Close Open
Close Open
Photo

The Real effect of the Corral signing.......

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gatorhart

gatorhart

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:41 PM

For several years I have been very critical of Mac and his staff for his pedestrian recruiting on offense, for the most part on his inability to recruit a QB for this team. Now I say the wait is over! This is the biggest get since Tebow for many reasons.

It opens the doors for every top recruit to understand that UF is BACK. It helps in every area where it hurt before. With OL, with TE's and with WR's and RB's. We now have an opportunity to look ahead to 19 and go after the best players we now have room for.

If Zaire gets the job (I thing he will) and leaves, we have 3 quality pro style QB's on board. AND for 2020, Bailey is looking hard. He is the next super star QB. I feel he can be a Gator. 

Corral is talking about enrolling early, perhaps by years end. That would prevent any negative recruiting prior to signing day. Mac has done what he needed to do to get this program loaded and ready for a national championship run in 2019-2020.

Finally, a program that will now stay on top of the East and not let the dogs catch us and possibly overrun us.

Thanks Mac for making this happen. What a great FNL ending. I am impressed, lets get a top 5 class and roll. OL, next.

#2 ccnabors

ccnabors

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:54 PM

If they land Gouriage, Barnes, Petit-Frere with Dunlap it will be the best oline class in the country.
  • vulcan_alex and Gator2222 like this

#3 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 01:39 AM

It took you a couple of days to process this, or what?   The hard work by Coach Mac and staff for the past few years is really paying off right now.

#4 gatorhart

gatorhart

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 05:22 AM

It took you a couple of days to process this, or what?   The hard work by Coach Mac and staff for the past few years is really paying off right now.

Yes I work for a living. Found out on mobile app. 

Finally a light emerges. Hope we can close strong! We still have a lot of work to do. OL

• oxs uncle, vulcan_alex, mtn2top and 1 other like this

#5 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:42 PM

Next?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users