36 replies to this topic

#21 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:53 PM

Did Muschamp go to the movies? No. So there's that. Lol

Not that I know of, but he did get his hair cut a regular barber shop during normal hours. He was there with his son, Jackson. Some fans were going to tell him off, but he turned out to be such a normal, nice guy that it diffused their tension and they actually walked away liking him, if still not believing he was the right coach for us. They just said he was a really normal, good guy. 

I don't think coaches should go to regular barber shops and just be sitting there in the chair with the cape on; completely exposed to the public like that when they can't really get away. There are certain things a head coach at a major college program shouldn't do. That's basically the point of my thread. 

#22 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:00 AM

How about that softball thread lawrence?

• WernerIsTentative likes this

#23 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:26 AM

I don't think coaches should go to regular barber shops and just be sitting there in the chair with the cape on; completely exposed to the public like that when they can't really get away. There are certain things a head coach at a major college program shouldn't do. That's basically the point of my thread. 

This should have been your whole post. Why don't you just sum up your views from now on? 

• Wuerffel4Pres likes this

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#24 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,371 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:15 AM

I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 as well. 

Coincidence?  I don't think it is.

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#25 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:24 PM

Not that I know of, but he did get his hair cut a regular barber shop during normal hours. He was there with his son, Jackson. Some fans were going to tell him off, but he turned out to be such a normal, nice guy that it diffused their tension and they actually walked away liking him, if still not believing he was the right coach for us. They just said he was a really normal, good guy. 

So you think they need a personal groomer and need to be isolated like say the president might be.  That is foolish to the nth degree.

I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

#26 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:43 PM

So you think they need a personal groomer and need to be isolated like say the president might be.  That is foolish to the nth degree.

Our players don't get their hair cut in public. Why should the coach?

#27 Gator2222

Gator2222

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:21 PM

Our players don't get their hair cut in public. Why should the coach?

It would appear that you are assuming things once again.

How exactly do you know where our players get their hair cut?  Seriously, all 100 plus of them?

How exactly does this work?  Are you saying that each of them has a personal in home stylist or that the UAA provides private personal grooming?

I am very curious how one comes about this particular piece of information.

#28 Jack O' Diamonds

Jack O' Diamonds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:40 PM

It would appear that you are assuming things once again.

How exactly do you know where our players get their hair cut?  Seriosuly, all 100 plus of them?

How exactly does this work?  Are you saying that each of them has a personal stylist or that the UAA provides personal grooming?

I am very curious how one comes about this particular piece of information.

The same place they get their info about the women's softball team...

• Gator2222 likes this

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...

#29 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,371 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:00 AM

Players don't get their haircut in public?  You idiot.  I'm always hearing about the players and coaches who sat in my buddy's chair at one of the barber shops in UF Plaza right across the street from campus.

Players don't get their haircut in public......that's reaching up your own backside to find content to troll with.  I'm pretty sure you and UT boy should be wearing crash helmets for your personal protection. 

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#30 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:12 PM

The vast majority of players have a guy who comes to them. 

Some of you just don't know what you're talking about. 

#31 Gator2222

Gator2222

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:07 PM

The vast majority of players have a guy who comes to them. 

Some of you just don't know what you're talking about. 

You found a 7 year old video of a few Gators splurging on fancy haircuts before a bowl game and you think that is proof that the current Gators players never get their hair cut in public?

Seriously?

#32 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:36 AM

I just don't know what I'm talking about. I am a sad little boy. I am so sorry for wasting all your time. My mom told me this is why I have no friends and to apologize. 

Thats more like it Larry. 

#33 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:39 PM

You found a 7 year old video of a few Gators splurging on fancy haircuts before a bowl game and you think that is proof that the current Gators players never get their hair cut in public?

Seriously?

No, but that's an example of how it works. 

Their barbers come to their dorm/apartments. This is known. Oregon actually included a barber shop in their team facility to reduce complications and centralize it. 

#34 oxs uncle

oxs uncle

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:24 PM

LOF is so anal retentive.

• vulcan_alex likes this

#35 Jack O' Diamonds

Jack O' Diamonds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:08 AM

So, I'm to believe that all the athletes on campus have a personal stylist at their beck and call? That each one has the funds required for this.

(It ain't cheap for them to come to you). That they require this for privacy or security? We talkin' bout college kids here... I think Lawrence, you live in an imaginary world. Please remove your head from your rectum and see the sunshine...

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...

#36 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:11 PM

So, I'm to believe that all the athletes on campus have a personal stylist at their beck and call? That each one has the funds required for this.

(It ain't cheap for them to come to you). That they require this for privacy or security? We talkin' bout college kids here... I think Lawrence, you live in an imaginary world. Please remove your head from your rectum and see the sunshine...

Did I say "all the athletes on campus"? 

We're talking about the football team. And the vast majority of the football players have a guy who comes in to do their line-ups and fades at either the facility or their apartments/dorms. 

Barbers compete to be at their "beck and call" so that, if some of the clients make it big, they can take them on that ride. There's huge marketing potential in those relationships and it can transform the life of an ordinary barber. 

The fact that I'm even having to sit here and explain these dynamics shows how dopey and out-of-touch our moronic fan base is. Get a clue and join us here in 2017...where recruiting and image matters. 

Florida Gators Baseball Team Get a Haircut 4K/Life of a Traveling Barber

Idiots.

#37 OldGatorAlum

OldGatorAlum

True Gator

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:27 PM

the fact that you are explaining it at all shows even more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users