Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Double Gator Dad, Google Adsense [Bot], Homer J, MSNbot Media, NCOGator, TheDouglas78, Yahoo [Bot] and 76 guests

Nat Moore...

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Nat Moore...

Postby G8RByte » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Frankie Hammonds, Offensive Coordinator Pease (because he forgot his first name)' Aqua and Orange!!!!

What the F?!!!

The Breakfast with the Gators audio is unlistenable with him. Does the University get a cut rate deal to have him in the booth? He must have been Emmitt's mentor...holy sh#t!

Can we get Doering, Wuerrfel, Bates, or Kevin Carter to do this? Jesuchrimany!
Reporter "What do you think about your team's execution?". John McKay "I'm all for it".
G8RByte
Heisman Gator

Re: Nat Moore...

Postby Swamp Queen » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:54 pm

He butcher's names and the English language. It's pathetic.
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby sportstalk » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Well it was great hearing Nat this morning butcher the English language. Where is Percy Harvins when you need him, LOL? Unfortunately I had to watch that garbage this morning (BTW Weldon was awful as well in his insights) b/c I spent all day yesterday in the car which was even more painful. I tried listening to Mick and Lee but that are flat out horrendous. With Mick you can't follow the play at all. You do not know if it is right, middle or left. You can barely discern if it is a run or pass. Not too mention Mick is clueless with yardage. So then I tried Gene and Billy Floyd and OMG what the hell is that? How can both radio crews be that bad? Radio play by play should be described so the listener can follow the ball and the play and envision it but I guess if the play by play guys can't even see or follow the ball how in the heck can they pass it on to the listeners?

But congrats on a surprisingly successful season. The conference is just so difficult that it is truly attrition week to week.
sportstalk
Heisman Gator

Postby law98gator » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Nat Moore is a better Gator than all of us internet posters combined.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley ... Yes, Fvck them all.

divits888 wrote:
Bammer wrote:Isn't government intrusion your flavor du jour, divits?
Isn’t every flavor ever known to man your flavor du jour?
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby ufgator812. » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:04 pm

law98gator wrote:Nat Moore is a better Gator than all of us internet posters combined.

Yep. I refuse to dog-pile on Nat Moore. I would rather listen to him than about 15 other announcers I could name.
"Victory at all cost. Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival." --Winston Churchill
May 13, 1940 GOD BLESS
ufgator812.
Heisman Gator

Postby DetroitGator » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:06 pm

sportstalk wrote:Well it was great hearing Nat this morning butcher the English language. Where is Percy Harvins when you need him, LOL? Unfortunately I had to watch that garbage this morning (BTW Weldon was awful as well in his insights) b/c I spent all day yesterday in the car which was even more painful. I tried listening to Mick and Lee but that are flat out horrendous. With Mick you can't follow the play at all. You do not know if it is right, middle or left. You can barely discern if it is a run or pass. Not too mention Mick is clueless with yardage. So then I tried Gene and Billy Floyd and OMG what the hell is that? How can both radio crews be that bad? Radio play by play should be described so the listener can follow the ball and the play and envision it but I guess if the play by play guys can't even see or follow the ball how in the heck can they pass it on to the listeners?

But congrats on a surprisingly successful season. The conference is just so difficult that it is truly attrition week to week.

Or, as Nat might say... "sussessful" ;)
DetroitGator
Bull Gator

Postby Swamp Queen » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:09 pm

ufgator812. wrote:
law98gator wrote:Nat Moore is a better Gator than all of us internet posters combined.

Yep. I refuse to dog-pile on Nat Moore. I would rather listen to him than about 15 other announcers I could name.

Yes, he's a great Gator. But is it really too much to ask that he knows the names of our players?
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby BMF » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:18 pm

I heard Nat and Corrine Brown were in the same Speech 101 class at UF....

---
BMF
Head Ball Coach

Postby G8RByte » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:23 pm

Swamp Queen wrote:
ufgator812. wrote:

Yes, he's a great Gator. But is it really too much to ask that he knows the names of our players?

Exactly, I know he is a Gator great on the field but that doesn't qualify him for the booth. We have a f'ing b-cast/journalism school!
Reporter "What do you think about your team's execution?". John McKay "I'm all for it".
G8RByte
Heisman Gator

Postby G8RByte » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:24 pm

BMF wrote:I heard Nat and Corrine Brown were in the same Speech 101 class at UF....

---

Frankie Hammonds ain no where near the receivers Percy Harvins were.
G8RByte
Heisman Gator

Postby GatorMoJo » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Finally watching the entire game for first time on Sun Sports now and I can't agree with you more. These announcers are turrible.
@flgatormojo on twitter
GatorMoJo
Senior Gator

Postby sportstalk » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:47 pm

G8RByte wrote:
BMF wrote:I heard Nat and Corrine Brown were in the same Speech 101 class at UF....

---

Frankie Hammonds ain no where near the receivers Percy Harvins were.

:lmao:
sportstalk
Heisman Gator

Postby O&BGator » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Nat Moore is a great great Gator
O&BGator
Heisman Gator

Postby kcgator » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Hell to the yeah...
kcgator
Head Ball Coach

Postby G8RByte » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:52 pm

O&BGator wrote:

...and I am a great golfer but you wouldn't want me blocking for Gillislie.
Last edited by G8RByte on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
G8RByte
Heisman Gator

Postby GatorMoJo » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:53 pm

G8RByte wrote:
O&BGator wrote:

...and I am a great golfer but you wouldn't want me blocking for Gilleslie.

:lol:
@flgatormojo on twitter
GatorMoJo
Senior Gator

Postby Gatorbythebay » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Rumor has it Gruden is taking over... I have inside sources telling me this. ;)
Gatorbythebay
Head Ball Coach

Postby G8RByte » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Gatorbythebay wrote:Rumor has it Gruden is taking over... I have inside sources telling me this. ;)

Is your source wearing a boot outside the hooters in Mandarin too?
G8RByte
Heisman Gator

Postby gatorpe » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Yes he is Law and probably knows more about football than any ten of the haters combined. Too bad he does not "talk" correctly. I think I threw up a little thinking about humans that think so f#cked up.
Joakim Noah:
Sometimes, it feels good to be the bad guy
gatorpe
Heisman Gator

Postby Gatorbythebay » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:14 pm

G8RByte wrote:
Gatorbythebay wrote:Rumor has it Gruden is taking over... I have inside sources telling me this. ;)

Is your source wearing a boot outside the hooters in Mandarin too?

I'm not at liberty to say, wish I could
Gatorbythebay
Head Ball Coach

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum