Who is online

Users browsing this forum: arkygator, gatordad3, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], happyhorseranch, Jabberdave, JimtheGator, Maillot Jaune, Majestic-12 [Bot], MSNbot Media, rogdochar, TheDouglas78, williston_gator and 77 guests

Gillislee for Heisman!

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Gillislee for Heisman!

Postby GatorTAG » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Here to officially pimp Gillislee for Heisman. Has anyone meant so much to their team as Gilly? In a season where noone seems to be a clear favorite. Why not?

Swamp Queen wrote:I miss basketball just so you negative tards couldn't complain as much.
GatorTAG
Head Ball Coach

Re: Gillislee for Heisman!

Postby 239FLAGTR » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:49 pm

GatorTAG wrote:Here to officially pimp Gillislee for Heisman. Has anyone meant so much to their team as Gilly? In a season where noone seems to be a clear favorite. Why not?

Absolutely!
239FLAGTR
Baby Gator

Postby JoeGator96 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:02 pm

I could make a reasonable argument for MVP ofr the Gators but don't think he would win it.

Love the kid. Gonna make a few bucks in the NFL and will always be remembered a great Gator especially for today. Excellent!
RebelGator wrote:Also, you're ignorant enough to think 46 is a conservative. His/her posts reek of liberal elitism and condescending pseudo intellectualism...much like your own liberal trash.
JoeGator96
Head Ball Coach

Postby ncargat1 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:35 pm

I even hate to mention this, but that Gurley kid up at UGay is none too shabby either.
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
- Thomas Paine
ncargat1
Head Ball Coach

Postby Gator-DNA » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:43 pm

ncargat1 wrote:I even hate to mention this, but that Gurley kid up at UGay is none too shabby either.

You should be ashamed of yourself

Love that sig quote though.
Gator-DNA
Senior Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum