Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Double Gator Dad, EtsuGator42, Google [Bot], Jabberdave, lumagator, Maillot Jaune, MSNbot Media, OTownGator, rogdochar, Slevin, southcoastghost, willgetin and 68 guests

We WILL beat the noles..

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

We WILL beat the noles..

Postby 88drgator » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:19 am

Because:

A. Our offense is just an illusion; we were just psyching them out
B. We call it the Ron Zook stadium and have home field advantage
C. On any given Saturday...
D. We is the ultimate sunshine pumper
E. We can't afford another Ox meltdown (like his UGA one)
F. We have some really good weed
G. Law's head will explode if we do
H. Slevin will find a way to explain how he watched the worst games in his 20+ years but wanted us to imagine us playing in the the BCS title game

I could go on but I'll let you add to the list.. :lol:
88drgator
True Gator

Re: We WILL beat the noles..

Postby Eccentricity » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:38 am

Some real advantages we have:

Special Teams: Semenholes are awful in this category. Their punt return game is atrocious and their punter is pretty bad as well. They have that retard with the golden shoes, but Sturgis is clearly better. With Kyle Christy booming punts we can play field position and keep them pinned back all game.

Experience: Our offense, as awful as it has been, has plenty of experience against top tier defenses. We've played the likes of Damontre Moore, Barkevious Mingo, Sam Montgomery, Jadeveon Clowney, Jarvis Jones, and Sheldon Richardson. Even against the best we've found ways to score. On the other hand our defense will be far and away the best **** defense FSUCK has faced all year. We're lightyears away from anything they've seen in the A-She-She. EJ Manuel will be eating turf the entire afternoon.

Coaching: Our coaches know how to adjust in game time and have better game plans. Jimbo is a **** dunce and couldn't adapt to save his sorry life. HalfassU will be completely dominated in the X and Os.

CHOMP CHOMP Baby. Papa wants a Sugar Bowl (or if we're lucky, a ticket to Miami).
Eccentricity
Freshman Gator

Postby 88drgator » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:41 am

Eccentricity wrote:Some real advantages we have:

Special Teams: Semenholes are awful in this category. Their punt return game is atrocious and their punter is pretty bad as well. They have that retard with the golden shoes, but Sturgis is clearly better. With Kyle Christy booming punts we can play field position and keep them pinned back all game.

Experience: Our offense, as awful as it has been, has plenty of experience against top tier defenses. We've played the likes of Damontre Moore, Barkevious Mingo, Sam Montgomery, Jadeveon Clowney, Jarvis Jones, and Sheldon Richardson. Even against the best we've found ways to score. On the other hand our defense will be far and away the best **** defense FSUCK has faced all year. We're lightyears away from anything they've seen in the A-She-She. EJ Manuel will be eating turf the entire afternoon.

Coaching: Our coaches know how to adjust in game time and have better game plans. Jimbo is a **** dunce and couldn't adapt to save his sorry life. HalfassU will be completely dominated in the X and Os.

CHOMP CHOMP Baby. Papa wants a Sugar Bowl (or if we're lucky, a ticket to Miami).

Thanks, but that wasn't the intent of this post. Just trying to generate some fun responses..

Refer to the prediction thread for insightful analysis.
:happyevil:
88drgator
True Gator

Postby Swamp82 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:06 am

88drgator wrote:Because:

H. Slevin will find a way to explain how he watched the worst games in his 20+ years but wanted us to imagine us playing in the the BCS title game

I. If you find yourself confused skip F
J. If none of this happens revert to F
K. We have better talent
L. We have several other members that will spontaneously combust if we lose

Next
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Postby Wait ’til next year » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:19 am

The best reason why and one which coach Pell used to say, "Our mommas and daddys are better than their mommas and daddys" Sadly, it wont matter this Saturday.
"When the people fear their government, there is TYRANNY; when the government fears the people, there is LIBERTY" -- Thomas Jefferson
Wait ’til next year
Heisman Gator

Postby gatormandan » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:28 am

Our defense will have to win this game for us........
gatormandan
True Gator

Postby Kurtis Lowe » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:28 pm

It's hilarious to me that some you are counting solely on our defense to win this one.

The clowns aren't world beaters and have allowed plenty of points to inferior ACC teams this season. They're defense is solid but it's nothing we haven't seen from at least 2-3 SEC defenses this season.

Our offense, as inept as it has been, can move the ball with a little execution (see LSU 2nd half).

I, like most, figure the key to the game is winning the turnover/field position battle. Sure, our defense will have to keep us in the game but they certainly don't have to win it for us.
Because the ACC just doesn't prepare you.
Kurtis Lowe
All-American Gator

Postby rogdochar » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:41 pm

This has become too,too much a quizzical match-up game, due to
the enormous disparity of opponents faced. That should not be.
Shame on FSU. Shame on the ACC.

Best I could wish for ....

1) Driskel is 100% & Pease schemes JD and Gillie sweeps in opposite
directions to run their D ragged & "twist" their decision making some.

2) Reed gets a good mismatch & goes from there.

3) Our DL/LBs harass E.J. into hesitancy & throwing a couple of INTs.

4) Our punts outdo theirs & our FGs do also.

5) Our D-LOS squashes their run game to half effective, rattles them.

6) We win the turnover battle.

7) Finally ... Muschamp has absolutely no reasons to lose his temper.
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby law98gator » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:58 pm

88drgator wrote:Because:

I approve of item G.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck them all. Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), R.E.M and the B-52's... Yes, Fvck them all.
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Gator Fever » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:03 pm

I am starting to think our ST's punting especially will be the difference as our punting is real good and theirs not so much.
" But understand we are not changing who we are philosophically on offense" - Coach Will Muschamp...
Gator Fever
Bull Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum