Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gatorJ, MSNbot Media, no1g8r and 34 guests

We're Too INCONSISTENT for the SECCG anyway!!

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

We're Too INCONSISTENT for the SECCG anyway!!

Postby MrAmbition2 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Besides, UGA beat us straight up! So to all my hurt and bitter Gator mates, Nov. 24 is around the corner and we'll be facing ANOTHER INCONSISTENT team, those squares from up north! Should be an interesting one...
MrAmbition2
Baby Gator

Re: We're Too INCONSISTENT for the SECCG anyway!!

Postby bleedsorangeandblue » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:49 pm

MrAmbition2 wrote:Besides, UGA beat us straight up! So to all my hurt and bitter Gator mates, Nov. 24 is around the corner and we'll be facing ANOTHER INCONSISTENT team, those squares from up north! Should be an interesting one...

Yep. But lest's remember that NO ONE thought this was Florida's year. The team has def made drastic improvements from last year. Let's take it for what it is because next year, Gators will be damn good.
bleedsorangeandblue
Baby Gator

Postby Deuce Coupe » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:16 am

Who knows what the future holds?

Beating FSphew would make the sting of loosing to the ball-lickers bearable.
You can't spell SUCK without Image
Deuce Coupe
Heisman Gator

Postby tcroot » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:44 am

MrAmbition2 wrote:Besides, UGA beat us straight up! So to all my hurt and bitter Gator mates, Nov. 24 is around the corner and we'll be facing ANOTHER INCONSISTENT team, those squares from up north! Should be an interesting one...

We're too inconsistent for the Sunbelt conference. :panic: ;) :)
tcroot
Baby Gator

Postby UF_Cheme_Student » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:09 am

I actually think we are very consistent. Ineffective offense because of many flaws means that any team can beat us, but great defense and ST will keep us in every game and give us the opportunity to win. In 9/10 games the offense has made just enough plays to win.
UF_Cheme_Student
Heisman Gator

Postby Jbossgator9 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:43 am

yeah our offense has really regressed these past few games against teams with HORRIBLE Defenses too. There is no excuse to play SOOOOO badly vs these teams these past few games, UGA included. We should have blown out all of these teams (yeah i know a win is a win except) but it gives other teams A LOT of confidence that they can beat us (just look at what aTm did to Bama with LSU showing the blueprint to beat Bama - aTm came in confident and shocked the world). Teams have figured out that they can crush our O-line and cause havoc against our offense and we have struggled to win games against teams we should crush big time. If we don't change up some things before the FSU game then we are going to struggle against them and lose. I said this last year and yall laughed at me and we were almost shut out at home against FSU. Go Gators!!
Jbossgator9
Heisman Gator

Postby ShadowGator » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:19 am

I think it is better for our recruiting to NOT be in the SECCG since now we can say "what if..." rather than "WTF?" when we lost by 40 or so...

I love our team but we over performed this year... things look bright though once more Muschamp guys come up.

As long as we can compete with that damn A&M offense, lol.
ShadowGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby snowrayster » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:24 am

Please go to the ALABAMA thread where you LOST!!
Living at 5468 feet up!

"Revenge is a kind of wild justice."
Francis Bacon

"Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
Or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning
snowrayster
Bull Gator

Postby snowrayster » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:26 am

tcroot wrote:

We're too inconsistent for the Sunbelt conference. :panic: ;) :)

You are too inconsistent for any Thread!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Living at 5468 feet up!

"Revenge is a kind of wild justice."
Francis Bacon

"Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
Or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning
snowrayster
Bull Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum