Who is online

Users browsing this forum: buck16, DallasGator, Gatorbythebay, Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, OllieGator and 54 guests

Would you pull for UGA in the NC game vs Notre Dame?

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Who do you pull for in this NC scenario?

UGA
57%
Notre Dame
43%

Total votes : 82

Re: Would you pull for UGA in the NC game vs Notre Dame?

Postby lagator » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:36 am

I don't give a crap who plays ND, I'll be rooting against the crap bucket domers. They can kiss my Gator azz. And if you are planning on watching and rooting for ND you have to be a masochistic retard because ND flat out sucks compared to the elite of the SEC. They will lose by at least 2 TD if the refs don't step in on every other play.
lagator
Heisman Gator

Postby Quasimodo » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:44 am

:facepalm:

I can't believe people are actually admitting they would pull for Georgia to win a National Championship. Total treason.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
Quasimodo
Head Ball Coach

Postby born2beagator » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:45 am

Yes. As much as I sicken myself. I would pull for any SEC team over Notre Dame.
Alvin York wrote:
We have no excuses for this humiliating loss. We have only ourselves to blame. Tennessee most definitely deserved to lose.
born2beagator
Heisman Gator

Postby Mr. Eko » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:47 am

lagator wrote:I don't give a crap who plays ND, I'll be rooting against the crap bucket domers. They can kiss my Gator azz. And if you are planning on watching and rooting for ND you have to be a masochistic retard because ND flat out sucks compared to the elite of the SEC. They will lose by at least 2 TD if the refs don't step in on every other play.

It's ONLY been 2 hours since Notre Dame won by 9 points over an 8 &4 team with a back-up QB, and ESPN is already sucking their ****. God, yes, someone please beat the stuffing out of them. I am glad it will be someone from the SEC!!!
Mr. Eko
True Gator

Postby SavannahGator » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:50 am

Unfortunately, I would have to. But then those who have read some of my personal "life history" posts would know why.
"A life is not important - except in the impact it has on other lives" . . . Jackie Robinson
SavannahGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby lagator » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:01 am

Mr. Eko wrote:
lagator wrote:I don't give a crap who plays ND, I'll be rooting against the crap bucket domers. They can kiss my Gator azz. And if you are planning on watching and rooting for ND you have to be a masochistic retard because ND flat out sucks compared to the elite of the SEC. They will lose by at least 2 TD if the refs don't step in on every other play.

It's ONLY been 2 hours since Notre Dame won by 9 points over an 8 &4 team with a back-up QB, and ESPN is already sucking their ****. God, yes, someone please beat the stuffing out of them. I am glad it will be someone from the SEC!!!

USC is 7 & 5 actually. Loses to Oregon, AZ, UCLA ,Stanford and ND.
lagator
Heisman Gator

Postby Jbossgator9 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:06 am

NEVER EVER EVER EVER root for UGA. Did you see that they gave up over 300 yards rushing to GT right?? How much will Bama ran for against UGA?? The UGA defense is not that good, I am sorry. Bama 38, UGA 13
Jbossgator9
Heisman Gator

Postby TenTonJim » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:09 am

Yep I would - I hope either bammer or jawjah just beats the holy piss (no pun intended) out of notre dame just to remind the country not to go getting any crazy ideas about who's the big daddy badass conference. That would, of course, be the SEC.
TenTonJim
Baby Gator

Postby EufaulaGator » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:09 am

oxrageous wrote: I'd rather see Notre Dame hoisting that trophy than Mark Richt and the Bulldogs. Screw the SEC in that circumstance.

Discuss.

Affirmative.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever wish anything (read me 5x5: I said ANYTHING) good for those butt sniffers in Athens.

I live in Alabama. The inbreds' smack is usually intolerable week after week. But I will borrow some 'bama gear next week and scream for a Tide win.

And on January 7, 2013, I'll do the same.
EufaulaGator
Baby Gator

Postby phideltgator » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:13 am

oxrageous wrote:We could be looking at the worst NC matchup for us since the FSU/Vols tilt. It's bad, but you need to think about it. I think UGA is going to beat Bama. Hope I'm wrong.

Interesting concept, play with it, run with it, work it around but please don't bet on it with anything you care about.
phideltgator
Head Ball Coach

Postby TommyGator » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:32 am

No way UGA beats BAMA so this is a moot point, but I'll humor you Ox, because you are definitely in crisis.

I have hated ND much longer than I have hated Jawga. Coming of age in the 60's, college football was ALWAYS laden with the perceived superiority of the "Gold Dome" and the Big 10, especially OSU. The SEC was dismissed as a bunch of little angry white boys who couldn't match up with their beef of the "real" conferences.

I didn't really learn to HATE UGA until after that. And that doggie hate became honed and refined during the 80's when I had moved to Georgia, and that ******* Dooley was such a self righteous prick towards us...even when we beat their little asses but found a way to lose the game (think Lindsey Scott....).

So, in your never-gonna-happen, theoretical scenario I would reluctantly pull for UGA. Because my love for the SEC is, in a wider sense, based in my love for the South and all (well, most) things Southern.

And family. You know I can beat the hell out of my little brother (and enjoy every minute of it), but if YOU so much a s lay a finger on him, we will BOTH kick your ass! (Okay, this is a little overboard, but I'm stretching just to make Ox take the gun away from his temple....)

GATORS FIRST. SEC second.
"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools" Herbert Spenser
TommyGator
Heisman Gator

Postby UF86 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:32 am

Quasimodo wrote::facepalm:

I can't believe people are actually admitting they would pull for Georgia to win a National Championship. Total treason.

I will pull for the SEC winner over Notre Dame. Most Gator and other SEC fans would. You need to be a Gator/SEC fan to understand that.
UF86
Freshman Gator

Postby The RH Factor » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:05 am

A Notre Dame/Georgia game would be a confusing matchup since I'd be pulling for each team to beat the other team.
The RH Factor
Head Ball Coach

Postby TN G8tr » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:16 am

Best case scenario would be to re-institute the Tie in college football for that game. Hate both!
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby wfoster314 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:22 am

Unlike every talking head on TV, I don't think it's good to have ND back in the conversation. Too many bandwagon fans. Besides, after almost losing to Lame Kitten, I think any top ten SEC team would beat them. Make them join a conference.
To Be...
wfoster314
Senior Gator

Postby gatesm1 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:53 am

Even though I don't like UGA, I dislike Nodur Dumb even more. I don't want to see them rewarded for playing a schedule they get to put together and because the rules of the BCS are written to try to put them into the picture just because of who they are.
gatesm1
Freshman Gator

Postby DCflorida » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:02 am

Absolutely not. UGA and Tennessee are exempt from that whole SEC brotherhood sentiment.
DCflorida
Bull Gator

Postby NashvilleG8R » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:02 am

I have always rooted against the Domers...just something about them. I will say that Teo's story is incredible and for him I wish success. That being said I love how the media is now touting ND as the second coming...geesh. Look at their opponents. Would love them to play a conference schedule even if it's the ACC (little brother to the SEC). I want the SEC dominance to continue so we can listen to the media eat crow.
NashvilleG8R
Redshirt Gator

Postby travy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:11 am

this is tough. we've neutered the dogs over these last 20 years and even though they have the upper hand at the moment i think i have a little more hatred for this current 'bama era under saban.. but still, i can't in good conscience "pull for the dogs" ever, especially after they denied us an unbeaten season and a shot at the title so not sure.. as far as notre dame, i hate overrated teams from the midwest perhaps more than anything so screw them too..
travy
True Gator

Postby Class of '78 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:16 am

After watching Joe Theismann yucking it up on the Notre Dame sideline last night, anyone but the Irish.
Class of '78
Bull Gator

PreviousNext

Return to Gatorsports Forum