Who is online

Users browsing this forum: arkygator, BMOC, Gator Fever, GatorJB, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Leroy Jenkins, MSNbot Media, rogdochar, soflagator and 57 guests

Free Throws

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Free Throws

Postby NVGator » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:45 am

Looks like we've been working on them. 16/20 tonight. Much improved. Well done.
Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.
John Wooden

Coach9 wrote:8-4 Should always be considered a bad year at Florida. That should be our lower limit. Undefeated down to 8-4 should be our window.
NVGator
Bull Gator

Re: Free Throws

Postby ATXGator » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:32 pm

NVGator wrote:Looks like we've been working on them. 16/20 tonight. Much improved. Well done.

Agree. Team played great last night! The only complaint I have is the crowd. Playing a top 25 team and we can't sell out?
"You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take!"

ATXGator
Heisman Gator

Postby I Have No Friends :( » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:35 pm

The O-dome is too big, Rick Scott ruined Florida, Gainesville economy is down, trickle down apathy from football's lack of offense; take your pick.
gatorpe wrote:Urb is a low life lying lover jilting big ten dBAG.

I Have No Friends :(
Bull Gator

Postby tillsb » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:39 pm

I wanted to go but apparently I promised to do something else, or so my wife said.
tillsb
Heisman Gator

Postby Jabberdave » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:46 pm

ATXGator wrote:
NVGator wrote:Looks like we've been working on them. 16/20 tonight. Much improved. Well done.

Agree. Team played great last night! The only complaint I have is the crowd. Playing a top 25 team and we can't sell out?

Well, bring yo self!
My, you're pretty after the third bottle.
Jabberdave
Bull Gator

Postby NVGator » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:49 pm

ATXGator wrote:

No shiiit. I was embarrassed for our team. I couldn't believ how empty it was. Unreal. And no, it's not too big.
John Wooden

Coach9 wrote:8-4 Should always be considered a bad year at Florida. That should be our lower limit. Undefeated down to 8-4 should be our window.
NVGator
Bull Gator

Postby g8trs99 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:50 pm

tillsb wrote:I wanted to go but apparently I promised to do something else, or so my wife said.

Sad little man.
g8trs99
True Gator

Postby tillsb » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:01 pm

g8trs99 wrote:
tillsb wrote:I wanted to go but apparently I promised to do something else, or so my wife said.

Sad little man.

She probably got to me while I was drunk or something because I don't remember that at all.
tillsb
Heisman Gator

Postby Jabberdave » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:11 pm

tillsb wrote:
g8trs99 wrote:

Sad little man.

She probably got to me while I was drunk or something because I don't remember that at all.

Happens to the best of us. They're all :yap: and we're all :tvgood:
Jabberdave
Bull Gator

Postby Slevin » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Jabberdave wrote:
tillsb wrote:
g8trs99 wrote:

Sad little man.

:lol: :lol:
soflagator wrote:
law98gator wrote:Im not sure what the deal is with Nickelback.

You already admitted in another thread you were related to the lead singer of Nickelback. :lol:
Slevin

Postby Sasquatch Gator » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:34 pm

I Have No Friends :( wrote:The O-dome is too big, Rick Scott ruined Florida, Gainesville economy is down, trickle down apathy from football's lack of offense; take your pick.

Obviously a collaborative effort of Dan Werner, John Brantley, Kyle Jackson, and Jeff Driskel.
:burp:
Sasquatch Gator
Bull Gator

Postby Jabberdave » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Sasquatch Gator wrote:
I Have No Friends :( wrote:The O-dome is too big, Rick Scott ruined Florida, Gainesville economy is down, trickle down apathy from football's lack of offense; take your pick.

Obviously a collaborative effort of Dan Werner, John Brantley, Kyle Jackson, and Jeff Driskel.

An that Applebee kid that transferred to Washington.
Jabberdave
Bull Gator

Postby tillsb » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Jabberdave wrote:
tillsb wrote:
g8trs99 wrote:

Sad little man.

:lol: :lol:
tillsb
Heisman Gator

Postby ATXGator » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Jabberdave wrote:
ATXGator wrote:

Well, bring yo self!

Sorry... long drive from Texas, but I got Jan 17 at A&M already on my calendar.
"You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take!"

ATXGator
Heisman Gator

Postby Swamp82 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Yea lib blame it on Scott we have the only down economy in the USA, you post like a left wing tool. Can't wait till Obama taxes the sh!+ out of you, that's only if your one of the 53% paying them, or do have to wait until the 1st and 15th for "your check"? I'm sure u could find work with acorn killing babies.
I've worked my butt off for 40 years to earn what I have, let them come try to get some when the government goes broke for your welfare state, Obama the will go down as THE WORST PRESIDENT that was ever in office, if we're not nuked first.
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Postby MatthewM. » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Well that escalated quickly.
PigsEyeGator wrote:Right now I am so f'ing low that I would do MatthewM.
MatthewM.
Bull Gator

Postby Swamp82 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:08 pm

MatthewM. wrote:Well that escalated quickly.

Sore @$$ libs piss me off
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Postby mtn2top » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:42 am

It was a noticeable improvement. and a key part of the complete game we played against the Badgers.
Hi-Altitude Gators

mtn2top
Head Ball Coach

Postby NVGator » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:39 am

mtn2top wrote:

It was a noticeable improvement. and a key part of the complete game we played against the Badgers.

Yep. That and Murphy killing it. :yes:
John Wooden

NVGator
Bull Gator

Postby I Have No Friends :( » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:16 am

Swamp82 wrote:

Yea lib blame it on Scott we have the only down economy in the USA, you post like a left wing tool. Can't wait till Obama taxes the sh!+ out of you, that's only if your one of the 53% paying them, or do have to wait until the 1st and 15th for "your check"? I'm sure u could find work with acorn killing babies.
I've worked my butt off for 40 years to earn what I have, let them come try to get some when the government goes broke for your welfare state, Obama the will go down as THE WORST PRESIDENT that was ever in office, if we're not nuked first.

:facepalm:

Sometimes I think the sarcasm is thick enough to cut with a knife, apparently I need to lay it on thicker for some people.
gatorpe wrote:Urb is a low life lying lover jilting big ten dBAG.

I Have No Friends :(
Bull Gator

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum