Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GatorJB, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, soflagator, t-gator and 47 guests

Bianchi at his gator loving best!

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Bianchi at his gator loving best!

Postby gatordad » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:15 am

Link removed. Don't give that jerk traffic. Post his articles here instead.
Enjoy!
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans-John Lennon
gatordad
Heisman Gator

Re: Bianchi at his gator loving best!

Postby ncargat1 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:20 am

I do not know if people love him or hate him. I do not care, but I do think that any adult using the term "wusscakes" is just funny.

The ACC is a league full of wusscakes.
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
- Thomas Paine
ncargat1
Head Ball Coach

Postby Maxxodd » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:29 am

Here, so we don't have to contribute to that pinhead bandwagoner's page click count (even if this is one of his favorable articles about us).

TALLAHASSEE — Will Muschamp gave a wink to a nearby writer as if to say, "Watch this" — and then he looked dead into the ABC TV cameras after Saturday's resounding, rock-pounding 37-26 victory over Florida State and said, "We are a SEXY football team that oughta be playing for the national title."
It was Muschamp's way of poking and prodding the nattering nabobs of negativity who have continuously criticized the Gators for not winning pretty enough. And he's right. Not only did the No. 4-ranked Gators decisively and defiantly state their case for the BCS championship game, I'm here to tell you that they would somehow, some way find a way to win the dadgum thing if they did play in it. That's who these guys are and how they roll. They almost always find a way. It's why they've beaten four teams ranked among the top 12 in the current BCS standings. Even in their lone loss — a mistake-prone, six-turnover loss to Georgia — they were within a late goal-line fumble of a potential game-tying touchdown.
And wouldn't you know it? A team that has bumfuzzled us all year by winning ugly saved the best for last and pulled off a victory Saturday more beautiful than Kate Upton in a fishnet bikini running toward you in slow motion, carrying a plateful of chicken wings and a six pack of Heineken.
"This was a really sexy win," a smiling Muschamp said at his postgame news conference. "In fact, I was going to come in here with my shirt off, but the players did not want me to do that. Come on, our résumé speaks for itself. You guys have covered the SEC. You've seen where we've played, who we've played and the quality of football teams we've beaten. We'll play anyone anywhere."
Those who have said the Gators are the most overrated team in the country owe Muschamp and his team an apology just as FSU coach Jimbo Fisher owes the BCS computers an apology. Fisher has railed that his team is not ranked nearly high enough by the computers and then Saturday went out and proved the electronic brains right.
The Gators didn't just beat favored FSU on its homefield; they treated the Seminoles like the doorman at Best Buy at the commencement of Black Friday. They stomped on their faces, trampled them and even left tread marks.
Once again, the SEC spread its wings of dominance and overshadowed the ACC's big party next week. Actually, you could say, the SEC ruined the ACC's big party. After what transpired Saturday — FSU getting pounded by UF and Georgia Tech getting trounced 42-10 by Georgia — next week's ACC championship game seems more like a funeral procession.
"Welcome to the SEC," Florida center Jonotthan Harrison chided downtrodden FSU fans as he and his teammates celebrated near game's end.
It's clear that FSU, after a season playing against an ACC bakery case filled with cupcakes and moonpies, wasn't ready for big-boy SEC football. The Gators briefly knocked FSU quarterback EJ Manuel out of the game, they forced five turnovers and their previously punchless offense pulverized FSU's vaunted defense.
Florida's offense came in ranked 104th in the nation and FSU's defense came in ranked No. 1, but it was almost like those rankings should have been reversed. The Gators pounded FSU's defense for 244 rushing yards, including 140 by Mike Gillislee, who became the first UF back since 2004 to run for more than 1,000 yards in a season.
"We wanted to bang on them and wear them down," said Muschamp, whose team is only the fifth in school history to win at least 11 games. "Florida State doesn't face many two-back, power running teams in their league. It's a lot of that one-back stuff. … We pride ourselves on being a physical team."
Translation: The ACC is a league full of wusscakes.
Hard to believe it was last year after the Gators lost 21-7 to FSU that Muschamp stood up at his post-game news conference and called his team "soft." Even harder to believe that it was two years ago in Tallahassee, after the Gators were routed 31-7 by Florida State, that former coach Urban Meyer declared the UF football program to be "broken."
Not anymore.
The Gators are no longer soft and they're no longer broken.
They are tough and they are fixed.
And you know what else?
They're pretty darn sexy, too.
You might even say they're national championship sexy.
Maxxodd
True Gator

Postby mtn2top » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:29 am

Just telling it like it is for a change. FSU and the ACC deserves all of the scorn being heaped their way for believing all the BS written this season.
Hi-Altitude Gators

mtn2top
Head Ball Coach

Postby Jbossgator9 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:16 am

This is what you get when you play against crap ACC competition. You play against the SEC big boys and you get DESTROYED. UGA, LSU, Bama, SC, and Texas A&M would ALLLL DESTROY FSU without a doubt!! Go Gators!!
Jbossgator9
Heisman Gator

Postby OrlandoG8or » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:18 am

gatordad wrote:http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college/seminoles/os-mike-bianchi-fsu-gators-1125-20121124,0,7226987.column

Enjoy!

I don't care what this A&*clown writes about us. He's a dumb&*$. In this case he is less of a dumb&*$ cause he is actually accurately reporting a story. However there have been too many times he has skewed a Gator story to fit his own purposes.
“It's just a very exciting time at the University of Florida. And I want to be part of it.”
--Tim Tebow--
OrlandoG8or
True Gator

Postby TN G8tr » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:13 am

Bianchi is an azzhat. Remember the biotchin' and crap he's talked this year. He was definitely one of the NOOBS OF NEGATIVITY that he described in his article.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby gator in virginia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:58 am

I thought this jerk picked LSU to beat Florida by 21 points
gator in virginia
All-American Gator

Postby TN G8tr » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:14 am

I bet Bianchi dressed up as Chief Assehola for halloween and made his dog put on a Cimarron look a like outfit.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby wfoster314 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:27 am

Nice read. That had to be painful for that wipe to write. At least he finally got it right.
To Be...
wfoster314
Senior Gator

Postby DaddyGator » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:01 am

Just so happens that Bianchi is one of those nattering nabobs.
Illegitimi non carborundum
DaddyGator
Heisman Gator

Postby Swamp82 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:07 am

+1
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Return to Gatorsports Forum