Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], The RH Factor and 30 guests

Hey Jimbo

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Hey Jimbo

Postby airg8r96 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Did the Gators pass your eye test last night? I know they ran/passed through your #1 rated D last night like it was butter. Let me share two words for you that may help you in the future "Battle Tested". That is what UF is this year. UF played teams better than fsu ( better defenses) and beat them. UF also played them on the road. So, when your fans decided to show up in the 3rd quarter there was no panic in these Gators. They had been there and done that all season. The mighty Gator offense, ranked 106th in the nation, just scored again on your #1 D. What a joke fsu is. You play in the acc and you think it is equal to the SEC. Guess what all 4 acc teams lost to SEC teams yesterday. Did the SEC pass your eye test? If not maybe you need glasses.

Go Gators!!!!!
The original airg8r96 on GSMB
Go Gators!!!
airg8r96
Redshirt Gator

Re: Hey Jimbo

Postby DCflorida » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:01 pm

And respect is earned, not given. Nothing funnier than a coach playing the "no respect" card all week, and then going out and getting the crap beat out of you.
DCflorida
Bull Gator

Postby gatorspook » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Hey Jimbo, where are you in the human polls now?
gatorspook

Postby Swamp82 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:45 pm

He's on the bottom of the totem pole, where all the crap runs to.
I wonder if his team picks up on the distressed look he has on his face, one can not tell if he is winning or losing by his expressions, he looks constipated.
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Postby TN G8tr » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:48 pm

He needs to be giving his team and staff the eye test. Cause after yesterday I am sure many of the Clown fans are giving him the finger.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby GatorTAG » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Who did he blame for the loss yesterday? He always blames someone else.
Swamp Queen wrote:I miss basketball just so you negative tards couldn't complain as much.
GatorTAG
Head Ball Coach

Postby whtstrp58 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Stoops is gone- plenty of HBC jobs out there.
Golden Tootsie Toes is gone- can't wait till he wears his Indian Princess slippers in the NFL.
E.J. "Mr. Potential" Manuel is gone- which is prob too bad.

Isn't Jimbo supposed to be an offensive genius? Problem is, when you play real defenses, against real coaches, with real players, the BS(read ACC) offense doesn't stand up. I also refer you to Clemson, GA Tech(in the ACC Championship Game !!!!), and Wake Forest.

Recruits have got to see what a joke FSU is and unless they want to play in a fourth rate conference for a blowhard coach with fans that are fully accredited, card-carrying bandwagoners, they should go anywhere else.

BTW- had to listen to the Clowncast on Satellite while driving yesterday. Is Deckerhoff slipping? He has a great voice, but he was lost on several calls. When I watched the game last night, I had no idea where some of the plays came from. Otis Boggs anyone?
:chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:
Gatorhater Hater since 1980
whtstrp58
Freshman Gator

Postby GatorTAG » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Who did he blame for the loss yesterday? He always blames someone else.
Swamp Queen wrote:I miss basketball just so you negative tards couldn't complain as much.
GatorTAG
Head Ball Coach

Postby gatorspook » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:47 pm

whtstrp58 wrote:Stoops is gone- plenty of HBC jobs out there.
Golden Tootsie Toes is gone- can't wait till he wears his Indian Princess slippers in the NFL.

Isn't Jimbo supposed to be an offensive genius? Problem is, when you play real defenses, against real coaches, with real players, the BS(read ACC) offense doesn't stand up. I also refer you to Clemson, GA Tech(in the ACC Championship Game !!!!), and Wake Forest.

Recruits have got to see what a joke FSU is and unless they want to play in a fourth rate conference for a blowhard coach with fans that are fully accredited, card-carrying bandwagoners, they should go anywhere else.

BTW- had to listen to the Clowncast on Satellite while driving yesterday. Is Deckerhoff slipping? He has a great voice, but he was lost on several calls. When I watched the game last night, I had no idea where some of the plays came from. Otis Boggs anyone?

We used to shut down Jimbo at LSU when he had real talent.
gatorspook

Postby NoGaGator » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:52 pm

I wonder what ranking he voted for his mighty noles this week.

The guy has truly been exposed for what he is. He can no longer use the Bubby, aw shucks excuse. Hope he stays there for a long time.
NoGaGator
All-American Gator

Postby gardnerwebbalumnigator » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:31 pm

The other A-She-She fraud named Clemson was exposed by Spurdog's defense last night as well....
"Errors of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
gardnerwebbalumnigator
Head Ball Coach

Postby gator87 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Here are Offensive Genius Jimbo the Clown's team rankings while he was at LSU and FSU (Clown in Waiting):
2000 - LSU 53rd
2001 - LSU 11th
2002 - LSU 86th
2003 - LSU 31st
2004 - LSU 38th
2005 - LSU 60th
2006 - LSU 11th
2007 - FSU 80th
2008 - FSU 51st
2009 - FSU 28th
2010 - FSU 60th

Somehow the meaning of the word genius changed since I went to school.
gator87
All-American Gator

Postby ReelGatorDoc » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:28 pm

appears to be the definition of "extra mediocre" at best
It's Great to be a Florida GATOR!
ReelGatorDoc
Head Ball Coach

Postby whtstrp58 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:29 pm

gator87 wrote:Here are Offensive Genius Jimbo the Clown's team rankings while he was at LSU and FSU (Clown in Waiting):
2000 - LSU 53rd
2001 - LSU 11th
2002 - LSU 86th
2003 - LSU 31st
2004 - LSU 38th
2005 - LSU 60th
2006 - LSU 11th
2007 - FSU 80th
2008 - FSU 51st
2009 - FSU 28th
2010 - FSU 60th

Somehow the meaning of the word genius changed since I went to school.

Roger that !!!
Gatorhater Hater since 1980
whtstrp58
Freshman Gator

Postby DCflorida » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:25 pm

That's an average of #46 over 11 seasons of coaching offense. Mediocre, at best.
DCflorida
Bull Gator

Postby BSJGator » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:04 pm

TN G8tr wrote:He needs to be giving his team and staff the eye test. Cause after yesterday I am sure many of the Clown fans are giving him the finger.

I can see them holding up both their middle fingers and asking, "Which is better, one or two?"

:lmao:
BSJGator
Heisman Gator

Postby mtn2top » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Jimbo needs some glasses if he thought his team passed the eye test of other one loss teams. I can see where he became delusiNOLE by playing ACC teams.
Hi-Altitude Gators

mtn2top
Head Ball Coach

Postby airg8r96 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Jimbo, the Gators just scored again. Did you see that?
The original airg8r96 on GSMB
Go Gators!!!
airg8r96
Redshirt Gator

Postby Wait ’til next year » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:29 am

whtstrp58 wrote:Stoops is gone- plenty of HBC jobs out there.

As long as FAMU is down the road, they will continue to get recruits... it's a fact!
"When the people fear their government, there is TYRANNY; when the government fears the people, there is LIBERTY" -- Thomas Jefferson
Wait ’til next year
Heisman Gator

Postby ReelGatorDoc » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:45 am

I didn't notice, but did Jimbo use the two towel boys to hide all of his secret play calls like he usually does?

I didn't notice his sideline

pretty dumb if you ask me
It's Great to be a Florida GATOR!
ReelGatorDoc
Head Ball Coach

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum