Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 17 guests

Injuries vs. FSU

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Injuries vs. FSU

Postby PastorBeef » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:03 pm

Will Debose play after his "injury"? If JB is at QB, it may open up some shots downfield if Andre is in. Also, any word on Saunders or any other players?
Christ follower, avid Gator fan, insane ping-pong player.
Freshman Gator

Re: Injuries vs. FSU

Postby rogdochar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:11 pm

The only news they've let out is : Muschamp's left vocal cord is sore.
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby 8802gator » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:11 pm

Saunders is out. Champ said it is a knee, but there is speculation that he is actually being dsciplined.
"I want to thank God for makin' me a Gator" - Chandler Parsons
8802gator
Heisman Gator

Postby rogdochar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:13 pm

8802gator wrote:Saunders is out. Champ said it is a knee, but there is speculation that he is actually being disciplined.

Well then , what the heck is an undisciplined knee ? :embarrassed:
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Jabberdave » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:14 pm

:lol:
My, you're pretty after the third bottle.
Jabberdave
Bull Gator

Postby Slevin » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Pop Saunders and Andre Debose will neve play another down for UF. You can drop both those names from your rolodex.
soflagator wrote:
law98gator wrote:Im not sure what the deal is with Nickelback.

You already admitted in another thread you were related to the lead singer of Nickelback. :lol:
Slevin

Postby delg8tor » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Slevin wrote:Pop Saunders and Andre Debose will neve play another down for UF. You can drop both those names from your rolodex.

And what exactly did they do to give you that idea? Not saying you are not correct as I have read the rumors of discipline for brakign team rules etc....
delg8tor
Senior Gator

Postby rogdochar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Slevin wrote:Pop Saunders and Andre Debose will neve play another down for UF. You can drop both those names from your rolodex.

Oh God, "Slevin" has permabanned both Saunders & Dubose .
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Slevin » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:25 pm

delg8tor wrote:

And what exactly did they do to give you that idea? Not saying you are not correct as I have read the rumors of discipline for brakign team rules etc....

The story will never break but apparently Pop has zero injuries and Andre had a very mild sprain of some sort but nothing to keep him out of a game or two and neither will play another down the rest of the year and more than likely neither will be back on the team next year. Coaches have exhausted themselves trying to motivate Andre. He refuses to turn that light on no matter how hard they've tried to motivate him. It's just not there. He's not willing to better himself. They've both been caught repeated times doing something "naughty". This is what I've heard from insiders.
soflagator wrote:

You already admitted in another thread you were related to the lead singer of Nickelback. :lol:
Slevin

Postby ncargat1 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:41 pm

Slevin wrote:
delg8tor wrote:

The story will never break but apparently Pop has zero injuries and Andre had a very mild sprain of some sort but nothing to keep him out of a game or two and neither will play another down the rest of the year and more than likely neither will be back on the team next year. Coaches have exhausted themselves trying to motivate Andre. He refuses to turn that light on no matter how hard they've tried to motivate him. It's just not there. He's not willing to better himself. They've both been caught repeated times doing something "naughty". This is what I've heard from insiders.

Hmmm.....

Also on the injury front, linebacker Neiron Ball (ankle), offensive tackle Chaz Green (ankle), receiver Andre Debose (knee) and fullback Hunter Joyer (thigh) will play in the game and return to practice Tuesday, Muschamp said.
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
- Thomas Paine
ncargat1
Head Ball Coach

Postby Slevin » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:43 pm

ncargat1 wrote:
Slevin wrote:
delg8tor wrote:

Hmmm.....

Also on the injury front, linebacker Neiron Ball (ankle), offensive tackle Chaz Green (ankle), receiver Andre Debose (knee) and fullback Hunter Joyer (thigh) will play in the game and return to practice Tuesday, Muschamp said.

Read the last line in my post.
soflagator wrote:

Slevin

Postby Swamp Queen » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Debose has done jack poop his entire career....why does everyone think some miracle will happen this weekend and he'll be a down field threat? It hasn't happened, and I highly doubt it will.
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby GatorKen » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Swamp Queen wrote:Debose has done jack poop his entire career....why does everyone think some miracle will happen this weekend and he'll be a down field threat? It hasn't happened, and I highly doubt it will.

he has shown he can stretch the field and be a deep threat.
oxrageous wrote:Ken and I are now officially best friends.

I want an OC with the mentality of a High School Jr on Prom night rather than a guy who's been married 20 years and has 4 children.
GatorKen
Bull Gator

Postby Swamp Queen » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:38 pm

GatorKen wrote:
Swamp Queen wrote:Debose has done jack poop his entire career....why does everyone think some miracle will happen this weekend and he'll be a down field threat? It hasn't happened, and I highly doubt it will.

he has shown he can stretch the field and be a deep threat.

I hope to God he will be a deep threat and actually contribute, nothing would make me happier. I'm just not holding my breath on him.
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby Swamp82 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:42 pm

rogdochar wrote:
8802gator wrote:Saunders is out. Champ said it is a knee, but there is speculation that he is actually being disciplined.

Well then , what the heck is an undisciplined knee ? :embarrassed:

That's good... and let me guess you will be here all week at the Downtown Sheraton Airport Lounge.
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Postby Gator Fever » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Anyone heard rumors that the FSU QB got injured late in the Maryland game ?
" But understand we are not changing who we are philosophically on offense" - Coach Will Muschamp...
Gator Fever
Bull Gator

Postby Gator Fever » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:56 pm

??
" But understand we are not changing who we are philosophically on offense" - Coach Will Muschamp...
Gator Fever
Bull Gator

Postby FunnGun » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:05 pm

I guess that's what the rumor thread is about. :scratchchin:
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby GatorsGetGoodAgain » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:06 pm

GatorKen wrote:

he has shown he can stretch on the field.

But how is that helping us?
GatorsGetGoodAgain
Heisman Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum