Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alagator, arkygator, Gator Fever, Google Adsense [Bot], Leroy Jenkins, Maillot Jaune and 72 guests

Volnation: Stoops has stepped down from OU & is coming here

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Volnation: Stoops has stepped down from OU & is coming here

Postby IDGAC » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:10 pm

They are desperate to the point of delusion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennesse ... ted-8.html

Carlos from VQ said he just got a text stating that Stoops was stepping down at Okie. Here's the quotes from VQ...

Quote:
Re: Is Stoops stepping down at OU? Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by tuckw:
Seriously? Where are you hearing that?
On Monday Stoops said publically that he wants to "keep his job at OU".

I saw that too....just passing what heard...i dont know if its true or not...but I got text about it...
Quote:
I know you can't name specific people, but is there any way you could explain, in general, where this rumor is coming from?

People who are familiar with OU program....I dont know anything about OU at all......but I know this person has connections to OU program...just thought I would ask people to see if they may have heard about this.....I tend to not believe it and at this point but this person texted me because they know I am a Vol fan...and there could be a correlation...I wouldnt get excited about it yet... I have no way to confirm..

just got an email saying the same thing
IDGAC
Heisman Gator

Re: Volnation: Stoops has stepped down from OU & is coming here

Postby WobbleGator » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:14 pm

:facepalm: stupid vols
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby NavetG8r » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Very difficult to lend any weight to this rumor. If stoops wasn't willing to leave OU for UF, who in the hell believes he'd want to go to UT? Or is he suddenly being forced out of OU and I've slept through that news?
DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
NavetG8r
Heisman Gator

Postby Zambo » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:19 pm

A large part of my life revolves around laughing at stupid people.

This is another one of those times.
GET A GRIP!
Zambo
Bull Gator

Postby cover2 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:20 pm

IDGAC wrote:They are desperate to the point of delusion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carlos from VQ said he just got a text stating that Stoops was stepping down at Okie. Here's the quotes from VQ...

Quote:

I saw that too....just passing what heard...i dont know if its true or not...but I got text about it...
Quote:
I know you can't name specific people, but is there any way you could explain, in general, where this rumor is coming from?

People who are familiar with OU program....I dont know anything about OU at all......but I know this person has connections to OU program...just thought I would ask people to see if they may have heard about this.....I tend to not believe it and at this point but this person texted me because they know I am a Vol fan...and there could be a correlation...I wouldnt get excited about it yet... I have no way to confirm..

"I aim to kill you in one minute, Ned, or see you hang in Ft. Smith at Judge Parker's convenience! Which'll it be?"
cover2
Heisman Gator

Postby Sasquatch Gator » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Vols are so dumb they make my brain hurt.
:burp:
Sasquatch Gator
Bull Gator

Postby IDGAC » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:23 pm

New Volnation thread/question:

If Gruden was a 10... How would the rest of the field compare?

Stoops
Patterson
Fisher
Smart
Strong
Fedora

Would Stoops be a 9? 9.5 maybe?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
IDGAC
Heisman Gator

Postby mrgator » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:30 pm

I wouldn't mind Stoops going to UT. I don't think he brings any splash and dash to the hire. Oklahoma has had like one decent defensive unit in Stoops' tenure there. Hardly earth shattering. :?
mrgator
Heisman Gator

Postby IDGAC » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:31 pm

mrgator wrote:I wouldn't mind Stoops going to UT. I don't think he brings any splash and dash to the hire. Oklahoma has had like one decent defensive unit in Stoops' tenure there. Hardly earth shattering. :?

IDGAC
Heisman Gator

Postby FunnGun » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:53 pm

They're just rollin' in their own misery right now. Anyone they hire or anything they do at this point will be perceived by the fan base as a letdown. Of course that will be followed by the next steps like denial, and once again, come August they will be world beaters.

The nole fan base is just as delusional with their picks for a new D coordinator. Trying to convince everyone that FSU is prime destination and that a top 5 coordinator will leave a good job for the opportunity to coach Florida kids with Jimbo. Some of the names they're throwing around aren't even worth mentioning because they are so ridiculous. Gotta feeling they are going to be letdown big time. Too much uncertainty surrounding Jimbo, ACC and that program.

This is going to be a much more entertaining and enjoyable off season for us.

Oh, and this is begging to be meme.(right click to see the Muschamp "not impressed" and Jimbo wetting his pants.
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby mrgator » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:10 pm

IDGAC wrote:
mrgator wrote:I wouldn't mind Stoops going to UT. I don't think he brings any splash and dash to the hire. Oklahoma has had like one decent defensive unit in Stoops' tenure there. Hardly earth shattering. :?

????
mrgator
Heisman Gator

Postby NavetG8r » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:18 pm

mrgator wrote:
IDGAC wrote:

????

I tried, then gave up. For safety's sake, I even changed my avatar.
DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
NavetG8r
Heisman Gator

Postby bullag8r » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:27 pm

The real insiders know that Monte Kiffen is going to tnrc
bullag8r
All-American Gator

Postby rogdochar » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Maybe Stoops has in him a little elephant blood .... don't they
wander off to a certain place to die ?
And we all know Tennerc is certain death. :question:
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby law98gator » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:34 pm

cover2 wrote:
IDGAC wrote:They are desperate to the point of delusion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:

Quote:

Holy crap! C2 breaking out sarcasm too!!!

I'll never be the POTY.

You won't either Matt.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby law98gator » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:35 pm

bullag8r wrote:The real insiders know that Monte Kiffen is going to tnrc

Oh, pleaze pleaze pleaze!!! It's all I want for Christmas.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Return to Gatorsports Forum