Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 27 guests

BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

Postby gatorspook » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Bruce Feldman, CBS Sports, has reported MAJOR NCAA violations and currently ongoing NCAA investigation.

I'm listening on Finebaum. This is the big deal.
User avatar
gatorspook
Moderator
 
Posts: 5401
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm
Location: Floating on a spring-fed lake in Mandarin

Re: BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

Postby Class of '78 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Two Auburn assistants have been targeted and it's believed that the NCAA has an interest in the recruitment of former running back Jovon Robinson.

Cam Newton is not believed to be a part of the investigation.

STORY
User avatar
Class of '78
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6549
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Re: BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

Postby Swamp82 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:41 pm

gatorspook wrote:Bruce Feldman, CBS Sports, has reported MAJOR NCAA violations and currently ongoing NCAA investigation.

I'm listening on Finebaum. This is the big deal.


You must be pretty hard up for listening to the asshat. I have to travel to and from Birmingham and he is the only thing I can pick up on the radio sometimes what a bama loving loser he is, he can't stand his school(Tennessee)so he band wagoned bama years ago
If you would like to keep your coach you can
User avatar
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3163
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: NW Florida

Re: BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

Postby Ancient Reptile » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Class of '78 wrote:Two Auburn assistants have been targeted and it's believed that the NCAA has an interest in the recruitment of former running back Jovon Robinson.

Cam Newton is not believed to be a part of the investigation.

STORY


Trooper Taylor is the glue holding those Auburn five star commits in place as Chizik prepares to depart. Not sure if we want any of their commits. As talented as they are, some are reported to have major problems.
Ancient Reptile
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2388
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Re: BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

Postby O&BGator » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Swamp82 wrote:
gatorspook wrote:Bruce Feldman, CBS Sports, has reported MAJOR NCAA violations and currently ongoing NCAA investigation.

I'm listening on Finebaum. This is the big deal.


You must be pretty hard up for listening to the asshat. I have to travel to and from Birmingham and he is the only thing I can pick up on the radio sometimes what a bama loving loser he is, he can't stand his school(Tennessee)so he band wagoned bama years ago

:lol:
User avatar
O&BGator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1978
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Re: BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

Postby vulcan_alex » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Trooper Taylor could not happen to a more deserving idiot!!
I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn
vulcan_alex
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 7468
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

Postby ncargat1 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:17 pm

It is probably a little more obvious now why Gus Malzahn could not get away from Auburn fast enough and was willing to go coach Crapbag St. U just be away from the steaming pile that is Auburn Football.
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
- Thomas Paine
User avatar
ncargat1
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

Postby CGgater » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Well, I'm sure we won't have to face auburn anytime soon. They won't rotate back on our schedule until their next coaching staff builds the team back into a contender.
User avatar
CGgater
All-American Gator
 
Posts: 925
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Re: BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

Postby The RH Factor » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:57 pm

If Malzahn was the reason for their success, why not hire him back?
The RH Factor
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4177
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

Postby rogdochar » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Class of '78 wrote:Two Auburn assistants have been targeted and it's believed that the NCAA has an interest in the recruitment of former running back Jovon Robinson.

Cam Newton is not believed .

STORY


FIFY
User avatar
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 12705
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 am

Re: BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

Postby law98gator » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:58 pm

I wonder when they'll get around to investigating how many cars Bammer gave Trent Richardson.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
User avatar
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 16844
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

Postby GatorInKnox » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:06 pm

law98gator wrote:I wonder when they'll get around to investigating how many cars Bammer gave Trent Richardson.


Good Lord me too! I don't know how nothing has come of that.
User avatar
GatorInKnox
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Re: BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

Postby Deuce Coupe » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:44 am

NCAA on Auburn ......


Is this like White on Rice?
You can't spell SUCK without Image
User avatar
Deuce Coupe
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1774
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Re: BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

Postby O&BGator » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:59 am

Deuce Coupe wrote:NCAA on Auburn ......


Is this like White on Rice?

:lol: :lol:
User avatar
O&BGator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1978
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Re: BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

Postby TN G8tr » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:20 am

Auburn Football + Chizik =
Image

If you need to cook your Turkey 'Barn Fans, make use of the fire.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
User avatar
TN G8tr
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6345
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

Postby gatorspook » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:24 am

Pat Dye wrote: Paul, it's a beautiful fall day, the sun is shining, the deer are rutting out here in the woods. We're not going to ruin it by wasting this segment talking about football, are we?

User avatar
gatorspook
Moderator
 
Posts: 5401
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm
Location: Floating on a spring-fed lake in Mandarin

Re: BREAKING: NCAA on Auburn

Postby law98gator » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:45 am

vulcan_alex wrote:Trooper Taylor could not happen to a more deserving idiot!!

It's not a recruiting infraction until Trooper Taylor or Eddie The Bagman Granz say it's a recruiting infraction.

Those two have made a career out of cheating.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
User avatar
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend
 
Posts: 16844
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm


Return to Gatorsports Forum

cron