Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media and 31 guests

Muschamp and Easley postgame quotes

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Muschamp and Easley postgame quotes

Postby Slevin » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:28 pm

He gave some gold in post game press conference. He did his entire interview while holding a big tub of animal crackers :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love this kid.
soflagator wrote:
law98gator wrote:Im not sure what the deal is with Nickelback.

You already admitted in another thread you were related to the lead singer of Nickelback. :lol:
Slevin

Re: Prepare for some epic Dom Easley quotes

Postby Slevin » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:28 pm

I'll post them when they come up or you can post them if you read them
soflagator wrote:

You already admitted in another thread you were related to the lead singer of Nickelback. :lol:
Slevin

Postby JoeGator96 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:30 pm

I loved Muschamp at halftime when asked about FSU's #1 defense when he said "we've already played better"

LOL
RebelGator wrote:Also, you're ignorant enough to think 46 is a conservative. His/her posts reek of liberal elitism and condescending pseudo intellectualism...much like your own liberal trash.
JoeGator96
Head Ball Coach

Postby gatorJ » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Slevin wrote:He gave some gold in post game press conference. He did his entire interview while holding a big tub of animal crackers :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love this kid.

:D
oxrageous wrote:Well you're sure in for a surprise. Peasant.
gatorJ
Head Ball Coach

Postby unofficialgator » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:37 pm

hopefully he comes back nex year
unofficialgator
Heisman Gator

Postby Slevin » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Here's Easley's quotes (thanks to Thomas Goldkamp for writing it all down):

DOMINIQUE EASLEY

I mean for me personally, this was a personal game because last year I tore my ACL. This was a game for me. This was something they had to feel the pain and the same black hole I had in my heart out there. I had to give it right back to them.

This was a different game for me. This was real personal.

His comment didn't take a toll with us. We all got together and we understood that what we put on tape, how we didn't fight for each other. After that, there was a meeting where we all came together. We told each other that was it. We will not fail this year. We will not fail.

Like I said, all that statistics, all that stuff talking about how they was the top defense, all that didn't matter. It was a personal game for us. They had to feel the same pain that we felt. They had to feel that same black hole in our heart that we felt. So we just had to give them what we felt, which was pain.

Hopefully we get to go to the national championship. We proud of our season. We had one setback, but we're together. We played our hearts out and nobody can't take that from us.

It's a great feeling. I mean, it's more us being together that really feel good. Not how our season went, just the way we came together after last season, the way we dealt with each other, the way we hung out and the way we came.

Me and Sharrif relationship is like no other. Like when we die, we still going to be together. I will never let Sharrif go. I will never lose contact with 'Reef. That's my boy, that's my brother, that's my blood.
soflagator wrote:

Slevin

Postby Slevin » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:49 pm

and Muschamps:

It's critical, but that's why our season has turned around this year: the turnover margin. It's totally flipped and totally different for our team. There's absolutely no question we're a physical football team. That's what we pride ourselves on. That's what we understand now a little bit more about winning in this league. You can do it and be physical. You can be fast and all that, but you better be physical and you better win on the line of scrimmage.

I think it was a really sexy win. I was going to come in with my shirt off, but the players did not want me to do that. :lol: :lol:

Our resume speaks for itself, I mean, c'mon. You guys have covered the Southeast. You've covered the SEC. You've seen where we've played, who we've played and the quality of football teams we've beat. We'll play anyone. Anyone, anywhere, whatever that slogan is.

We just needed to be patient and just continue to run the football and bang on them and wear them down like we've done other good defenses. They have a good defense, and we did that.

Our guys don't really, I don't want to say we don't look at the scoreboard, because we do. But our guys understand it's about 60 minutes and how you continue to play and perform. We've really challenged our football team on winning the fourth quarter and getting in those games and those situations and performing well when the game is on the line. We didn't do that well a year ago, and we've done it pretty good this year. We've won some games late, regardless of the opponent.

We've faced some really good teams this year and we've blocked them all when we've been healthy. Since the Georgia game, Xavier Nixon and Jimmy Wilson haven't been healthy. That's been an issue with our offensive line. We've had some issues as far as getting a hat on a hat in the run game and blocking people. When we got those guys back healthy, I had great confidence in our guys of getting movement and being able to create some hardball.

Also, when you turn on the tape and you watch Florida State, they don't face many two-back, power running teams in their league. There's a lot of that one-back stuff. You better learn how to fit the power and the counter when you play Florida.

We're getting there, but it's a work in progress. It's a 365-day job a year. You've got to continue to chop the wood every single day at it. We have made tremendous progress.

I wish our guys would get out of this mantra of playing to our competition. It's very frustrating for me. We talk about it and we address it. Our guys will tell you, it's on my mind. I address it, but we need to continue to push through that. This was an important win for the University of Florida. Obviously being a rivalry game, we didn't prepare any differently. I know that completely disappoints everyone that we didn't put this one on the mantle and stare at it every night.
soflagator wrote:

Slevin

Re: Muschamp and Easley postgame quotes

Postby unofficialgator » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:54 pm

Thanks!!! Muschamp quote about already playing better defenses was money lol
unofficialgator
Heisman Gator

Postby Mus_champ11 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Gatorzone does not have his post game presser up yet. i'm anxious to hear.

Muschamp gives good interviews, I learn alot just listening. if its out there
could some one point me to it.?

great great win. Take that College Football America!
Mus_champ11
All-American Gator

Postby SwampedGator » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:17 pm

The sexy comment by Champ is classic!
SwampedGator
Heisman Gator

Postby MJMGator » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:26 pm

"Also, when you turn on the tape and you watch Florida State, they don't face many two-back, power running teams in their league. There's a lot of that one-back stuff. You better learn how to fit the power and the counter when you play Florida."

Love it!
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby Alag8or » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:27 pm

:chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:
Alag8or
Baby Gator

Postby FunnGun » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: These guys were quote machines after the game. I guess they were getting **** all week because they let loose in interviews and the twitter box.

This is in reference to the hit on EJ.
DT Omar Hunter on LB Antonio Morrison: "He is physical. I don’t know if he knows anything else, but he is physical."

These were my favorite from that psycho Easley.
Easley on FSU: "They had to feel the same black hole in their heart that we felt. So we just had to give them what we felt, which was pain."

Easley on Floyd/afterlife: "Our relationship is like no other. When we die, we still gonna be together. I'll never lose contact with Reef."

Easley is like that buddy you have, that you've known since the second grade, you know everything about him, and you still don't trust him.

Big John
Jonotthan Harrison: FSWho???!!?? Don't forget they HAD the #1 rush defense....... In TALLAHASSEE !!! Bahahahahaha

Ahmad Fulwood on Elam's physicality.
What is Matt Elam going through? He must have had a rough childhood.
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby unofficialgator » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:10 pm

hahahah @ Fulwood's comment on Matt Elam's childhood
unofficialgator
Heisman Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum