Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gardnerwebbalumnigator, gatorJ, gatormoe1, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media and 35 guests

Louisville to ACC

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Louisville to ACC

Postby cuuf » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:07 am

The Noles have to be very happy about the football upgrade. Trading the Terps for the Cards makes the ACC one step closer to a power football conference.
Who cares anymore
cuuf
Heisman Gator

Re: Louisville to ACC

Postby williston_gator » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:09 am

Nice "you're welcome, now goodbye" present from Charlie Strong lol.
williston_gator
Heisman Gator

Postby Swamp82 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:10 am

If I were Charlie I would quit. Not me the ACC no way no how.
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Postby oxrageous » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:18 am

cuuf wrote:The Noles have to be very happy about the football upgrade. Trading the Terps for the Cards makes the ACC one step closer to a power football conference.

Trading Maryland for Louisville is that big of an upgrade? :lol:

A power conference....Louisville.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
oxrageous

Postby gatordad » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:19 am

Charlie Strong is one of my favorite coaches in college football. I only wish good things for him. I hope some big-time program comes along and makes him an offer he can't refuse.

Good guy!
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans-John Lennon
gatordad
Heisman Gator

Postby WhoGator » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:22 am

oxrageous wrote:
cuuf wrote:The Noles have to be very happy about the football upgrade. Trading the Terps for the Cards makes the ACC one step closer to a power football conference.

Trading Maryland for Louisville is that big of an upgrade? :lol:

A power conference....Louisville.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

After last night, they realized they seriously need to upgrade their power conference status... in BASKETBALL! Maybe they should go for Kansas as well.

:chomp:
WhoGator
True Gator

Postby Class of '78 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:47 am

You somehow misspelled the word basketball to look like football.
Class of '78
Bull Gator

Postby LBSpikes » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:08 pm

gatordad wrote:Charlie Strong is one of my favorite coaches in college football. I only wish good things for him. I hope some big-time program comes along and makes him an offer he can't refuse.

Good guy!

Agreed. i hope it's not at Kentucky though: he can do better if he holds out and they're in the SEC east. He should be given some chances very soon...
LBSpikes
Bull Gator

Postby cuuf » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:18 pm

LBSpikes wrote:
gatordad wrote:Charlie Strong is one of my favorite coaches in college football. I only wish good things for him. I hope some big-time program comes along and makes him an offer he can't refuse.

Good guy!

Agreed. i hope it's not at Kentucky though: he can do better if he holds out and they're in the SEC east. He should be given some chances very soon...

Did you miss the great Kentucky hire of Stoops from FSU?
Who cares anymore
cuuf
Heisman Gator

Postby itsgr82bag8r » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:14 pm

cuuf wrote:
LBSpikes wrote:

Good guy!

He was diving. Give him a couple glasses of water, that should clear him right up.
Travis McGee wrote:The SEC is on its most dominate stretch its history, and Tennessee has played no part.

"its great to be a Tennessee fan" ..said no one ever
itsgr82bag8r
Bull Gator

Postby WobbleGator » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:20 pm

itsgr82bag8r wrote:
cuuf wrote:
LBSpikes wrote:

Good guy!

He was diving. Give him a couple glasses of water, that should clear him right up.

:lol:
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby LBSpikes » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:22 pm

cuuf wrote:
LBSpikes wrote:

Good guy!

:lol: Uhh, umm, I meant next year after Stoops was fired. jk, you got me. But same would go for any team we play every year, whether it be Vanderbilt or Tenn, or FSU. I would love it if he went to a decent Big 12 team or a good Pac 10 team.
LBSpikes
Bull Gator

Postby LBSpikes » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:25 pm

itsgr82bag8r wrote:
cuuf wrote:
LBSpikes wrote:

Good guy!

you're a bitter and sad man. I'll bet you're divorced or your wife despises you, your children mock you, and your dog is ashamed of you. haha, just teasing ya. Have a great day sweetheart.
LBSpikes
Bull Gator

Postby itsgr82bag8r » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:48 pm

LBSpikes wrote:
itsgr82bag8r wrote:
cuuf wrote:
LBSpikes wrote:

Good guy!

you're a bitter and sad man. I'll bet you're divorced or your wife despises you, your children mock you, and your dog is ashamed of you. haha, just teasing ya. Have a great day sweetheart.

Travis McGee wrote:The SEC is on its most dominate stretch its history, and Tennessee has played no part.

"its great to be a Tennessee fan" ..said no one ever
itsgr82bag8r
Bull Gator

Postby G8RByte » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:58 pm

What is that, 4 teams from the Big East now in the ACC? :eek:

Louisville
Boston College
Miami
Va Tech
Reporter "What do you think about your team's execution?". John McKay "I'm all for it".
G8RByte
Heisman Gator

Postby WhoGator » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:09 pm

G8RByte wrote:What is that, 4 teams from the Big East now in the ACC? :eek:

Louisville
Boston College
Miami
Va Tech

6... Pitt, Syracuse
WhoGator
True Gator

Postby WhoGator » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:09 pm

make that 6 1/2 --- Notre Dame
WhoGator
True Gator

Postby Swamp Queen » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:44 pm

itsgr82bag8r wrote:
LBSpikes wrote:
itsgr82bag8r wrote:
cuuf wrote:
LBSpikes wrote:

Good guy!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby LBSpikes » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:51 pm

WhoGator wrote:make that 6 1/2 --- Notre Dame

lol at what a joke the NCAA is. They're this entity that takes in money and does nothing. Only when the whole country is watching is when they actually attempt to make it look like they're doing something...

as long as it doesn't decrease their revenue or rock the boat too much.

Anyway, in this instance, Notre Dame is writing the new rules and NBC is disgustingly to blame. I hope NBC lost as much as possible the last several years airing the boring ND games exclusively. I hate em all!
LBSpikes
Bull Gator

Postby G8RByte » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:13 am

WhoGator wrote:
G8RByte wrote:What is that, 4 teams from the Big East now in the ACC? :eek:

Louisville
Boston College
Miami
Va Tech

6... Pitt, Syracuse

Wow, that's right! Double :eek:
Reporter "What do you think about your team's execution?". John McKay "I'm all for it".
G8RByte
Heisman Gator

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum