Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BNAG8R, Gatorbythebay, Google [Bot], Leroy Jenkins, MSNbot Media, Trung and 57 guests

This team

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

This team

Postby gatorpe » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:22 pm

They have won a lot of games with a pretty tough schedule with a defense and kicking game that could play for a national title and a Motor City Bowl offense.
Despite the offense ineptitude I love this team. They play hard and never blink. Uga beat us and deserved to win but even with 6 TOs we are in it till the end. This team has lots of fight and heart just no offensive identity or consitstency. I kept thinking today (till the 4th qtr.) Just let Brissett have a series or two but I guess I was wrong. Misery sure looked better than a one win SEC team. The QB and RB and that def linemen are players. At least we are 1-1 history wise with them. 7-1 in the SEC is a vast improvement. I just don't see us beating the Noles with this offense but our toughness and much harder schedule may give us the edge.
Joakim Noah:
Sometimes, it feels good to be the bad guy
gatorpe
Heisman Gator

Re: This team

Postby Swamp82 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:33 pm

I see us beating them if...we don't turn the ball over more than once.
If we can get the inside run game going.
If we can get to the QB we have to rattle him and make him play panicked.
I just don't think the semis are any better than A&M, LSU, USCe,
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Postby Deuce Coupe » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:35 pm

This team will be 10 - 1 when we face the Noles.

I'm cautiously optimistic. ;)
You can't spell SUCK without Image
Deuce Coupe
Heisman Gator

Postby The RH Factor » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:14 am

If you could tell me right now who will win the turnover battle when we play FSU, I could tell you who the winner will be.

We've been minus 4 each of the past two years against them and I'm telling my FSU friends they can't count on us doing that forever.
The RH Factor
Head Ball Coach

Postby law98gator » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:17 am

The RH Factor wrote:I'm telling my FSU friends they can't count on us doing that forever.

I always tell my semenhole "friends" that I'd like a grilled chicken sandwich no mayo and a diet coke with no ice.
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley ... Yes, Fvck them all.

divits888 wrote:
Bammer wrote:Isn't government intrusion your flavor du jour, divits?
Isn’t every flavor ever known to man your flavor du jour?
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Bucksweep » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:18 am

The RH Factor wrote:If you could tell me right now who will win the turnover battle when we play FSU, I could tell you who the winner will be.

We've been minus 4 each of the past two years against them and I'm telling my FSU friends they can't count on us doing that forever.

Breaking even might be good enough to win. It would have been last year.
Bucksweep
Freshman Gator

Postby jagator0 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:58 am

Awful on offense. Today that sank all the way to putrid. But if you told me we;d go 7-1 in the SEC this year before the season started, I'm doing the happy dance. So win or lose against the Noles, gotta be happy with the progress in year two. looking forward to year three already.
jagator0
Heisman Gator

Return to Gatorsports Forum