Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 15 guests

Derek Dooley Tenn Always Kicks the Caca out of Vanderbilt

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Derek Dooley Tenn Always Kicks the Caca out of Vanderbilt

Postby Okeechobee Joe » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Dooley is right for the most part. Way way back in the 1920s and before Vanderbilt had their way with UT. Yep, at one time Vandy was a Southern football powerhouse. The record against UT was 18-2-3 in favor of Vanderbilt up until 1927. General Neyland was hired by Tennessee with the express purpose of beating Vanderbilt.

And in the last 82 meetings between these in-state rivals the record is a whopping 71-9-2 in favor of the University of Tennessee.

That was what Derek Dooley was alluding to with his post-game locker room comment after Tennessee's 27 to 20 overtime victory over the Commodores last year when he said "Tennessee always beats the sh-- out of Vanderbilt".

Now watch Vanderbilt Coach James Franklin's reaction.

I loved it when Franklin said "Some people act like they won the Super Bowl when they beat a team that won 4 games in the last two years."

:lmao:

The two teams renew their rivalry again Saturday in Nashville. Go 'Dores.
Okeechobee Joe
Heisman Gator

Re: Derek Dooley Tenn Always Kicks the Caca out of Vanderbilt

Postby TN G8tr » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:21 pm

You know times are bad on Rocky Top when you celebrate like that after beating Vandy.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby BSJGator » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:26 pm

TN G8tr wrote:You know times are bad on Rocky Top when you celebrate like that after beating Vandy.

^ This.
BSJGator
Heisman Gator

Postby oxrageous » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:31 pm

That UT celebration after an overtime win at home against Vandy may be the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen in college football. How can you be a UT fan and not want to crawl into a hole after seeing that? Cringe-worthy. Dooley should have been fired on the spot for humiliating the football program.

Can you imagine our Gators doing that after beating a Vandy or Kentucky? I'd wear a bag over my head for a month when I went out into public.

Saying that, I think Vandy is going to kick some UT ass this year. It's payback time.
oxrageous

Postby TN G8tr » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:33 pm

No sheeot Ox! Dooley should have been in there saying great comeback guys, we about got our azzes kicked. We better step it up next week.

Just absolutely degrading if you're a Vile.
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby GolfinDawg » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:08 pm

oxrageous wrote:That UT celebration after an overtime win at home against Vandy may be the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen in college football. How can you be a UT fan and not want to crawl into a hole after seeing that? Cringe-worthy. Dooley should have been fired on the spot for humiliating the football program.

Can you imagine our Gators doing that after beating a Vandy or Kentucky? I'd wear a bag over my head for a month when I went out into public.

Saying that, I think Vandy is going to kick some UT ass this year. It's payback time.

I can't imagine the Gators doing that....Oh wait.
"Anytime you see the 7th ranked team storming the field like they've won the Super Bowl to beat you, you know you are doing some good things." ULL Coach Mark Hudspeth
GolfinDawg
Freshman Gator

Postby oxrageous » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:14 pm

GolfinDawg wrote:
oxrageous wrote:That UT celebration after an overtime win at home against Vandy may be the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen in college football. How can you be a UT fan and not want to crawl into a hole after seeing that? Cringe-worthy. Dooley should have been fired on the spot for humiliating the football program.

"Anytime you see the 7th ranked team storming the field like they've won the Super Bowl to beat you, you know you are doing some good things." ULL Coach Mark Hudspeth

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fix your avatar or I'll give you a vacation.
oxrageous

Postby Swamp82 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Lol, what a troll it looked as if they stormed the player who made the TD and the player that blocked the punt. You kill me being a dog and having the cohonas to come on here after WE give you the SEC east, Vandy is would have a better chance than your pathetic team vs Bama. You beat a Fl team that was supposed to lose 4-5 games this year, lol that makes me laugh too. We will have less losses by the end of the year. Lets see which team fans do I hate the most?????.Oh
Go Bama kick them dogs.
Oh wait did y'all screw up the easiest schedule in route to nowhere again? Should have been ranked #1 by now with the schedule. And are still wanting to fire your coach every other game? Your easy
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Postby law98gator » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Did UCF storm the field after beating Ugly? Doubt it. It wasn't even their signature win for the season.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley ... Yes, Fvck them all.

divits888 wrote:
Bammer wrote:Isn't government intrusion your flavor du jour, divits?
Isn’t every flavor ever known to man your flavor du jour?
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby tcroot » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:23 pm

GolfinDawg wrote:

Guess it could be worse, We could have stormed the field after a td. :rolleyes:
tcroot
Baby Gator

Postby TN G8tr » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:38 pm

tcroot wrote:
GolfinDawg wrote:

Oh, effin' SNAP!
TN G8tr
Bull Gator

Postby oxrageous » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:50 pm

tcroot wrote:
GolfinDawg wrote:

oxrageous

Postby law98gator » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:09 pm

That has to be Gatorspook.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley ... Yes, Fvck them all.

divits888 wrote:
Bammer wrote:Isn't government intrusion your flavor du jour, divits?
Isn’t every flavor ever known to man your flavor du jour?
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby UFever » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:11 pm

The Franklin comments were great. How anyone could willingly wear that color orange is beyond me.
UFever
Heisman Gator

Postby DCflorida » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:39 am

Swamp82 wrote:Lol, what a troll it looked as if they stormed the player who made the TD and the player that blocked the punt. You kill me being a dog and having the cohonas to come on here after WE give you the SEC east, Vandy is would have a better chance than your pathetic team vs Bama. You beat a Fl team that was supposed to lose 4-5 games this year, lol that makes me laugh too. We will have less losses by the end of the year. Lets see which team fans do I hate the most?????.Oh
Go Bama kick them dogs.
Oh wait did y'all screw up the easiest schedule in route to nowhere again? Should have been ranked #1 by now with the schedule. And are still wanting to fire your coach every other game? Your easy

Georgia "winning" the SECe should come with an asterisk. The top three teams from the west: Bama, LSU and TAM. Florida played two of the three, SC played one of the three, Georgia played, wait for it.... 0 of the three.

That's a travesty and should never happen, even through blind luck.
DCflorida
Bull Gator

Postby GolfinDawg » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:13 am

DCflorida wrote:
Swamp82 wrote:Lol, what a troll it looked as if they stormed the player who made the TD and the player that blocked the punt. You kill me being a dog and having the cohonas to come on here after WE give you the SEC east, Vandy is would have a better chance than your pathetic team vs Bama. You beat a Fl team that was supposed to lose 4-5 games this year, lol that makes me laugh too. We will have less losses by the end of the year. Lets see which team fans do I hate the most?????.Oh
Go Bama kick them dogs.

Georgia "winning" the SECe should come with an asterisk. The top three teams from the west: Bama, LSU and TAM. Florida played two of the three, SC played one of the three, Georgia played, wait for it.... 0 of the three.

You think that is a travesty? What if UF had a coach that was actually good enough to beat UGA, and you still got shut out of Atlanta cause you couldnt beat Auburn and Arkansas in 2011, and had to go on the road to LSU and UF in consecutive weeks. No question the schedule makers were good to UGA the past 2 seasons. The real travesty would have been SC serving up the east to UGA like they did and having UF beat them.
GolfinDawg
Freshman Gator

Postby MJMGator » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:24 am

GolfinDawg wrote:
DCflorida wrote:
Go Bama kick them dogs.

You think that is a travesty? What if UF had a coach that was actually good enough to beat UGA, and you still got shut out of Atlanta cause you couldnt beat Auburn and Arkansas in 2011, and had to go on the road to LSU and UF in consecutive weeks. No question the schedule makers were good to UGA the past 2 seasons. The real travesty would have been SC serving up the east to UGA like they did and having UF beat them.

As much as I despise the Dwags, I can't fault them for the schedule the conference laid out. Plus, their permanent opponent (Auburn) turned into a dumpster fire this year. I tend to look on the bright side. Maybe this year and last will get Rev. Richt another contract extension. :lol:
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby gatorspook » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:10 pm

law98gator wrote:That has to be Gatorspook.

I don't have a beard. And the police told me no more answering the door for trick or treat in a cape unless I'm wearing pants.
gatorspook

Postby oxrageous » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Sweet revenge, Vandy. :lol:
oxrageous

Postby Hoosier Gator » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:47 pm

:hanging2: That's Dooley
Hoosier Gator
Heisman Gator

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum