Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Double Gator Dad, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Homer J, MSNbot Media, NCOGator, TheDouglas78, Yahoo [Bot] and 80 guests

We Won (again).

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

We Won (again).

Postby UFever » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:50 pm

This was originally going to to be entitled, "Now, can we burn the orange jerseys?"
UFever
Heisman Gator

Re: We Won (again).

Postby Swamp82 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Never... I love the Orange jerseys like the jerseys had anything to do with winning or losing. "Come on man" if that were true I would still be wearing the underwear from the 96 MNC, of course I kept them for probably 10 years. Superstition is just that.
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Postby O&BGator » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Swamp82 wrote:Never... I love the Orange jerseys like the jerseys had anything to do with winning or losing. "Come on man" if that were true I would still be wearing the underwear from the 96 MNC, of course I kept them for probably 10 years. Superstition is just that.

:lol:
O&BGator
Heisman Gator

Postby UFever » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Hey, I really don't mind the orange that much, but if we'd lost I would have had to blame evrything I could think of. :)
UFever
Heisman Gator

Postby Gatorious » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:33 pm

UFever wrote:Hey, I really don't mind the orange that much, but if we'd lost I would have had to blame evrything I could think of. :)

I'm sure you would. Most fanatics are irrational. Tinkerbell or the 'fans' didn't cheer loud enough. Maybe it was 'god's will'. Take your pick and go as most do, irrational and/or displaced aggression. Shoot the messenger, blame bad posters, or call me out because I'm a 'newbie'.

Fact remains, the offense is pathetic.
grip
a. Intellectual hold; understanding: a good grip on French history.
b. Ability to function properly or well; competence: getting a grip on the new technique.
c. Mental or emotional composure: lost his grip after he was fired.
Gatorious
All-American Gator

Postby FunnGun » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Gatorious wrote:
UFever wrote:Hey, I really don't mind the orange that much, but if we'd lost I would have had to blame evrything I could think of. :)

I'm sure you would. Most fanatics are irrational. Tinkerbell or the 'fans' didn't cheer loud enough. Maybe it was 'god's will'. Take your pick and go as most do, irrational and/or displaced aggression. Shoot the messenger, blame bad posters, or call me out because I'm a 'newbie'.

STFU, n00b.
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Gatorious » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Thank you. Fact remains.

:cool:
grip
b. Ability to function properly or well; competence: getting a grip on the new technique.
Gatorious
All-American Gator

Postby bradgator2 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Gatorious wrote:

Gatorious? That sounds like royalty. Are you royalty?
bradgator2
All-American Gator

Postby UFever » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:43 pm

FunnGun wrote:
Gatorious wrote:

STFU, major downer n00b.

+1
fify
UFever
Heisman Gator

Postby Gatorious » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:43 pm

bradgator2 wrote:
Gatorious wrote:

Gatorious? That sounds like royalty. Are you royalty?

If that is a not-so-veiled reference to a Full Metal Jacket quote, I am amused.
:lol:
grip
Gatorious
All-American Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum