Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Clawhammergator, GatorJB, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Jabberdave, JimtheGator, MSNbot Media, ReelGatorDoc, Swamp Queen, WobbleGator and 67 guests

Clownchat: UF would have 4 losses with FSU's schedule

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Clownchat: UF would have 4 losses with FSU's schedule

Postby oxrageous » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:09 pm

http://floridastate.rivals.com/showmsg. ... 61&style=2
Conversely I think UF has at least 2 losses playing our schedule possibly 3 or 4. I think they lose to Clemson even getting them at home. I think they lose to VT in Blacksburg and possibly to NC State. They might even lose to Miami & USF, only reason I think they don't is because they would draw a large number of fans to neutralize the home field advantage.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Discuss.
oxrageous

Re: Clownchat: UF would have 4 losses with FSU's schedule

Postby wfoster314 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:16 pm

WOW!!! I mean WOW!!! There are some Semis that are truly delusion-oles. That is really some funny stuff. Based on some of the responses, there are certainly some realists there.
To Be...
wfoster314
Senior Gator

Postby rogdochar » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Yeah and really the Gator Nation isn't giving enough admiration to
to FSU's mascot Renegade. He happens to be the only horse with an
azzhole in the middle of his back. :madevil:
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Sasquatch Gator » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Any time a Nole tries to pull the schedule card on us I just laugh.
:burp:
Sasquatch Gator
Bull Gator

Postby lagator » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Wow, their ignorance knows no limits. Is it possible he is a Gator fan trolling and trying to get SOW fans to agree so he can laugh at them? If not it's one of the most embarrassing posts I've ever seen.
lagator
Heisman Gator

Postby heversle » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:19 pm

I suppose FSU would also by 10-1 or 11-0 right now with our schedule...right. LMAO!
heversle
Head Ball Coach

Postby gatorJ » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:23 pm

That guy is obviously an idiot. That being said, if this FSU game was played 2 months ago we would have destroyed them. With the O-line injuries/general suckiness, and WR attrition, this upcoming game favors FSU.
oxrageous wrote:Well you're sure in for a surprise. Peasant.
gatorJ
Head Ball Coach

Postby Swamp Queen » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:25 pm

:lmao:

Thanks, I needed a good laugh!
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby oxrageous » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:26 pm

gatorJ wrote:That guy is obviously an idiot. That being said, if this FSU game was played 2 months ago we would have destroyed them. With the O-line injuries/general suckiness, and WR attrition, this upcoming game favors FSU.

But now there's a potential NC game berth on the line. If that can't motivate our offensive stiffs, what can?
oxrageous

Postby MatthewM. » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:27 pm

I want that weed.
PigsEyeGator wrote:Right now I am so f'ing low that I would do MatthewM.
MatthewM.
Bull Gator

Postby TommyGator » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:32 pm

That's why we call them Delusionoles! Gold.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools" Herbert Spenser
TommyGator
Heisman Gator

Postby gatorJ » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:32 pm

oxrageous wrote:
gatorJ wrote:That guy is obviously an idiot. That being said, if this FSU game was played 2 months ago we would have destroyed them. With the O-line injuries/general suckiness, and WR attrition, this upcoming game favors FSU.

But now there's a potential NC game berth on the line. If that can't motivate our offensive stiffs, what can?

Agreed. But you would also think that we would have been up for Ga. The East was on the line and we pretty much sleepwalked through it. I think these upperclassmen, in particular the defensive leaders,need to get in the O's asses and demand effort and points. No way Elam wants to lose to FSux again.
oxrageous wrote:Well you're sure in for a surprise. Peasant.
gatorJ
Head Ball Coach

Postby oxrageous » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:34 pm

gatorJ wrote:
oxrageous wrote:

Agreed. But you would also think that we would have been up for Ga. The East was on the line and we pretty much sleepwalked through it.

Excellent point. In fact, that's the primary reason I was so pissed after the game.
oxrageous

Postby gatorade7 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:45 pm

it's hard to get up for too many games in a row...it was tough after beating LSU, road to Vandy, then SC. Pressure mounted we cracked against UGA. Yet we still almost won.

It's nearly impossible to get through the SEC unscathed...askBama. I think FSU would have lost 2 in the SeC. They are not used to the week in and week out toughness of the conference yet they are very talented except at OL. Just my opinion. FSU will be favored against us but turnovers will tip the balance in the game.
gatorade7
Senior Gator

Postby I Have No Friends :( » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:09 pm

oxrageous wrote:http://floridastate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1079&tid=159751299&mid=159751299&sid=1061&style=2
Conversely I think UF has at least 2 losses playing our schedule possibly 3 or 4. I think they lose to Clemson even getting them at home. I think they lose to VT in Blacksburg and possibly to NC State. They might even lose to Miami & USF, only reason I think they don't is because they would draw a large number of fans to neutralize the home field advantage.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Discuss.

gatorpe wrote:Urb is a low life lying lover jilting big ten dBAG.

I Have No Friends :(
Bull Gator

Postby The RH Factor » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:18 pm

In my book, they can say whatever they want until we beat them, which we haven't yet.

Let's hope they focus on how bad our offense is and don't pay attention to our defense and special teams.
The RH Factor
Head Ball Coach

Postby oxrageous » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:20 pm

The RH Factor wrote:In my book, they can say whatever they want until we beat them, which we haven't yet.

What a surprise to have you pipe up with a pro-Nole take. :rolleyes:
oxrageous

Postby TN G8tr » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Wow, these azzhats are really freakin stupid. I agree with Ox, what more motivation do you need to get up for this game. ALL THE STOPS WILL COME OUT at Ron Zook Field. It has to be hard to get up for the opponents we've played the last two weeks. Injuries, OL woes, sickness, etc. I also think CWM has been prepping for FSUck for the last two weeks as well. I bet right now in the Gator meeting rooms these guys are jacked up! It's right there for UF to get so go take it!
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby TommyGator » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:22 pm

Based on the fact that we basically GAVE them the game last year and we are much improved (yes, even on offense, or should I say especially on offense...at least we don't give the ball away...), I feel pretty confident about this game.
"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools" Herbert Spenser
TommyGator
Heisman Gator

Postby jmskjrgator » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:27 pm

I wish we would throw it on first down often. Do it until they
expect it.

JB might surprise us. It would be nice for our second string
QB to beat them.

If E J Manuel gets pressured he throws it to the wrong color.
We need to put him on his butt early, even if it costs us
a fifteen yard penalty. It would be a good investment.
jmskjrgator
All-American Gator

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum