Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AlexDaGator, L-Boy and 2 guests

They discuss Tim Tebow on The O'Reilly Factor

This forum is dedicated to any and all discussions about politics.

Moderators: Site Administrators, Moderator

They discuss Tim Tebow on The O'Reilly Factor

Postby RowdyReptile » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Keeping Gators in the loop
Paradox: The government wants every citizen to prove that they are insured, but people don't have to prove they are citizens
RowdyReptile
Heisman Gator

Re: They discuss Tim Tebow on The O'Reilly Factor

Postby kcgator » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:42 pm

That fish mouth whore needs to shut up.

They see me rollin', they hatin'...
kcgator
Head Ball Coach

Postby Double Gator Dad » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Truly amazing stuff.

So our society has degenerated to the point where we find someone bowing in prayer offensive? Really?

I enjoyed the part where she said 'If he were Muslim everybody would have a problem with it."
I disagree, if he were Muslim the NFL would build a mosque on the fifty yard line of every stadium.

Please just shut up and watch something else.
Double Gator Dad
All-American Gator

Postby Slevin » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:04 pm

kcgator wrote:That fish mouth whore needs to shut up.

:lol:
soflagator wrote:
law98gator wrote:Im not sure what the deal is with Nickelback.

You already admitted in another thread you were related to the lead singer of Nickelback. :lol:
Slevin

Postby RichardN » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Double Gator Dad wrote:Truly amazing stuff.

So our society has degenerated to the point where we find someone bowing in prayer offensive? Really?

I enjoyed the part where she said 'If he were Muslim everybody would have a problem with it."
I disagree, if he were Muslim the NFL would build a mosque on the fifty yard line of every stadium.

+1000
RichardN
Heisman Gator

Postby Leroy Jenkins » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:08 pm

kcgator wrote:That fish mouth whore needs to shut up.

Agreed! It "offends" her that he gets on one knee? What a *****!
Leroy Jenkins
Bull Gator

Postby Slevin » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:09 pm

i agree with dgd. too many people ***** and complaining about religion lately that it's become more annoying to hear than religious people who over preach. there are tons of players who point to the sky and thank god after throwing touchdowns, catching td's, sacks, etc., but not a single thing is said about them. tim prays after a score and he gets scolded for it. this country is falling to pieces and the public outcry over people who show their faith is getting ridiculous.
soflagator wrote:
law98gator wrote:Im not sure what the deal is with Nickelback.

You already admitted in another thread you were related to the lead singer of Nickelback. :lol:
Slevin

Postby ReelGatorDoc » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Tim is THE most talked about NFL player ever. The negativism towards a Heisman winning, 2 time NC QB, who is 6-1, is amazing.

So the norm is for "thug-like" dancing / seizure after every reception or 1st down. No one was whinning about that. But God forbid you take a knee and quietly praise your Lord, we just can't have that kind of behavior.

Amazing

TimfanforLife
It's Great to be a Florida GATOR!
ReelGatorDoc
Head Ball Coach

Postby GatorTAG » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:31 am

Slevin wrote:i agree with dgd. too many people ***** and complaining about religion lately that it's become more annoying to hear than religious people who over preach. there are tons of players who point to the sky and thank god after throwing touchdowns, catching td's, sacks, etc., but not a single thing is said about them. tim prays after a score and he gets scolded for it. this country is falling to pieces and the public outcry over people who show their faith is getting ridiculous.

Agreed^ I think every baseball player that's gotten a hit in the past 15 years has pointed to the sky afterward. That kind of gesture has been going on for years and nobody had a problem with it. Sports teams have huddled up and taken a knee before games to say a prayer since teams sports have been played. H.S., College, and NFL teams meet in the center of the field after every game and take a knee to pray. But if Tebow does it, then he's forcing his religion on everybody. Good Lord! :rolleyes:
Swamp Queen wrote:I miss basketball just so you negative tards couldn't complain as much.
GatorTAG
Head Ball Coach

Postby Class of '78 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:42 am

Blonde lawyer was a Fox shill designed to stir the pot. Len Berman said the only sensible things, including get over it people.

Typical cable crap.
Class of '78
Bull Gator

Postby WashingtonDCGator » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:00 am

Why doesn't it surprise me to know that Rowdy watches Bill O'Reilly. How's that fair and balanced working out for you?
WashingtonDCGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby don juan » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:01 am

Class of '78 wrote:Blonde lawyer was a Fox shill designed to stir the pot. Len Berman said the only sensible things, including get over it people.

Typical cable crap.

i was just going to say this. no respectable lawyer would go on national television and defend that nonsensical position. pretty sure fox news set that up.
WashingtonDCGator-the-tebow-hater wrote:Love watching Marion Barber run. Dude is pretty solid.

- before marion barber singlehandedly lost the game for the chicago bears
don juan
Heisman Gator

Postby don juan » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:01 am

WashingtonDCGator wrote:Why doesn't it surprise me to know that Rowdy watches Bill O'Reilly. How's that fair and balanced working out for you?

stop being a miserable doosh.
Last edited by don juan on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
WashingtonDCGator-the-tebow-hater wrote:Love watching Marion Barber run. Dude is pretty solid.

don juan
Heisman Gator

Postby willgetin » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:02 am

O'Reilly saying, "BTW, those Lions players turned to salt shortly after the game" was hilarious.

:lol:
Alv: We have no excuses for this humiliating loss. We have only ourselves to blame. Tennessee most definitely deserved to lose.
Alv: You do realize your signature bums me out more than any other Jort rabble on the GSMB...Any chance you would...remove it?
willgetin
Heisman Gator

Postby WashingtonDCGator » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:03 am

don juan wrote:
WashingtonDCGator wrote:Why doesn't it surprise me to know that Rowdy watches Bill O'Reilly. How's that fair and balanced working out for you?

You must be a fan too. Sorry for striking a chord.
WashingtonDCGator
Head Ball Coach

Postby mrgator » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:05 am

Don't listen to him Rowdy. It's better than any nonsense coming out of MSNBC or CNN. None of them are fair and balanced any more. I'm just glad their is another side to the story being told. :)
mrgator
Heisman Gator

Postby WobbleGator » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:06 am

Haters gonna hate.
WobbleGator
Gatorsports Legend

Postby deepfriedboy » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:24 am

I cannot grasp the hate. Yeah, I like Timmy thanking God for everything he has in his life. What's so offensive to do such a thing? Or that he prays in public? If someone care enough to pray for me, I am thankful for the kind gesture. Do people actually hate it that someone prays for them? I doubt anyone in the hospital will agree with that quack of a lawyer. I was more offended by her trying to look like Tammy Faye Baker. Sheesh, if you don't like evangelicals then don't dress like one, you moron!
deepfriedboy
Freshman Gator

Postby Himey » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:32 am

RichardN wrote:
Double Gator Dad wrote:Truly amazing stuff.

+1000

Exactly. If he were to praise Allah, anyone who dared to criticize him would be crucified by the media. Christianity is fair game, however.
Himey
All-American Gator

Postby don juan » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:41 am

WashingtonDCGator wrote:
don juan wrote:

You must be a fan too. Sorry for striking a chord.

i'm not a fan of fox news. look at my comment above yours.

however, there's a difference between not being a fan of fox news and ridiculing a fellow gator fan who does nothing more than post links to online broadcasts of games and gator-related videos such as this one (which i for one appreciate). the latter makes you a miserable doosh.

don juan
Heisman Gator

Next

Return to Politics