Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gatorgabe7, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], lumagator, t-gator, vulcan_alex, Yahoo [Bot] and 87 guests

Fire Muschamp

A sports-bar atmosphere where Gators, Noles, Vols, Dawgs and other fans can meet and discuss various topics in the sports world. We reserve the right to reject any registration.

Moderators: Moderator, Site Administrators

Fire Muschamp

Postby gator sailor » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Based on what I have seen the man needs to go. This team has regressed as the year went on and looks really bad. It looks poorly coached in just about every area.
Normally I would say give him 3 years but I'm shock at how bad our team look and definitely don't want 2 more years of this. Two more years of this and we never recover.
gator sailor
Redshirt Gator

Re: Fire Muschamp

Postby Gator Fever » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:26 pm

gator sailor wrote:Based on what I have seen the man needs to go. This team has regressed as the year went on and looks really bad. It looks poorly coached in just about every area.
Normally I would say give him 3 years but I'm shock at how bad our team look and definitely don't want 2 more years of this. Two more years of this and we never recover.

:rolleyes:
" But understand we are not changing who we are philosophically on offense" - Coach Will Muschamp...
Gator Fever
Bull Gator

Postby Sasquatch Gator » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:26 pm

:rolleyes:
:burp:
Sasquatch Gator
Bull Gator

Postby Paddyshack » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:26 pm

HOORAY, GSMB has a new moron on board
BOATS AND HOES
Paddyshack
Heisman Gator

Postby Swamp Queen » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:27 pm

It's been a week since a thread has been sent to the dungeon, I think it's time the mods started cleaning up again.
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby FunnGun » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:27 pm

In before ban.
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Gator Fever » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:29 pm

I wonder whose alias gator sailor is ? :lol:
" But understand we are not changing who we are philosophically on offense" - Coach Will Muschamp...
Gator Fever
Bull Gator

Postby Don't Mean Nothing » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:30 pm

No, lets keep him around and tell him he can't cash his paychecks until we go to an SEC Championship game.
Don't Mean Nothing
Redshirt Gator

Postby FunnGun » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Don't Mean Nothing wrote:No, lets keep him around and tell him he can't cash his paychecks until we go to an SEC Championship game.

I'm sorry but that don't mean nothing.
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Ibankin » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Some people need to chill out. Muschamp took over a program with a lot of problems and you want to fire him before he finishes 1 season.

What good will that do but damn our program for at least two more years and result in more transfers and another terrible year recruiting.
Ibankin
True Gator

Postby Sasquatch Gator » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:32 pm

FunnGun wrote:
Don't Mean Nothing wrote:No, lets keep him around and tell him he can't cash his paychecks until we go to an SEC Championship game.

I'm sorry but that don't mean nothing.

:lol:
Sasquatch Gator
Bull Gator

Postby Swamp Queen » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Ibankin wrote:Some people need to chill out. Muschamp took over a program with a lot of problems and you want to fire him before he finishes 1 season.

What good will that do but damn our program for at least two more years and result in more transfers and another terrible year recruiting.

Oh but come on, it makes perfect sense. I mean, what big name college coach wouldn't want to come to UF after they gave a guy less than a year to put together a team. I think we'll have top tier coaches lining up at the door to be a part of that nonsense. :rolleyes:
lizard84 wrote:maybe swamp queen and sas deserve each other.

DCflorida wrote:"Oh that's right, I had totally forgotten that we were 4-8 and Muschamp sucks. Thanks for the reminder, I will go back to being miserable and angry now."
Swamp Queen
Bull Gator

Postby MatthewM. » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Too many noob tards joining this board the past few months. Hopefully Ox can get a handle on things.
PigsEyeGator wrote:Right now I am so f'ing low that I would do MatthewM.
MatthewM.
Bull Gator

Postby Sasquatch Gator » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:38 pm

MatthewM. wrote:Too many noob tards joining this board the past few months. Hopefully Ox can get a handle on things.

Ox is failing us lately. Give me modship for about 3 days and I'll have this place looking better than it ever has. :cool:
Sasquatch Gator
Bull Gator

Postby Quasimodo » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Unfortunately the Muschamp mistake isn't a one year mistake, it's at least a three year mistake by Foley, because it's frowned upon in the coaching profession to fire a guy after one season.

We're going to have to ride it out for two more years, and hope Foley goes out and hires the right guy to turn things around.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
Quasimodo
Head Ball Coach

Postby Quasimodo » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:41 pm

You guys could discuss the topic rather than insulting posters simply because they have a different perspective than you.
Quasimodo
Head Ball Coach

Postby RogueT » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Quasimodo wrote:Unfortunately the Muschamp mistake isn't a one year mistake, it's at least a three year mistake by Foley, because it's frowned upon in the coaching profession to fire a guy after one season.

We're going to have to ride it out for two more years, and hope Foley goes out and hires the right guy to turn things around.

I do not understand how anyone can objectively critique a coach after 10 games particulalry with what Meyer left Muchamp to work with.

I get the sense that a lot of people who are anti-Muschamp were probably anti-Meyer after he lost to USC his first year.
RogueT
Senior Gator

Postby Sasquatch Gator » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Quasimodo wrote:You guys could discuss the topic rather than insulting posters simply because they have a different perspective than you.

STFU, moron.
Sasquatch Gator
Bull Gator

Postby FunnGun » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Quasimodo wrote:You guys could discuss the topic rather than insulting posters simply because they have a different perspective than you.

Like with you, there is no reasoning. Some people just need to learn the hard way.
FunnGun
Gatorsports Legend

Postby Quasimodo » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:46 pm

RogueT wrote:
Quasimodo wrote:Unfortunately the Muschamp mistake isn't a one year mistake, it's at least a three year mistake by Foley, because it's frowned upon in the coaching profession to fire a guy after one season.

I do not understand how anyone can objectively critique a coach after 10 games particulalry with what Meyer left Muchamp to work with.

I get the sense that a lot of people who are anti-Muschamp were probably anti-Meyer after he lost to USC his first year.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I was never anti-Meyer.

The issue with Muschamp isn't just his incredibly poor performance thus far. It is the fact that he's never been a head coach before and proven he's any good. Does it make any sense to you that the top program in the nation would hire a guy to be their head coach with absolutely no experience?
Quasimodo
Head Ball Coach

Next

Return to Gatorsports Forum