Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alagator, Clawhammergator, digitalwangsta, Google Adsense [Bot] and 52 guests

Muschamp and Peace are INSANE!

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Postby UFGatorD » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:07 am

Einstein said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

By this logic, Muschamp and Peace are insane! I dont know who is TRUELY responsible for the play calling here. Is Peace being handcuffed by Muschamp? IDK for sure. What I do know is this. I have seen at LEAST 3 stories on Gatorsports.com that UF is ready to "open up" the playbook. Really?

Did we not see the need to open it up against UGA? Did we not need to open it up when we were losing and tied with a cupcake team? Is throwing simple slants and out routes something exotic?

I am afraid we are going to see much of the same Saturday. Lots of first down dive plays. Jet sweeps that gain 2 yards. Under use of Burton and Dunbar and Hammond. Gillesee seeing 8 men fronts. OL who cant block. And a QB who doesnt seem to have an internal clock or the ability to throw the ball away before losing 5 yards.

Our offense is this: We can move the ball when we take what the defense gives us and gain positive yards each down. If we experience a penalty or a negative loss play.....we punt and hope our D holds.

Look, I am happier than ape excrement that we are 10-1, but we need things to go our way. Can we beat the crimiNOLES? Yes. We can totally shut down their offense, but we need to hold onto to the ball and be able to move it. If NCST can drive against the "awesome D" (who played nobody) then we can. If they say they are going to "open up" the offense, then open it up! Dont say that then run-run-short pass-punt.

Before you knee-jerk my assessment, just think about every moment you have watched this 104th ranked offense (btw cheeseburger charlie's UK offense is ranked higher) and tell me something different. I hope this is a break out game...in the likes of 2006 NC vs OSU, but I will hope for short fields, tons of FSUcks turnovers, and a total defensive shutdown by our "should be ranked #1" defense.
UFGatorD
Freshman Gator

Re: Muschamp and Peace are INSANE!

Postby Sasquatch Gator » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:20 am

I love the obligatory weekly thread like this. :lol:
:burp:
Sasquatch Gator
Bull Gator

Postby PastyStoole » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:27 am

UFGatorD wrote:Einstein said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Then why do you keep masturbating compulsively to Rachel Maddow and voting democrat?
travy wrote:shove this article up your ass you mouthbreathing hick
PastyStoole
Heisman Gator

Postby UFGatorD » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:55 am

PastyStoole wrote:
UFGatorD wrote:Einstein said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Then why do you keep masturbating compulsively to Rachel Maddow and voting democrat?

WOW! What an original thought! Did you come up with this all by yourself? You are soooo funny! Seriously, you should be very proud of your wit and skill. This just might be the post of the year! Is that what you were going for or did it just come out? Thank you for this gift.
UFGatorD
Freshman Gator

Postby UFGatorD » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:00 am

Sasquatch Gator wrote:Image

Too long and thoughtful for you to comprehend? I understand. As a UF student, I understand that most posters on this board are not as educated. I will help you:

The newspaper on your computer said the Gators offense will open up.
The Gators people said this before.
It has not happened yet.
Einstein was a physicist that lived a long time ago and said a lot of smart things.

I hope this dumbs it down enough for you to understand. Good luck defying natural selection.
UFGatorD
Freshman Gator

Postby UFGatorD » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:01 am

BTW...is your avatar a self portrait? It would explain a lot :eek:
UFGatorD
Freshman Gator

Postby UFGatorD » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:04 am

PastyStoole wrote:

Are you kissing Sasquatch Gator on your avatar? Now this is just getting weird :o
UFGatorD
Freshman Gator

Postby Sasquatch Gator » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:09 am

UFGatorD wrote:

Too long and thoughtful for you to comprehend? I understand. As a UF student, I understand that most posters on this board are not as educated. I will help you:

It has not happened yet.
Einstein was a physicist that lived a long time ago and said a lot of smart things.

I hope this dumbs it down enough for you to understand. Good luck defying natural selection.

I got chunks of corn and beef jerky in my **** smarter than you.
:burp:
Sasquatch Gator
Bull Gator

Postby UFGatorD » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:21 am

Sasquatch Gator wrote:
UFGatorD wrote:
Sasquatch Gator wrote:[
I got chunks of corn and beef jerky in my **** smarter than you.

Corn and beef jerky? Was it date night in the trailer park?

You shouldn't eat corn. Its a grain that is unable to be processed by the human digestive system and doesn't hold any nutritional value. That is why it is appearing in your stool unchanged. The beef jerky is high in sodium and can lead to coronary artery disease and hypertension.

Although, I am not sure why I am telling this to a person (ape?) who performs an intellectual evaluation of his stool. I refer back to my original statement...be wary of natural selection.
UFGatorD
Freshman Gator

Postby Wait ’til next year » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:04 am

You go UFGatorD... kicking ass and taking names... :chair:
"When the people fear their government, there is TYRANNY; when the government fears the people, there is LIBERTY" -- Thomas Jefferson
Wait ’til next year
Heisman Gator

Postby Kilzyo » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:09 am

Wayne Peace?
Kilzyo
True Gator

Postby AugustaGator » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:24 am

Kilzyo wrote:Wayne Peace?

Blowback is a *****.
AugustaGator
Bull Gator

Postby DCflorida » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:42 am

PastyStoole wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
DCflorida
Bull Gator

Postby The RH Factor » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:59 am

There's another saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." So far, this formula has worked 10 out of 11 times this year.

Somehow, some way, this team continues to confound the experts.
Last edited by The RH Factor on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
The RH Factor
Head Ball Coach

Postby Swamper Gator » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:00 am

PastyStoole wrote:

:lol:
Swamper Gator
Redshirt Gator

Postby TN G8tr » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:00 am

Pease!

The article I read was Pease quoting that with the last two week's opponents, injuries, etc, that HE went very conservative. Basically we outmanned opponents and should be able to handle them. It was close with ULL but still the same a "W".

So when they say we're going to open it up a bit, well duh! They're going to show some plays we haven't seen in a while. And if you are going to open up a can on someone you better have the personel to do it. Right now on offense UF is still lacking at where, lets see, OL, WR. Many factors play into it.

If you look a little deeper into take it for what it is. Do you think any and I mean WM, or any of the UF coaches would not like to score more points? Certainly they would. But also they are comfortable of what they are. A year ago this team Mentally and Physically would have folded in many situations.

So if that classifies WM and BP as Insane? Welcome to the Asylum.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby RebelGator » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:06 am

PastyStoole wrote:

:lol: :lol:
RebelGator
Heisman Gator

Postby WhoGator » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:08 am

UFGatorD wrote:

It has not happened yet.

Mr. UFGatorD...
As a UF grad, something I'm proud you are also working to become, I was able to comprehend your OP statements and was amazed at your keen and original insight of Gator football. You may have a valid point recognizing a less than stellar performance from our 2012 offense. I do ask you be more careful with your facts, especially when criticizing folks you consider less educated... and there will be many considering that Gator education you are receiving.

In the title, you mention Peace being insane along with the Head Ball Coach... is that former QB Wayne, who is now in the insurance business in Lakeland or just a political statement regarding the middle east?

Einstein said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Actually, the quote is incorrectly attributed to Einstein.

By this logic, Muschamp and Peace are insane! I dont know who is TRUELY responsible for the play calling here. Is Peace being handcuffed by Muschamp? IDK for sure.

The word is "truly." Typos or misspellings often occur, but putting them in titles (see above) or putting the word in CAPS is especially critical.

I am afraid we are going to see much of the same Saturday... Gillesee seeing 8 men fronts. OL who cant block.

The misspelling point made above should also refer to star offensive players if that is the subject matter you are claiming to possess knowledge of.

Look, I am happier than ape excrement that we are 10-1, but we need things to go our way... Before you knee-jerk my assessment, just think about every moment you have watched this 104th ranked offense (btw cheeseburger charlie's UK offense is ranked higher) and tell me something different.

Referencing the performance of Kansas in a defenseless Big 12 (it's KU by the way, Kentucky is UK) as better than UF's is not "Weis"... makes it looks like you may actually want that oversized sack of "ape excrement" back. At least you didn't compare our 10-1 record to Ohio State's 11-0.

It was 5am and I couldn't get back to sleep. I'm glad I had the time to mentor you as you continue to represent our great university.
Who Gator

:chomp:
:chomp:
WhoGator
True Gator

Postby TN G8tr » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:17 am

OH SNAP!!
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby jereed » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:19 am

Because they keep doing it and they keep winning. That said, I think Muschamp's defense tainted glasses do keep the offense toned down a bit. Don't see what's wrong with having the defense we have (damned good) and a more open offense. Just don't think Muschamp is wired that way. I'm no expert but have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express on occasion.
Rebel, take a vacation.
jereed
Head Ball Coach

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum