• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 ccnabors

ccnabors

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:27 PM

New forum at seccountry.com for gator fans. I encourage you all to come join me. Zach Abolverdi posts regularly there.

#2 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 942 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:49 PM

Thanks, I might come check it out. I still think this would be the best forum if the Gainesville sun had someone check on it like once a month. too much spamming going on here lately and clearly nobody in charge of this website is checking on it.
  • g8tr76 and Gator2222 like this

#3 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:01 PM

See you there!!

#4 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 942 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:13 PM

lol orange with a quality post, for once.

• JHCRANE-14 likes this

#5 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 730 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:15 PM

Thanks, I might come check it out. I still think this would be the best forum if the Gainesville sun had someone check on it like once a month. too much spamming going on here lately and clearly nobody in charge of this website is checking on it.

I agree - but it is what it is. No one at the Sun cares about this forum. It isn't moderated, so we get stuck with trolls like york and 54. It is a shame the Sun has wasted this great opportunity.

See you at the new board where orange trolls will have a tough time sticking around a gator board. 

• JHCRANE-14 likes this

#6 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 942 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:21 PM

I have a feeling the orange trolling could be coming to an end soon. I think they went too far with the recent spamming of tennessee topics. I'm gonna stick around a couple months and see if my sources are correct about that.

• GatorUrf10 likes this

#7 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 730 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:28 PM

I have a feeling the orange trolling could be coming to an end soon. I think they went too far with the recent spamming of tennessee topics. I'm gonna stick around a couple months and see if my sources are correct about that.

I hope your right, but have no expectation anything will change. I'm not leaving, but I'll be here less and less unless there are changes. 

I already started posting over there. 

#8 DocZaius

DocZaius

Freshman Gator

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Locationhttp://www.the-back-alley.com

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:46 AM

That's what we need - another ****ty Gator forum.

#9 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:02 PM

I'm hopeful about this board. I still like the layout better than most forums and word from the Admins here has been encouraging. Here's to hoping they hold up their end of the deal. 

• mtn2top likes this

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#10 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 730 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:41 PM

I'm hopeful about this board. I still like the layout better than most forums and word from the Admins here has been encouraging. Here's to hoping they hold up their end of the deal. 

I agree Urf. 

#11 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 02:34 PM

yeah....what he said!!

#12 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:59 PM

What we need is a new sheriff in town to straighten out the likes of you Orange. 

• vulcan_alex and Wuerffel4Pres like this

#13 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,404 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:25 AM

Board invasion! 

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#14 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 730 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:40 AM

What we need is a new sheriff in town to straighten out the likes of you Orange. 

mission accomplished

#15 JHCRANE-14

JHCRANE-14

All Vol

• Members
  • 835 posts
  • LocationThe sunny beaches of South Florida and the hilltops of Tennessee!!!

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:03 PM

I agree - but it is what it is. No one at the Sun cares about this forum. It isn't moderated, so we get stuck with trolls like york and 54. It is a shame the Sun has wasted this great opportunity.

See you at the new board where orange trolls will have a tough time sticking around a gator board.

Yea, ever since "the crash" this website is a shell of it's former self. There used to be some really great conversations on this forum...now it's just a shame to see it in it's current state.

I pretty much check in every once in a while to see who is still all here...

To be completely honest with you...when "the crash" happened...I went and started a new account over on Swampgas. It has some fun discussions and I occasionally see some of our old friends from here...over there Lurkin.

It's still good to see some of the OG's sticking around here tho...like Mnt2Top, GatorTruth133, and Jabberdave!!!

I'm glad we chose to hang around...I enjoy you guys...Take Care :)
"HEY, SAVE ME SOME!!!"

#16 stephenpe55

stephenpe55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:57 AM

New forum at seccountry.com for gator fans. I encourage you all to come join me. Zach Abolverdi posts regularly there.

I went to it but see no forum link.  Where is it?

#17 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,404 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:41 PM

I went to it but see no forum link.  Where is it?

I think you have to select a team first. 

This may help. 

https://floridagator...eccountry.com/ 

Now watch me get banned......

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#18 gator67

gator67

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:40 PM

I just tried the above link, and it took me to a page that said "page not found." You should go to the Gator page of the site, then click on the three horizontal bars in the upper left hand corner of the screen to bring up a menu on which you will see the link. Hope this is clear enough to get you there.

#19 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,404 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:07 PM

Hmmm....maybe because that's my saved link already signed in. 

#20 gator67

gator67

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:29 PM

Hmmm....maybe because that's my saved link already signed in. 

Wouldn't be surprised.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users