Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ancient Reptile, Clawhammergator, divits888, f18bundy, g8rbob, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, mtn2top and 52 guests

Atlanta Gators

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

Atlanta Gators

Postby Homer J » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Does anyone know what channel the game will be on this Saturday?

I have DirecTV and usually the SEC network is WATL but they have Mizzou at Tennessee.
Image
User avatar
Homer J
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4801
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:59 pm
Location: Flowery Branch, GA

Re: Atlanta Gators

Postby Swamper Gator » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:28 pm

ESPN3 per Gatorzone
User avatar
Swamper Gator
Redshirt Gator
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: Atlanta Gators

Postby O&BGator » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Some television programs in states other than Florida will not show the Gator game this Saturday.

Some like you said will be Tenn vs. Mizzou

http://www.secdigitalnetwork.com/Portal ... rances.pdf
User avatar
O&BGator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1980
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Re: Atlanta Gators

Postby Homer J » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Swamper Gator wrote:ESPN3 per Gatorzone


I got that - I can't find it on the TV guide.
Image
User avatar
Homer J
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4801
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:59 pm
Location: Flowery Branch, GA

Re: Atlanta Gators

Postby Homer J » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:40 pm

O&BGator wrote:Some television programs in states other than Florida will not show the Gator game this Saturday.

Some like you said will be Tenn vs. Mizzou

http://www.secdigitalnetwork.com/Portal ... rances.pdf



I was afraid of that. I'll have to go to the bar to watch it.

Thanks for your help.
Image
User avatar
Homer J
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4801
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:59 pm
Location: Flowery Branch, GA

Re: Atlanta Gators

Postby Homer J » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Swamper Gator wrote:ESPN3 per Gatorzone



Thanks
Image
User avatar
Homer J
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4801
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:59 pm
Location: Flowery Branch, GA

Re: Atlanta Gators

Postby BoomTown » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:25 am

Homer J wrote:
Swamper Gator wrote:ESPN3 per Gatorzone


I got that - I can't find it on the TV guide.

ESPN3 is the online service provided through many internet providers, xbox live etc.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index#sport/football/startDate/20121110/
User avatar
BoomTown
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 1344
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:18 pm
Location: The Queen City, NC

Re: Atlanta Gators

Postby tcroot » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:36 am

If anyone wants to watch it online, pm me an I'll send you a link.
tcroot
Baby Gator
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:25 am

Re: Atlanta Gators

Postby G8RNGA » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:30 am

According to the president of the Atlanta Gator Club:
Keep in mind for your viewing decisions this Saturday, our game is not on TV here per SEC. Our SEC Network picked up Mizzou/Tenn while in Macon or Columbus or Augusta they'll have the Gator game on. If the game is on ESPN3, that may be the only option.

Someone did mention that Sidebar (Gator owned) will have the game on there.
Last edited by G8RNGA on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
G8RNGA
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 3075
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Atlanta Gators

Postby TN G8tr » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:31 am

Looks like it is going to be on the stated channels already and/or if you have College Game Plan.
"Wake her *** up, we got a game to play."
User avatar
TN G8tr
Bull Gator
 
Posts: 6354
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Re: Atlanta Gators

Postby Homer J » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:50 am

G8RNGA wrote:According to the president of the Atlanta Gator Club:
Keep in mind for your viewing decisions this Saturday, our game is not on TV here per SEC. Our SEC Network picked up Mizzou/Tenn while in Macon or Columbus or Augusta they'll have the Gator game on. If the game is on ESPN3, that may be the only option.

Someone did mention that Sidebar (Gator owned) will have the game on there.



I'll probably end up at Miller's Ale house. It's closer to the casa.
Image
User avatar
Homer J
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4801
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:59 pm
Location: Flowery Branch, GA

Re: Atlanta Gators

Postby BuGator » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:44 pm

It appears that MSG Network, DirecTV channel 634, will carry the ULL@UF game. You will have to call or go online and add the SportPack for $12.99, but it also includes SunSports so you can watch a 3-hour version of the game Sunday morning @ 8:30 am (Breakfast with the Gators), along with commentary by their staff. You can always cancel your SportsPack later and it will be prorated.
BuGator
Baby Gator
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:59 pm

Re: Atlanta Gators

Postby Homer J » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:07 pm

BuGator wrote:It appears that MSG Network, DirecTV channel 634, will carry the ULL@UF game. You will have to call or go online and add the SportPack for $12.99, but it also includes SunSports so you can watch a 3-hour version of the game Sunday morning @ 8:30 am (Breakfast with the Gators), along with commentary by their staff. You can always cancel your SportsPack later and it will be prorated.



Excellent. I have that package already and actually have it set to record that channel. I noticed it the other day and it comes up as "SEC Game of the Week" but it didn't mention what teams were playing. I didn't want to get burned at 12:30 on Saturday and start looking fr a bar to watch it at and miss the first half.

Thanks for your help.
Image
User avatar
Homer J
Head Ball Coach
 
Posts: 4801
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:59 pm
Location: Flowery Branch, GA

Re: Atlanta Gators

Postby lagator » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Dang, our local SEC Network channel in showing the UT/Mizzou and Time Warner Cable doesn't get me ESPN 3. Anyone know if having an XBox Live Gold Membership will get me ESPN 3 even if my internet provider doesn't qualify?
User avatar
lagator
Heisman Gator
 
Posts: 2410
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: Atlanta Gators

Postby tcroot » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:58 pm

lagator wrote:Dang, our local SEC Network channel in showing the UT/Mizzou and Time Warner Cable doesn't get me ESPN 3. Anyone know if having an XBox Live Gold Membership will get me ESPN 3 even if my internet provider doesn't qualify?



Not sure if it does, but if you already have xbox live the espn app is free. So it would not hurt to just try it. Just try it tonight.
tcroot
Baby Gator
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:25 am

Re: Atlanta Gators

Postby BuGator » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:16 pm

Google MSG Network schedule snd you will see that ULL @ UF is the one showing in that time slot.
BuGator
Baby Gator
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:59 pm


Return to Gatorsports Forum

cron