• LocationGainesville

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:02 PM

#22 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 02:48 PM

This type of selfish behavior affects the entire team and is unacceptable.  As Robbie Andreu points out in a recent blog, it's the company he is keeping that is a bigger problem.

#23 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:09 PM

Mac won't do anything to him.....everyone knows it!!

#24 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:24 PM

We'll see about that. Go Gators!

#25 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:56 AM

One game suspension in a game that UF is going to lose anyway?   Yeah, that's real punishment

#26 JonnyFootball

JonnyFootball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:21 PM

It's also time Gatorsports.com does away with trolls. That time is now. Thanks for reading, tho. Redesign is coming and with it a moderator who doesn't suffer fools. Keep it cool and informative. We want a fun community. Those who don't play along in quick fashion will be booted like an Eddy Pineiro 58-yard field goal.

• WernerIsTentative likes this

#27 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:06 AM

It's also time Gatorsports.com does away with trolls. That time is now. Thanks for reading, tho. Redesign is coming and with it a moderator who doesn't suffer fools. Keep it cool and informative. We want a fun community. Those who don't play along in quick fashion will be booted like an Eddy Pineiro 58-yard field goal.

H5293.jpg

#28 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:06 AM

I like it.

Lets go Gators!!

#29 The RH Factor

The RH Factor

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,022 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:49 AM

1)  Suspend him for the Michigan game and lose it "to teach him a lesson."

or

2)  Suspend him for the second game and play him against Michigan "because we might need him to win" (wink, wink) as Bowden did with Janikowski some years ago.

What we're talking about here are principles, so which one do we go by?

#30 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 11:50 AM

1)  Suspend him for the Michigan game and lose it "to teach him a lesson."

or

2)  Suspend him for the second game and play him against Michigan "because we might need him to win" (wink, wink) as Bowden did with Janikowski some years ago.

What we're talking about here are principles, so which one do we go by?

I like the third option of "make him run extra sprints in the offseason" - that way he's better conditioned to play against Michigan.

But seriously, if it's any other team, the kid would be playing ala Saint Bobby. I'm not sure what the right answer is in terms of playing time. I am sure that Mac needs to send a message to Callaway about who he spends his time with. 

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users