Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Angry Narwhal, Google Adsense [Bot], happyhorseranch, MSNbot Media and 50 guests

Michael Mcneely

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Michael Mcneely

Postby DeathRoll » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:00 pm

I know there was thread last week about our receivng corp and Mcneely playing a bit but I just sort of thought that was a temporarything given our level of opponents. However, noticed that this kid seeemd to be in on about 40% of our offensive plays against the noles. Soph walk-on. And Andrades barely sees the field and no sighting of Debose during any play.

Kudos to this kid who has apparently worked his tail off and contributes to the team.
DeathRoll
Senior Gator

Re: Michael Mcneely

Postby Gator Fever » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:25 pm

DeathRoll wrote:I know there was thread last week about our receivng corp and Mcneely playing a bit but I just sort of thought that was a temporarything given our level of opponents. However, noticed that this kid seeemd to be in on about 40% of our offensive plays against the noles. Soph walk-on. And Andrades barely sees the field and no sighting of Debose during any play.

Kudos to this kid who has apparently worked his tail off and contributes to the team.

Debose is in the doghouse.
" But understand we are not changing who we are philosophically on offense" - Coach Will Muschamp...
Gator Fever
Bull Gator

Postby DeathRoll » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:44 am

Gator Fever wrote:
DeathRoll wrote:I know there was thread last week about our receivng corp and Mcneely playing a bit but I just sort of thought that was a temporarything given our level of opponents. However, noticed that this kid seeemd to be in on about 40% of our offensive plays against the noles. Soph walk-on. And Andrades barely sees the field and no sighting of Debose during any play.

Based on the last several games I would think he was either kicked out the back of it or buried under it.
DeathRoll
Senior Gator

Postby ncargat1 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:49 am

DeathRoll wrote:
Gator Fever wrote:

Based on the last several games I would think he was either kicked out the back of it or buried under it.

Interesting point about Debose though, whatever he did the coaches have not completely quit on him. There are at least 2 clips during that broadcast of Debose standing behind Muschamp and Will carrying on a dialogue over his shoulder with him after plays had ended. Whatever Debose did is probably not as bad as some would think, or the head coach would not even bother wasting breath on him.
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
- Thomas Paine
ncargat1
Head Ball Coach

Postby Swamp Queen » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:27 am

ncargat1 wrote:
DeathRoll wrote:
Gator Fever wrote:

Interesting point about Debose though, whatever he did the coaches have not completely quit on him. There are at least 2 clips during that broadcast of Debose standing behind Muschamp and Will carrying on a dialogue over his shoulder with him after plays had ended. Whatever Debose did is probably not as bad as some would think, or the head coach would not even bother wasting breath on him.

Hopefully the kid was paying attention bc I don't think he'll get many more chances going into next season.
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum