Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 205Gator, divits888, gatorJ, Gatornation561, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Leroy Jenkins, ockgator, WobbleGator and 32 guests

Georgia vs Georgia Tech . . . it's nauseating

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Georgia vs Georgia Tech . . . it's nauseating

Postby SavannahGator » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:26 pm

So my wife went to UGA, and my younger son graduated from there (I know that there will be critics of this, but he had and kept the HOPE Scholarship all four years), and they're watching GT @ UGA, and I'm just a bystander.

And all they can keep gushing over is their latest version of Herschel - "Gurshel", their two RBs whose numbers are 3 and 4. But all they can talk about is Herschel, Herschel. Hey Dog fans - it's been 32 years since they won the NC against the Irish. Give it up, already

Hopefully, we'll beat the :nole:s and will go to a BCS game (Sugar) by default, Nick Satan will make Alpo out of the Doggies next week, and all of the Doggies will spend the entire next year complaining (and not comprehending) why WE got to go to the Sugar Bowl and they were condemned to Orlando.
"A life is not important - except in the impact it has on other lives" . . . Jackie Robinson
SavannahGator
Head Ball Coach

Re: Georgia vs Georgia Tech . . . it's nauseating

Postby ufgator812. » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:33 pm

uga 42
ga tech (in the acc championship game) 10.

The acc is how good?
"Victory at all cost. Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival." --Winston Churchill
May 13, 1940 GOD BLESS
ufgator812.
Heisman Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum