Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlackLabGator, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media and 41 guests

Game Day Question

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Game Day Question

Postby GatorMoJo » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:29 pm

I'm taking my 2 boys to their first Gator game tomorrow. They're both 3 and under.

Where and when is the best place to get their photo taken with Albert?

Our tickets are pretty low and I know I have seen both Albert and Alberta walk by and take pictures with kids before. But what I would like to know is if there is a place I can find them before the game starts?
@flgatormojo on twitter
User avatar
GatorMoJo
Senior Gator
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm
Location: St. Augustine

Re: Game Day Question

Postby Cabron! » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Try across the street at Balls. Seen Albert and Alberta takin' shots with their heads off last week. BTW Alberta is a dude.
Cabron!
Baby Gator
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Re: Game Day Question

Postby GatorMoJo » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Cabron! wrote:Try across the street at Balls. Seen Albert and Alberta takin' shots with their heads off last week. BTW Alberta is a dude.


Alberta ... Put your head back on. That can be very traumatic for the kids.
...And shake the tail when you walk. You're better than that.
@flgatormojo on twitter
User avatar
GatorMoJo
Senior Gator
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm
Location: St. Augustine

Re: Game Day Question

Postby Swamp82 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Across from the Swamp at the Alumni building a good hour before the game, and thy hound have their heads on, that's strange I've never seen them without the heads. If not if you get close enough to the field they will come to the wall, I've got hundreds of pics that way ith my kids
If you would like to keep your coach you can
User avatar
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3163
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: NW Florida

Re: Game Day Question

Postby GatorMoJo » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Swamp82 wrote:Across from the Swamp at the Alumni building a good hour before the game, and thy hound have their heads on, that's strange I've never seen them without the heads. If not if you get close enough to the field they will come to the wall, I've got hundreds of pics that way ith my kids


We're 4 rows up on the 45 so I'm sure we should see them. Thanks for the info!
@flgatormojo on twitter
User avatar
GatorMoJo
Senior Gator
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm
Location: St. Augustine

Re: Game Day Question

Postby MJMGator » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:27 pm

GatorMoJo wrote:I'm taking my 2 boys to their first Gator game tomorrow. They're both 3 and under.

Where and when is the best place to get their photo taken with Albert?

Our tickets are pretty low and I know I have seen both Albert and Alberta walk by and take pictures with kids before. But what I would like to know is if there is a place I can find them before the game starts?

Never forget my first game with my dad at 4 years old. Have blast a tomorrow with your boys and I hope you get your pictures.
Go Gators!
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4184
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: Game Day Question

Postby GatorMoJo » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:33 pm

MJMGator wrote:
GatorMoJo wrote:I'm taking my 2 boys to their first Gator game tomorrow. They're both 3 and under.

Where and when is the best place to get their photo taken with Albert?

Our tickets are pretty low and I know I have seen both Albert and Alberta walk by and take pictures with kids before. But what I would like to know is if there is a place I can find them before the game starts?

Never forget my first game with my dad at 4 years old. Have blast a tomorrow with your boys and I hope you get your pictures.
Go Gators!

-Amen to that. My dad & uncle played for 'em back in the day and my mom is from Gainesville. Great times for sure. I'm excited to take them just hope the rain stays away.
@flgatormojo on twitter
User avatar
GatorMoJo
Senior Gator
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm
Location: St. Augustine

Re: Game Day Question

Postby NVGator » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:29 pm

MJMGator wrote:
GatorMoJo wrote:I'm taking my 2 boys to their first Gator game tomorrow. They're both 3 and under.

Where and when is the best place to get their photo taken with Albert?

Our tickets are pretty low and I know I have seen both Albert and Alberta walk by and take pictures with kids before. But what I would like to know is if there is a place I can find them before the game starts?

Never forget my first game with my dad at 4 years old. Have blast a tomorrow with your boys and I hope you get your pictures.
Go Gators!


Holy hell, you remember what was going on at 4 years old? I suffer from CRS.

My first game was about 7 against UK and just the Pops and I. We were in the NW corner long before the renovation.

Good times. :cool:
Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.
John Wooden

Coach9 wrote:8-4 Should always be considered a bad year at Florida. That should be our lower limit. Undefeated down to 8-4 should be our window.
User avatar
NVGator
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 9893
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:50 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Sierra Nevada

Re: Game Day Question

Postby The RH Factor » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:31 pm

GatorMoJo wrote:I'm taking my 2 boys to their first Gator game tomorrow. They're both 3 and under.

Where and when is the best place to get their photo taken with Albert?

Our tickets are pretty low and I know I have seen both Albert and Alberta walk by and take pictures with kids before. But what I would like to know is if there is a place I can find them before the game starts?


South end zone, go down to the bottom of Section C.

Albert and Alberta come out of the visitor's entrance and frequently take time for photos with kids early in the game.
The RH Factor
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4178
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm


Return to Gatorsports Forum

cron