• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#41 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:17 PM

GATORURFORTENN:  MAYBE YOU SHOULD JOIN TOM ON HIS BI-WEEKLY VISITS TO SHANDS!! YOU'RE HAVING SOME PROSECUTION ISSUES IT SOUNDS LIKE!!

What? 

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#42 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:49 PM

Jeez.........do I have to explain everything to you?

#43 suwanneegator

suwanneegator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:09 PM

GATORURFORTENN:  MAYBE YOU SHOULD JOIN TOM ON HIS BI-WEEKLY VISITS TO SHANDS!! YOU'RE HAVING SOME PROSECUTION ISSUES IT SOUNDS LIKE!!

Prosecution/Persecution. Whut's the difernce whin you gots uh ut edgecatshuns?

#44 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:11 AM

suwanneeturd needs to get a refund on his UF education!!!.....wow....very bad turd!!

#45 suwanneegator

suwanneegator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:59 PM

OK, orangeiqof5.4, I'm going to give you a break and I promise this will be my last entry on this topic.

When I compare the Florida Gators to the Tennessee Volunteers I see REAL NCAA awarded national championship trophies on their shelves compared to self awarded participation trophies as seen on the shelves in knoxvillage.

To sum it up: There can never be a realistic comparison made between one of the elite college sports programs (Florida) and just another school (Tennessee) that puts out a mediocre product.

• gator_tom likes this

#46 suwanneegator

suwanneegator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 07:00 PM

OK, orangeiqof5.4, I'm going to give you a break and promise this will be my last entry on this topic.

When I compare the Florida Gators to the Tennessee Volunteers I see REAL NCAA awarded national championship trophies on their shelves compared to self awarded participation trophies as seen on the shelves in knoxvillage.

To sum it up: There can never be a realistic comparison made between one of the elite college sports programs (Florida) and just another school (Tennessee) that puts out a mediocre product.

#47 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:56 AM

Even saying it twice don't make it true!!!              L M A O

#48 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:19 AM

What our record against Ut in this Millenia?

I think it's pretty good.

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#49 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:21 AM

Who give a flying f**k about a millenia?

#50 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:26 AM

What our record against Ut in this Millenia?

I think it's pretty good.

Son, you're living in the past. Who gives a **** about the streak. Did you notice how we came out in the second half last year and rolled over you like a monster truck? All you should care about now is how you're going to whine when we march into the Swamp this year and take no prisoners. Our Vols are on their way up while the La La Lizards are on their way down. 

You don't have a real coach.

You don't have a real quarterback.

The Tim Tebow/ Urban Meyer Gators are no more,  a mere vestige of the forgotten past. 

Know your limitations. Learn to live as a middle of the pack SEC East team less you suffer some kind of mental breakdown.

Still Our Royal Family!!

Posted Image

#51 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:01 PM

You don't have a real coach.

You don't have a real quarterback.

The Tim Tebow/ Urban Meyer Gators are no more,  a mere vestige of the forgotten past. 

Know your limitations. Learn to live as a middle of the pack SEC East team less you suffer some kind of mental breakdown.

...And we'll still beat Ut by more than a couple touchdowns this year. Book it.

Did we not just win the SEC east last year? And the year before that? That doesn't sound like a middle of the pack SEC East team to me. That would be Ut. Mediocre at best and only wins the preseason championship/life championship every year. Congrats.

Sorry for clinging to the past.... make sure to never bring up Peyton Manning in here again. Ut fans only cling to the past. The distant past.

#52 OldGatorAlum

OldGatorAlum

True Gator

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:42 PM

worst trolls ever

I feel like I'm watching Step Brothers every time I read a post

• gator_tom likes this

#53 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:13 PM

OGA woke up from his afternoon nap.

#54 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:42 PM

worst trolls ever

Who are you trying to fool?

If we're the worse trolls ever why did you bother to type out a retort?

Every time a Tennessee boy dares to talk trash about the Florida Gators you get a nose bleed.

Still Our Royal Family!!

Posted Image

#55 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:31 PM

worst trolls ever

the best jokes have an element of truth about them

like this one

lmfao

#56 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:42 PM

Poor Tom can't even ignore his own shadow.........TOMFOOLERY!!!

#57 oxs uncle

oxs uncle

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:42 PM

Why does UT even keep score at its games? Those five star hearts!

#58 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:50 AM

Ut trolls are just a couple of snowflakes lol any type of comeback to their **** posts and they get all butt hurt. 

Relax.

#59 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:51 AM

Every time a Tennessee boy dares to talk trash about the Florida Gators you get a nose bleed.

Son, you need to stop being so sensitive. 

#60 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 06:04 PM

Son, you need to stop being so sensitive. 

Hey, I'm not he one with the nosebleeds and bad dreams from last year's game when Tennessee HUMILIATED the late great Florida Gators in beauteous Neyland Stadium.

Still Our Royal Family!!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users