAG.

I Have No Friends :(
Bull Gator

Postby FunnGun » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:26 pm

You would think a Bama lover wouldn't have any objections about the officiating.
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby I Have No Friends :( » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:27 pm

FunnGun wrote:You would think a Bama lover wouldn't have any objections about the officiating.

I think it was a cry for the refs to cheat harder ;)
gatorpe wrote:Urb is a low life lying lover jilting big ten dBAG.

I Have No Friends :(
Bull Gator

Postby FunnGun » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:29 pm

I Have No Friends :( wrote:
FunnGun wrote:You would think a Bama lover wouldn't have any objections about the officiating.

I think it was a cry for the refs to cheat harder ;)

I think Phibamadelt is confused. They won and were only flagged twice.
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby GulfG8r » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:44 pm

diehardg8r wrote:Officiating has gotten worse since replay, not that it was ever really that good to begin with. These guys have a real aversion to having what they call on the field overruled from the booth. I think there is alot of corruption and downright cheating going on.

+100

The Swindle forever ruined me on refs.
GulfG8r
Heisman Gator

Postby NavetG8r » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:52 pm

GulfG8r wrote:

+100

I missed that game, I think I was on deployment. But this years fiasco @FSU showed me just how corrupt officials can be. Thank god our Gators overcame the ADVERSITY ON THE FIELD!
DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
NavetG8r
Heisman Gator

Postby CapitalGator02 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:00 pm

NavetG8r wrote:I missed that game, I think I was on deployment. But this years fiasco @FSU showed me just how corrupt officials can be. Thank god our Gators overcame the ADVERSITY ON THE FIELD!

Be glad you missed it. This year's FSU game was only a small glimpse into what the swindle was like.
CapitalGator02
Head Ball Coach

Postby TommyGator » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:04 pm

CapitalGator02 wrote:
NavetG8r wrote:I missed that game, I think I was on deployment. But this years fiasco @FSU showed me just how corrupt officials can be. Thank god our Gators overcame the ADVERSITY ON THE FIELD!

Be glad you missed it. This year's FSU game was only a small glimpse into what the swindle was like.

I was there and I am STILL pissed! :madevil:

The swindle did more than any other single game to bring replay to reality. It came in the very next season.
"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools" Herbert Spenser
TommyGator
Heisman Gator

Postby GulfG8r » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:03 pm

NavetG8r wrote:
GulfG8r wrote:

+100

I missed that game, I think I was on deployment. But this years fiasco @FSU showed me just how corrupt officials can be. Thank god our Gators overcame the ADVERSITY ON THE FIELD!

As bad as this year's game was, the Swindle made it look like a few random bad calls by comparison. Is was an a$$ screwing from the opening kickoff until the final seconds ticked off the clock. I was at B-Dubs and was asked to leave the bar during that game.

Oh -- and thank you for your service to our ailing country. The regime currently in the White House could be lined up and shot for treason and I would applaud.
GulfG8r
Heisman Gator

Postby rogdochar » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:12 pm

GulfG8r wrote: The regime currently in the White House could
be lined up and shot for treason and I would applaud.
.... after laying my rifle down. :eek:
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby gatorJ » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:26 pm

GulfG8r wrote:
NavetG8r wrote:
GulfG8r wrote:

+100

As bad as this year's game was, the Swindle made it look like a few random bad calls by comparison. Is was an a$$ screwing from the opening kickoff until the final seconds ticked off the clock. I was at B-Dubs and was asked to leave the bar during that game.

Oh -- and thank you for your service to our ailing country. The regime currently in the White House could be lined up and shot for treason and I would applaud.

:bananaburn: :deadhorse:
oxrageous wrote:Well you're sure in for a surprise. Peasant.
gatorJ
Head Ball Coach

Postby TommyGator » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:03 pm

gatorJ wrote:
GulfG8r wrote:
NavetG8r wrote:
GulfG8r wrote:

+100

:bananaburn: :deadhorse:

Unfortunately the horse is alive and well and living in the White House.
"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools" Herbert Spenser
TommyGator
Heisman Gator

Postby Swamp82 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:29 am

rogdochar wrote:
GulfG8r wrote: The regime currently in the White House could
be lined up and shot for treason and I would applaud.
.... after laying my rifle down. :eek:

After them prying it from my cold dead fingers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Postby Gatorbythebay » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:35 am

Can't read the original post :D
Gatorbythebay
Head Ball Coach

Return to Gatorsports Forum