Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ancient Reptile, Clawhammergator, divits888, f18bundy, g8rbob, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, mtn2top and 54 guests

Weather

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Weather

Postby FloridaFanatic22 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:21 pm

I've been watching the leadup to the ohio state and marquette game which is also being played on a carrier ship (don't know where), but it has been delayed about 20 mins due to the weather change making condensation on the floor. I hope our game won't be affected the same way but I fear it will be. Hopefully nobody gets hurt. Anybody heard the latest on that situation?
FloridaFanatic22
Senior Gator

Re: Weather

Postby lagator » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:07 pm

It's been cancelled. Hopefully ours doesn't get scrapped.
lagator
Heisman Gator

Postby CapitalGator02 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:39 pm

The weather conditions in JAX are almost identical to Charleston, SC. Not a good sign.
CapitalGator02
Head Ball Coach

Postby Swamp82 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:20 pm

FloridaFanatic22 wrote:I've been watching the leadup to the ohio state and marquette game which is also being played on a carrier ship (don't know where), but it has been delayed about 20 mins due to the weather change making condensation on the floor. I hope our game won't be affected the same way but I fear it will be. Hopefully nobody gets hurt. Anybody heard the latest on that situation?

Games on now
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Return to Gatorsports Forum