Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BernardodelaPaz, Gator1man, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Jabberdave, MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 42 guests

Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby itsgr82bag8r » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Alabama fan gets 2 years in prison for obscenity during BCS celebration


Hmmm, wonder what percentage of prisoners are LSU fans in a Louisiana prison? I'm sure "Bubba" will enjoy his new roommate! :lol:

"Hey guy's, the new chicken licker is here..."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/29/alabama-fan-gets-2-years-in-prison-for-obscenity-during-bcs-celebration/
Travis McGee wrote:The SEC is on its most dominate stretch its history, and Tennessee has played no part.

"its great to be a Tennessee fan" ..said no one ever
User avatar
itsgr82bag8r
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 7568
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby MJMGator » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Instead of hearing Roll Tide, he'll be hearing roll over.
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4197
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby rogdochar » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:47 pm

itsgr82bag8r wrote:
Alabama fan gets 2 years in prison for obscenity during BCS celebration


Hmmm, wonder what percentage of prisoners are LSU fans in a Louisiana prison? I'm sure "Bubba" will enjoy his new roommate! :lol:

"Hey guy's, the new chicken licker is here..."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/29/alabama-fan-gets-2-years-in-prison-for-obscenity-during-bcs-celebration/


Fans heck, how many ex-LSU players are in there. :?
User avatar
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 12734
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 am

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby Swamp82 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:56 pm

He better like tossed salads and C-ck meat sammich's or he's not going to like Wednesday nights.
If you would like to keep your coach you can
User avatar
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3163
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: NW Florida

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby Gatorious » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:17 pm

I have a few thoughts on this. Understand it happened 5 miles away from where I am typing this. Know the people, know the area, know the LSUers. (Grew up here, family are LSUers, etc., I on the other hand went to UF, then came back).

Yes, many prisoners will be LSU fans. This doesn't speak ill of their fan base, as most everyone alive here is an LSU fan (which I believe was what you were saying).

Second, and this goes to the specific kidding but a national issue, yes, prison rape is a major issue. Rape should not be part of the 'punishment' after sentencing. Laws about male on male rape should be just as enforced. Its all a joke, but it is sick that some people actually mean that. Getting raped for, take your pick of whatever? Sick. You get sentenced, you do time, and do your detail -but raped?

Third, what the hell kind of sentence is that! Now I understand he will only serve 10 months of that, but wow. That is a year out of someone's life. A drunk stupid person, but jail? And a year?! Did he get a fair deal? I say its a shame. Just because it was LSU based? I say definitely. The fact it had imagery being passed around sealed the deal. Dude was railroaded into taking this 'deal' to avoid doing 10 YEARS and labeled and mandatorily a registered 'sexual offender'.

He had to take this deal, he thought. If you read this far, this brings me back to previous points. Dumb, stupid crap like this gets the threat of being labeled a 'sexual offender', but yet all the prison rape goes unchecked and so prevalent as it is acceptable, its openly joked about.

Herman called him a bully who has permanently damaged someone's life.
"You have put aside someone's dignity," she said. "(He) didn't have the option to say, `No,' and tell you to stop."


All the dumbazz drunk dude did was be azzenine on another drunk dude (who though drunk, should not be free to do this to). This judge is using rape language about this crap? By the immediate replies, she is tacitly sentencing him to actually being raped. I say she is a dumbazz powerfreak who is likely an LSU grad..

Bottom line, LSU sympathizer here, but say he got railroaded because it was after the game and he was rubbing it in (so to speak). He should get some fine, penalty, service, etc., sure, but this is terrible and wrong miscarriage of justice.
grip
a. Intellectual hold; understanding: a good grip on French history.
b. Ability to function properly or well; competence: getting a grip on the new technique.
c. Mental or emotional composure: lost his grip after he was fired.
User avatar
Gatorious
All-American Gator
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby MJMGator » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Gatorious wrote:I have a few thoughts on this. Understand it happened 5 miles away from where I am typing this. Know the people, know the area, know the LSUers. (Grew up here, family are LSUers, etc., I on the other hand went to UF, then came back).

Yes, many prisoners will be LSU fans. This doesn't speak ill of their fan base, as most everyone alive here is an LSU fan (which I believe was what you were saying).

Second, and this goes to the specific kidding but a national issue, yes, prison rape is a major issue. Rape should not be part of the 'punishment' after sentencing. Laws about male on male rape should be just as enforced. Its all a joke, but it is sick that some people actually mean that. Getting raped for, take your pick of whatever? Sick. You get sentenced, you do time, and do your detail -but raped?

Third, what the hell kind of sentence is that! Now I understand he will only serve 10 months of that, but wow. That is a year out of someone's life. A drunk stupid person, but jail? And a year?! Did he get a fair deal? I say its a shame. Just because it was LSU based? I say definitely. The fact it had imagery being passed around sealed the deal. Dude was railroaded into taking this 'deal' to avoid doing 10 YEARS and labeled and mandatorily a registered 'sexual offender'.

He had to take this deal, he thought. If you read this far, this brings me back to previous points. Dumb, stupid crap like this gets the threat of being labeled a 'sexual offender', but yet all the prison rape goes unchecked and so prevalent as it is acceptable, its openly joked about.

Bottom line, LSU sympathizer here, but say he got railroaded because it was after the game and he was rubbing it in (so to speak). He should get some fine, penalty, service, etc., sure, but this is terrible and wrong miscarriage of justice.

Herman called him a bully who has permanently damaged someone's life.
"You have put aside someone's dignity," she said. "(He) didn't have the option to say, `No,' and tell you to stop."


All the dumbazz drunk dude did was be azzenine on another drunk dude (who though drunk, should not be free to do this to). This judge is using rape language about this crap? By the immediate replies, she is tacitly sentencing him to actually being raped. I say she is a dumbazz powerfreak who is likely an LSU grad..

Would you feel the same way if he did this to your son and it was all over the Internet? How about if the victim was your daughter? I say he's getting what he deserves. Like the old saying goes....if you can't do the time then don't do the crime.
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4197
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby Gatorious » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:45 pm

"If he did this to my son", oh that canard, but to answer, yes I would.
Sue him, I'm cool with that. He should be penalized, but putting someone in jail for a year over it is goofy. He's young, make him work! You're eager to put this stooge through jail over this?

"Daughter?" Context and circumstance, we can think, no?

"If you can't do the time" -What if the crime is drunk dude Tbaggin another dude and putting on the inet? A year in jail you say. I guess getting raped will serve him right.
grip
a. Intellectual hold; understanding: a good grip on French history.
b. Ability to function properly or well; competence: getting a grip on the new technique.
c. Mental or emotional composure: lost his grip after he was fired.
User avatar
Gatorious
All-American Gator
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby Mikhail » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Swamp82 wrote:He better like tossed salads and C-ck meat sammich's or he's not going to like Wednesday nights.

You speaking from experience?
Mikhail
Freshman Gator
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby oxrageous » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Unless he's already got a rap sheet, prison for this is retarded. Just take everything the guy owns in a civil suit.
User avatar
oxrageous
Moderator
 
Posts: 13668
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby Gator98MD » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:33 pm

The worst part of prison rape aside from having your sphincter obliterated is contracting HIV from one of these POS's. you can't tell me this guy deserves that?
Image
User avatar
Gator98MD
All-American Gator
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby MJMGator » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Gatorious wrote:"If he did this to my son", oh that canard, but to answer, yes I would.
Sue him, I'm cool with that. He should be penalized, but putting someone in jail for a year over it is goofy. He's young, make him work! You're eager to put this stooge through jail over this?

"Daughter?" Context and circumstance, we can think, no?

"If you can't do the time" -What if the crime is drunk dude Tbaggin another dude and putting on the inet? A year in jail you say. I guess getting raped will serve him right.

Sorry, but he's not some frat guy. He's a 33 year old college graduate. He's old enough to know better. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

That said, I agree with your stance on the prison issue.
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4197
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby law98gator » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:12 pm

The judge recommended that he be allowed to participate in a boot camp program run by prison officials.

This is usually only a few weeks long.

He owes us some pushups.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
User avatar
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 16895
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby Gatorious » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:19 pm

By your name, I defer to your expertise. As it was reported on here, the sentence was for two years jail, but serving 10 months in jail in actuality:


Image

Dave Cohen Reporting
His lawyer says an Alabama football fan is expected to report to jail today after his sentencing in New Orleans. It stems from the incident caught on video where the man was seen rubbing his genitals on the face of a passed out LSU fan after the BCS title game at the Superdome.

Attorney Michael Kennedy says a plea bargain and a two year prison sentence is the right thing for his client, Brian Downing.

"What started off as what seemed like a harmless drunken prank has snowballed into a really bad situation for a lot of people," Kennedy explained. "This was a regrettable mistake."

Under the deal, the lawyer says, Downing faces having to serve about ten months behind bars. Kennedy says they key for his client was not having to register as a convicted sex offender.

"He could never go to parent / teacher conferences. He could never go to a little league game," the attorney said. "That was just too big of a risk. While his son will not remember that daddy went to jail for ten months, he would remember if something went wrong, and his father was never able to be there."


Kennedy says Downing plead to the obscenity charge to avoid facing a trial where he could have been convicted of sexual battery and had to register the rest of his life as a sex offender.
The video of Downing's crime shot at the Krystal Burger on Bourbon Street went viral on the Internet after it the incident.


http://www.wwl.com/Bama-man-sentened-to ... -/14900874
Last edited by Gatorious on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grip
a. Intellectual hold; understanding: a good grip on French history.
b. Ability to function properly or well; competence: getting a grip on the new technique.
c. Mental or emotional composure: lost his grip after he was fired.
User avatar
Gatorious
All-American Gator
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby Mr. Eko » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:22 pm

MJMGator wrote:Instead of hearing Roll Tide, he'll be hearing roll over.




That was funny AND true!!
Mr. Eko
True Gator
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby BoomTown » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:27 am

My ex-bro-in-law was a corrections officer at Perry State Prison in South Carolina. In that facility they have small one way viewing windows through the back of the cells and all other prisoner areas where they can monitor the inmates without them knowing. He says that the rumors about prison rape are WAY over exaggerated. It does happen on occasion, but is rare and when it does, they make the attacker wish he’d never even thought about it. They do get charged with rape just like it happened on the outside and conviction rates are very high.

He says there is a lot of “stuff” that goes on (by nearly everyone housed there) especially after lights out, but that it is nearly always consensual. Officially, they have a no sex policy, but he says it’d be impossible to enforce. They only get involved when things get too wild, dangerous, or they suspect force. He says a lot of guys will claim force and rape if they get outed, but that the evidence proves they willingly enjoy the sausage.
User avatar
BoomTown
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:18 pm
Location: The Queen City, NC

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby AugustaGator » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:56 am

oxrageous wrote:Unless he's already got a rap sheet, prison for this is retarded. Just take everything the guy owns in a civil suit.

Agreed. We have become just bat **** crazy.
AugustaGator
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 5712
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby WobbleGator » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:58 am

A year for each ball?
User avatar
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 13861
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby Gator98MD » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:28 pm

WobbleGator wrote:A year for each ball?

You sure you want to touch this thread wobble? :eek:
Image
User avatar
Gator98MD
All-American Gator
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby WobbleGator » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:29 pm

Gator98MD wrote:
WobbleGator wrote:A year for each ball?

You sure you want to touch this thread wobble? :eek:

:embarrassed: :lol:
User avatar
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 13861
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Bama fan that t-bagged LSU fan after BCS sentenced to prison

Postby I Have No Friends :( » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:56 pm

A weak sentence may lead to copycat crimes. 2 years for free balling lessens the likelihood of public tea time in the future.
gatorpe wrote:Urb is a low life lying lover jilting big ten dBAG.

Image
Image
User avatar
I Have No Friends :(
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6181
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm
Location: Where nobody is looking

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum

cron