Close Open
Close Open
Photo

Why are 5 of the 6 top threads about Tennessee?

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:00 AM

Exactly, Cane Thing

This is Gatorsports NOT WARCHANT!

Huh? 

I seriously have a difficult time even attempting to follow your logic. Apparently, a Miami fan from their old board posts FSU stuff? Makes tons of sense, Dorkdad.

I have no clue what exactly went down between the old board and Ox's new community, but it's pretty clear some of their posters like dad can't let it go. Kind of creepy the way they'll just randomly show up here and start re-hashing old dynamics - as if they expect those of us who weren't here back then and have no clue what they're even talking about half the time to somehow relate to what they're saying? Very strange. 

Anyway, as for anything I've posted on here referencing FSU, I don't believe I obnoxiously flooded the board with threads featuring "FLORIDA STATE" or "NOLES" in caps-lock. I'll say it once more since apparently you're too stupid to understand my previous attempts: anything I've posted about FSU is to highlight a perceived deficiency in our program that I'd like to see addressed (i.e., technological advancements like GPS to enhance practice; housing facilities; stadium upgrades; sense of urgency amongst coaches; recruiting strategies/effectiveness; improved offense). My agenda here is to make Florida Football the best it can be because I have a large financial investment in it and it's one of my primary hobbies. Gator Football is a big part of my life and brings me much joy, in other words, so I want to crack the whip and make sure it's running ahead of the pack. Reading anything else into statements I've made or attempting to connect me with previous manifestations of this board is a waste of your time, because there's nothing more to me and I was never there in the past. So, it's only going to be a black hole for you. The same can probably be said of Vulcan, 2222, etc., and some others who came here from GatorCountry or other boards, perhaps. Sorry that not all of us can relate to whatever issue you had with that guy Ox and the old board. Maybe if you beg he will let you rejoin their new board??

#42 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:12 AM

LOF not getting his attention is upsetting to him

...says the guy who started like 6 of the top 10 threads on the board right now; almost all of which feature caps-lock titles. 

I'm not here to "get attention." I'm here to discuss Florida Football. This is Gatorsports, not VolNation. 

#43 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 12:30 PM

...says the guy who started like 6 of the top 10 threads on the board right now; almost all of which feature caps-lock titles. 

I'm not here to "get attention." I'm here to discuss Florida Football. This is Gatorsports, not VolNation. 

I agree with Lawrence for once, but I would like to see LoF stop posting love letters to Jimbo on this site if he is going to call out other posters. 

No more love for f$u or Ut on this board. This shouldn't even be a conversation.

I think all true Gators could agree to that. 

Also, just FYI - I'm thinking about moving to the SecCountry board that is starting up on Monday. I would encourage the quality posters from here to do that same. Not that I have a problem with the majority of posters here, but GS has proven to be unreliable and goes down for days at a time. They could provide a stable environment to post, and actual mods. I wonder what that's like lol 

• vulcan_alex likes this

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#44 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 08 June 2017 - 12:48 PM

I agree with Lawrence for once, but I would like to see LoF stop posting love letters to Jimbo on this site if he is going to call out other posters. 

No more love for f$u or Ut on this board. This shouldn't even be a conversation.

I think all true Gators could agree to that. 

Also, just FYI - I'm thinking about moving to the SecCountry board that is starting up on Monday. I would encourage the quality posters from here to do that same. Not that I have a problem with the majority of posters here, but GS has proven to be unreliable and goes down for days at a time. They could provide a stable environment to post, and actual mods. I wonder what that's like lol 

Great idea GatorUrf10 - see you there :-)

Hopefully it is moderated to keep the troll traffic to a minimum. Yeah 54 and York - that is for you 2 fools. 

#45 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:06 PM

Don't let the door hit ya in the arse FAKE TOM!!!

#46 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,558 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 02:01 PM

You can post and read more than one board.

• mtn2top likes this
I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

#47 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 08 June 2017 - 03:43 PM

You can post and read more than one board.

Some people can. Some have trouble typing without CAPS.

#48 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:16 PM

Bye FAKE TOM!!!  

#49 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:13 AM

Did TOM leave?  Ohhhh....gets out of Shands later today!

#50 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 09 June 2017 - 01:57 PM

#51 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:11 PM

Still in TOM?

#52 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:25 PM

Desperate for attention to a losing cause....

#53 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:27 PM

UF is superior by any measure. There is no comparison.

#54 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:59 AM

I agree again with you mtn.  UF is superior in Gainesville

#55 JonnyFootball

JonnyFootball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:12 PM

This is a Gators sports site. Stay on point. And check SEC All-Sports standings on your way out. 

#56 JHCRANE-14

JHCRANE-14

All Vol

• Members
  • 835 posts
  • LocationThe sunny beaches of South Florida and the hilltops of Tennessee!!!

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:30 PM

I was asking myself the same thing.
"HEY, SAVE ME SOME!!!"

#57 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:08 AM

This is a Gators sports site. Stay on point. And check SEC All-Sports standings on your way out. 

mlbm5.jpg

#58 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:25 PM

I was asking myself the same thing.

You have always been an exemplary example of a rival fan and a important contributor to discussions at this site.  I thank you for your civility and respect your allegiance to the Volunteers.

• WernerIsTentative, JHCRANE-14 and Wuerffel4Pres like this

#59 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:25 PM

You have always been an exemplary example of a rival fan and a important contributor to discussions at this site. I thank you for your civility and respect your allegiance to the Volunteers.

I 100% agree.
  • WernerIsTentative and JHCRANE-14 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users