Who is online

Users browsing this forum: arkygator, ATXGator, biggator6, Gatorbythebay, gatordad3, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], happyhorseranch, Jabberdave, JimtheGator, Maillot Jaune, Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, rogdochar, TheDouglas78, williston_gator and 73 guests

What time in the game was the long pass....

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

What time in the game was the long pass....

Postby Zambo » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:46 pm

that was called incomplete when the clowns jumped offsides? I still want to check that out since a lot of people are saying that the pass was complete.
GET A GRIP!
Zambo
Bull Gator

Re: What time in the game was the long pass....

Postby FunnGun » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:52 pm

Near the end of the third quarter or beginning of the fourth if I'm not mistakin', but I can't say exactly when. Waiting on a condensed replay to come up and I'll post it.
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby DCflorida » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:54 pm

The Sunshine version is the one to see, the ABC version never even mentions it as an issue and I don't even recall it being replayed on ABC.
DCflorida
Bull Gator

Postby FunnGun » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Yep. I don't recall seeing any replays of that play last night on ABC. More ESPN buyest! :lol:
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby NavetG8r » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:59 pm

There were a lot of replays that ABC should have shown but didn't. It was almost like they were afraid to prove the bad officiating after the phantom PI call.
DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
NavetG8r
Heisman Gator

Postby GatorsGetGoodAgain » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:32 pm

NavetG8r wrote:There were a lot of replays that ABC should have shown but didn't. It was almost like they were afraid to prove the bad officiating after the phantom PI call.

This^ I hate when they dont show the replays of stuff like that. I will say though that was a GREAT decision by JD to recognize the free play and take the deep shot. It was a very nice pass and Burton should have made the play in bounds (unless he actually was, which wouldnt surprise me).
GatorsGetGoodAgain
Heisman Gator

Postby biggator6 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:10 pm

I don't recall them ever showing a shot of him actually catching the ball at all.. it was obscured by the sidelines - and they never bothered to show a replay.
Go steal a couple of cars, go break into a couple of houses. Do whatever it takes, you know, just to get that attitude back. Go out there and do something bad, it doesn’t matter. -- Antrel Rolle on 'Da U'
biggator6
True Gator

Postby RowdyReptile » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:21 pm

check the 3:04 mark in the 3rd qtr, Burton caught the pass but was ruled out of bounds....
Keeping Gators in the loop
Paradox: The government wants every citizen to prove that they are insured, but people don't have to prove they are citizens
RowdyReptile
Heisman Gator

Postby FunnGun » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Yep. And Trey shouldn't have turned completely around to a back pedal to catch it either. Oh well, there's only so much you can teach and unteach in a year.
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby CGgater » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Oh, but if there was even a hint that a call or non-call was going the Gators' way, they showed as many camera angles as they could to prove the nole$ were getting hosed.

I noticed during a commercial break that this was an "acc telecast." Draw your own conclusions.
CGgater
All-American Gator

Postby FunnGun » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:51 pm

EJ just got knocked the F**K out. One play later Gilly takes it to the house. :cool:

Morrison, is violet and plays with reckless abandonment with utter disregard for his own personal safety. And that's exactly why Will went all the to Illinois to give him a scholly.
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby FunnGun » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Nate: "He can pull around, and watch Hal...Hali...Halipi" :lol:
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Swamp Queen » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:53 pm

FunnGun wrote:Nate: "He can pull around, and watch Hal...Hali...Halipi" :lol:

:lol: That was one of my favorites this morning.
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby Gator-DNA » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:58 pm

biggator6 wrote:I don't recall them ever showing a shot of him actually catching the ball at all.. it was obscured by the sidelines - and they never bothered to show a replay.

He caught it, left foot came down in bounds, followed by right foot out of bounds. Then he handed it to the ref. Replay on sunshine was very noticeable. Pathetic that they didn't review it.
Gator-DNA
Senior Gator

Postby FunnGun » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Purifoy is our version of the honey badger. Also think Roberson had his best game as a Gator.
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby FunnGun » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:07 pm

This is where they broke. Most of them were just tired of getting hit and didn't want to end up like EJ.
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Return to Gatorsports Forum