Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Angry Narwhal, DaMagicGator, Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 53 guests

I Know We Have FSU this Week, but VolNation is Hillarious...

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

I Know We Have FSU this Week, but VolNation is Hillarious...

Postby ncargat1 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Here is the staff that THEY WANT:

So if we get gruden our staff could look like this

HC: Gruden
DC: Zook
DBs: Morris
Dline: Hobby
WR: Martin (former Vol QB Tee Martin)
RB: Graham

The offensive coordinator, Tight ends coach, qb coach, and oline coach still appear to be a mystery.

I really hope this works for us it sounds like the ball is in our court I hope we don't pass this


http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/180824-mr-sec-john-gruden.html
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
- Thomas Paine
User avatar
ncargat1
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: I Know We Have FSU this Week, but VolNation is Hillarious...

Postby Swamp82 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:52 pm

I saw that over there earlier and was laughing my a$$ off that is pure stupidity or just too many years of inbreeding.
If you would like to keep your coach you can
User avatar
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3163
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: NW Florida

Re: I Know We Have FSU this Week, but VolNation is Hillarious...

Postby gatordad » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Didn't we already play them? I'm thankful I'm not a Tennessee fan.
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans-John Lennon
gatordad
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: I Know We Have FSU this Week, but VolNation is Hillarious...

Postby O&BGator » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:05 pm

ncargat1 wrote:Here is the staff that THEY WANT:

So if we get gruden our staff could look like this

HC: Gruden
DC: Zook
DBs: Morris
Dline: Hobby
WR: Martin (former Vol QB Tee Martin)
RB: Graham

The offensive coordinator, Tight ends coach, qb coach, and oline coach still appear to be a mystery.

I really hope this works for us it sounds like the ball is in our court I hope we don't pass this


http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/180824-mr-sec-john-gruden.html

:lol:
User avatar
O&BGator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1978
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Re: I Know We Have FSU this Week, but VolNation is Hillarious...

Postby scooby321 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:40 am

Cowboys, San Deigo, Kansas City,Philly and maybe the Jets all need coaches. Gruden if he coaches will take one of those Jobs. Tennessee better worry about Arkansas, Auburn, Kentucky taking a coach in the SEC. Charlie Strong should be in line to make some good money.
scooby321
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Re: I Know We Have FSU this Week, but VolNation is Hillarious...

Postby TN G8tr » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:53 am

scooby321 wrote:Cowboys, San Deigo, Kansas City,Philly and maybe the Jets all need coaches. Gruden if he coaches will take one of those Jobs. Tennessee better worry about Arkansas, Auburn, Kentucky taking a coach in the SEC. Charlie Strong should be in line to make some good money.

Exactly. I would even venture to say that Gruden may not take any coaching job. He has it made with his gig right now. This is a prime example of UT's desperation. They are shooting for a HR or bust. This will allow Strong or any other "realistic" coaching prospect to secure a job at another school. I really see Charlie Strong going to Arky.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
User avatar
TN G8tr
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6345
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: I Know We Have FSU this Week, but VolNation is Hillarious...

Postby law98gator » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:56 am

I heard that Gruden has passed, but John Madden is now showing interest.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
User avatar
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 16861
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: I Know We Have FSU this Week, but VolNation is Hillarious...

Postby Swamp Queen » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:57 am

law98gator wrote:I heard that Gruden has passed, but John Madden is now showing interest.

:lol:
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.


DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
User avatar
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6065
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 pm
Location: anywhere but here

Re: I Know We Have FSU this Week, but VolNation is Hillarious...

Postby JHCRANE-14 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:05 pm

law98gator wrote:I heard that Gruden has passed, but John Madden is now showing interest.



Ouch, that hurt!!!
"HEY, SAVE ME SOME!!!"
User avatar
JHCRANE-14
Senior Gator
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:55 am
Location: The sunny beaches of south Florida and the hilltops of Tennessee.


Return to Gatorsports Forum

cron