Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CarolinaMtnGator, Hoosier Gator, MSNbot Media and 32 guests

Vols: Not only will we beat Bama, we will win out

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Vols: Not only will we beat Bama, we will win out

Postby oxrageous » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:57 pm

oxrageous

Re: Vols: Not only will we beat Bama, we will win out

Postby Maxxodd » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Wow, just wow. Thanks for sharing.
Maxxodd
True Gator

Postby GatorBait25 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:06 pm

This comes as no surprise. I've never met a sane vol. The poster SECVolfan seems like a good guy though.
GatorBait25
True Gator

Postby itsgr82bag8r » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Priceless comments...

Butt chugging Kool aid I see....

:lol: :lol:
Travis McGee wrote:The SEC is on its most dominate stretch its history, and Tennessee has played no part.

"its great to be a Tennessee fan" ..said no one ever
itsgr82bag8r
Bull Gator

Postby GatorInKnox » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:18 pm

I think the OP was the only one who seemed completely delusional. Knoxville was down right depressing to live in after we took em to the wood shed. For some reason Vol fans spirits have actually perked up since LOSING to Georgia. Kinda shows where their program is at the moment. That being said I think they could potentially finish 8-4.
GatorInKnox
Head Ball Coach

Postby law98gator » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Is that Yorkie?
ufgator812. wrote:Fvck Richt, Herschel, Will Muschamp, Larry Munson, Lindsey Scott (fvck him twice), Vince Dooley ... Yes, Fvck them all.

divits888 wrote:
Bammer wrote:Isn't government intrusion your flavor du jour, divits?
Isn’t every flavor ever known to man your flavor du jour?
law98gator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby birdawg » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:28 pm

oxrageous wrote:http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/172340-we-will-win-out.html

Discuss. :lol:

Crazy, but I will say, nothing would tickle me more. Hate to see Vol fans get anything to hang their hat on but I am way tired of all the Saban worship.
birdawg
Senior Gator

Postby oxrageous » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:41 pm

birdawg wrote:
oxrageous wrote:http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/172340-we-will-win-out.html

Crazy, but I will say, nothing would tickle me more. Hate to see Vol fans get anything to hang their hat on but I am way tired of all the Saban worship.

To slow down the worship, someone needs to rise up and beat his ass on the field. Easier said than done.
oxrageous

Postby Gator98MD » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:42 pm

birdawg wrote:

Agreed sick of the saban slob knobbing. This is the way i see it. It's all about momentum in life and football. Give him credit he started the momentum from scratch and has maintained it thru continued success. I see the beginnings of this with coach champ. I see us doing the same thing very soon. The gatas are close to beginning another dynasty run. And you can take that to the bank
Gator98MD
All-American Gator

Postby Alvin York » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:43 pm

So, Ox, you're hanging out in enemy country and sneaking around Vol threads. Sad and somewhat disturbing.

Uh, that dude's off his Ritalin. UT has about as much chance of beating Bama as the Iranian Air Force blasting the Israeli Air Force out of the skies.
Still Our Royal Family!!

Alvin York
Head Ball Coach

Postby MJMGator » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Alvin York wrote:

So, Ox, you're hanging out in enemy country and sneaking around Vol threads. Sad and somewhat disturbing.

Uh, that dude's off his Ritalin. UT has about as much chance of beating Bama as the Iranian Air Force blasting the Israeli Air Force out of the skies.

Well, you seem to be back on your meds. That's probably the most sane post you've ever made. Did losing to the Gators and the Dwags finally bring you back to reality?
t-gator wrote:
Out of all those sperm cells I can't believe 561 one the race
MJMGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby Swamp82 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Alvin York wrote:

So, Ox, you're hanging out in enemy country and sneaking around Vol threads

Your kidding right? Your on our board and talking about hanging out in enemy country. You are totally in need of professional help.
If you would like to keep your coach you can
Swamp82
Head Ball Coach

Postby Alvin York » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 pm

MJMGator wrote:
Alvin York wrote:

Well, you seem to be back on your meds. That's probably the most sane post you've ever made. Did losing to the Gators and the Dwags finally bring you back to reality?

It wasn't hard to face reality when I saw the Alabama offensive line looking like a squad of Patton tanks, the defensive line that attacks like a herd of angry African elephants, the running backs, receivers, secondary, linebackers......and NIck Saban grinning like the Cheshire Cat
Still Our Royal Family!!

Alvin York
Head Ball Coach

Postby Alvin York » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Swamp82 wrote:
Alvin York wrote:

So, Ox, you're hanging out in enemy country and sneaking around Vol threads

Your kidding right? Your on our board and talking about hanging out in enemy country. You are totally in need of professional help.

Jort boy

I said that tongue in cheek with a wisp of irony.
Still Our Royal Family!!

Alvin York
Head Ball Coach

Postby CGgater » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:16 pm

The tide better figure out a way to stop dooley from snagging those amazing sideline passes from "the rifleman."
CGgater
All-American Gator

Postby rogdochar » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:58 pm

GatorBait25 wrote:This comes as no surprise. I've never met a sane vol. The poster SECVolfan seems like a good guy though.

My,my - Volsheimers meets TennTourettes ? :rolleyes:
rogdochar
Gatorsports Legend

Postby gardnerwebbalumnigator » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:26 am

after this weeks bye:

at Mississippi State
ALABAMA
at South Carolina
TROY
MIZZOU
at Vanderbilt
KENTUCKY

Anyone else actually see more than two wins in that slate? I sure as hell don't.
"Errors of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
gardnerwebbalumnigator
Head Ball Coach

Postby Sasquatch Gator » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:29 am

At the beginning of the season, Paul Finebaum was on College Football Live on ESPN and one of the questions he had was which SEC fan base is the most delusional. Without hesitation, he said Tennessee. At least he got one thing right. :lol:
:burp:
Sasquatch Gator
Bull Gator

Postby JOHNG » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:00 am

Why is ridiculous hillbillie tenn stuff ever posted on our forum?

They are NOT relevant, either in any of the MANY ncaa sports (much less football), or as far as academics are concerned.
JOHNG
Senior Gator

Postby The RH Factor » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:51 am

JOHNG wrote:Why is ridiculous hillbillie tenn stuff ever posted on our forum?

They are NOT relevant, either in any of the MANY ncaa sports (much less football), or as far as academics are concerned.

It's posted because people like you and me will read it anyway and make comments talking about how bad it is.
The RH Factor
Head Ball Coach

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum