• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:21 PM

4 star safety Brandon Harris has committed to the VOLS.  He is from Chattanooga Baylor.  He chose TENNESSEE  over Auburn, Clemson, LSU and FLORIDA.  Welcome Mr. Harris!!!

From 247 sports

#2 suwanneegator

suwanneegator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:07 PM

Ohh, hummm. Give tennessee another champion of life trophy. They just won the May 19th recruiting championship.

• vulcan_alex likes this

#3 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:01 PM

get em another trophy folks

#4 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:38 AM

Cx9DjKIXUAAH9Qf.jpg

• vulcan_alex likes this

#5 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,327 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:11 AM

Orange, desist from posting all these alarmingly positive threads about the ever improving and advancing University of Tennessee Volunteers. Its giving these jort lizards nose bleeds. 

• JHCRANE-14 likes this

Still Our Royal Family!!

tennessee-junior-and-lulu.jpg

#6 JHCRANE-14

JHCRANE-14

All Vol

• Members
  • 835 posts
  • LocationThe sunny beaches of South Florida and the hilltops of Tennessee!!!

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:56 AM

:)
"HEY, SAVE ME SOME!!!"

#7 oxs uncle

oxs uncle

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:27 PM

Remember all the decomitts last year.

The floodgates will be opened when Jones is fired at the end of the year.

Gators win another SEC baseball championship, while Tenn coach is fired.  

#8 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,327 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:11 PM

Remember all the decomitts last year.

The floodgates will be opened when Jones is fired at the end of the year.

Gators win another SEC baseball championship, while Tenn coach is fired.  

I love it when the jort lizards go delusional. Oh, wait Uncle said BASEBALL championship. 

Go ahead and win all the baseball championships.

We don't give a **** about baseball in God's country.

Still Our Royal Family!!

#9 OldGatorAlum

OldGatorAlum

True Gator

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:22 AM

I love it when the jort lizards go delusional. Oh, wait Uncle said BASEBALL championship. 

right

so all you have going for you is the one win over UF every 12 years, a mythical claim to recruiting wars over kids who have never stepped on a college football field,  the annual 3-4 loss football season with a mid major bowl win and no championships,  and off season paper championship dreams that never materialize

Must be a lot of fun.  No wonder you hang around on a Gator message board...

#10 suwanneegator

suwanneegator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:35 AM

Most people don't give a crap about things that they are inept at doing. That pretty much includes everything in the vol sports program except women's basketball. And, guess what, Pat Summitt is gone and so is her basketball program. Bottom line? You have absolutely nothing left to crow about except, maybe, getting a commitment from someone that may or may not be in jail in 2 years. Congratulations.

#11 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:03 PM

Most people don't give a crap about things that they are inept at doing. That pretty much includes everything in the vol sports program except women's basketball. And, guess what, Pat Summitt is gone and so is her basketball program. Bottom line? You have absolutely nothing left to crow about except, maybe, getting a commitment from someone that may or may not be in jail in 2 years. Congratulations.

So true. When calapari was at memphis and they had a few good years. Alvin WOULD NOT STOP talking about basketball and how great memphis was. He made fun of us talking about basketball this year and when I brought that up he admitted that he forgot he even used to do that. You can bet that if Tenn had a good baseball team there would be at least 1 thread a week about it.

I'd rather they just stick to the recruiting threads.

#12 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,327 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:53 PM

So true. When calapari was at memphis and they had a few good years. Alvin WOULD NOT STOP talking about basketball and how great memphis was. He made fun of us talking about basketball this year and when I brought that up he admitted that he forgot he even used to do that. You can bet that if Tenn had a good baseball team there would be at least 1 thread a week about it.

I'd rather they just stick to the recruiting threads.

Even when I was Gung Ho about Memphis basketball I didn't forget to mention basketball no matter how successful was always second banana to football.

I might remind you that regardless of the success of UT women's basketball I never used that as cause for celebration. I can assure you Tennessee winning the baseball championship 10 years in a row is not worth one SEC Championship not to mention a National Championship. 

Just win the SEC Championship, baby.

Just win the National Championship, baby.

Still Our Royal Family!!

#13 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:43 AM

Even when I was Gung Ho about Memphis basketball I didn't forget to mention basketball no matter how successful was always second banana to football.

I might remind you that regardless of the success of UT women's basketball I never used that as cause for celebration. I can assure you Tennessee winning the baseball championship 10 years in a row is not worth one SEC Championship not to mention a National Championship. 

Just win the SEC Championship, baby.

Just win the National Championship, baby.

If that is really all you care about when it comes to Tenn athletics then you have surely endured some very hard times recently. I foresee more heartbreak in the future. Time will tell.

#14 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:47 AM

Someone tell TOM how to read a thread!!.......oh wait.....he is ignoring!!!    LOL

#15 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:30 PM

Someone tell TOM how to read a thread!!.......oh wait.....he is ignoring!!!    LOL

You giving someone reading advice is like Mike Tyson giving someone tips on enunciation.

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#16 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:48 PM

You shouldn't talk about your DAD like that!!

#17 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:59 AM

Jeez UF is way down the line on recruiting!!!!  Can Mac keep his job at this pace??

#18 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:18 AM

Jeez UF is way down the line on recruiting!!!!  Can Mac keep his job at this pace??

Hmmmmm I don't know. These prestigious Ut recruits have only gotten one victory in the last 12 years. How many coaches have you had in that time? We gave Bandboy-Butch a free one last year so he would stick around haha

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#19 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:20 AM

Big Mac gets sandwiched after this year

#20 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:58 AM

Big Mac gets sandwiched after this year

That's one of your strangest fantasies yet. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users