Who is online

Users browsing this forum: buck16, DallasGator, Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, OllieGator and 54 guests

Gators to Face the Clowns on

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Gators to Face the Clowns on

Postby SavannahGator » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:15 pm

ABC as per Gatorzone.com. Given that they are ranked 5th and we are 6th in the Coach's Poll, this makes sense.

Who calls the 3:30 slot for ABC? Nessler? I suppose Musberger/Herby will be in LA for Irish @ Lame Kitten at 8pm ET
"A life is not important - except in the impact it has on other lives" . . . Jackie Robinson
SavannahGator
Head Ball Coach

Re: Gators to Face the Clowns on

Postby Slevin » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:21 pm

SavannahGator wrote:ABC as per Gatorzone.com. Given that they are ranked 5th and we are 6th in the Coach's Poll, this makes sense.

Who calls the 3:30 slot for ABC? Nessler? I suppose Musberger/Herby will be in LA for Irish @ Lame Kitten at 8pm ET

I'd prefer Nessler over Musberry any day of the week. He's literally the worst play by play guy in the business with no one even coming a galaxys distance for second. He calls touchdowns like he just found a penny on the ground. He calls players names like he's literally reading it off a sheet of paper. Dude has no business being as heralded as he is. If I could never hear that man call a game again I'd be content.

Nessler rules though. I've always like him. When he and Danielson were a team back in the day was the best duo in college football imo
soflagator wrote:
law98gator wrote:Im not sure what the deal is with Nickelback.

You already admitted in another thread you were related to the lead singer of Nickelback. :lol:
Slevin

Postby rogdochar » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Lawd.Lawd ! USCw vs ND ?
That'll be kitty's demon-inflated footballs vs ND's Gatoraid Holy-Water.
If USC wins & players mistakenly dump Kiffen with Holy-Water Gatoraid
the nation may view a 'Wizoz' meltdown. :madevil:
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby bayou gator » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:52 pm

Slevin wrote:
SavannahGator wrote:ABC as per Gatorzone.com. Given that they are ranked 5th and we are 6th in the Coach's Poll, this makes sense.

I'd prefer Nessler over Musberry any day of the week. He's literally the worst play by play guy in the business with no one even coming a galaxys distance for second. He calls touchdowns like he just found a penny on the ground. He calls players names like he's literally reading it off a sheet of paper. Dude has no business being as heralded as he is. If I could never hear that man call a game again I'd be content.

Nessler rules though. I've always like him. When he and Danielson were a team back in the day was the best duo in college football imo

I couldn't agree more. You summed up my sentiments perfectly.
P.S. - Don't feed the trolls!
bayou gator
Head Ball Coach

Postby NCG8r » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Slevin wrote:

I've hated Smushberger since he began on network TV back in the 70s. He has always sounded as though he thinks he knows what the players are feeling and thinking, though I am positive he has never personally participated in organized sports on any level.
NCG8r
Heisman Gator

Postby Gatorphan » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 pm

Nessler and Blackledge are the best duo in today's arena. Sorry CBS, Verne keeps in the dark ages.
"Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless" - Kenny Powers
Gatorphan
Heisman Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum