• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,266 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:57 AM

It's been over a decade and a half since I've entered Gator country to engage the jort lizard rabble with my one man guerrilla insurgency. Never have I encountered such low morale, confusion and lack of excitement about the coming season. Once upon a time you had won two out of three National Championships led by arguably the best SEC college quarterback of all time. Look at you now, a middle of the pack SEC East team with a subpar head coach, no quarterback and a mediocre offense and defense. 

What has happened to Gator pride, Gator greatness, Gator arrogance and Gator morale and spirt? 

Is this the Fall of the Roman Empire never to rise again?

Are you living in a world where even your hillbilly nemesis feel pity and sorrow for you? 

Look and Junior and Lulu. Now they're sad and shed tears for the late great Florida Gators.

Still Our Royal Family!!

Posted Image

#2 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,479 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:19 AM

I don't know or care what stupidity Alvin has posted.  As long as there are two Gators still in existence the "flame" (whatever that might be) won't be going out.  Now your Voles have a lot of fans who are not actual graduates but rather hangers on they might desert the cause.  Gators never will!!!

I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

#3 suwanneegator

suwanneegator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:40 AM

This sounds so much like the drivel coming from the DNC everyday. They can't win but can only come up with off the wall crap nobody believes. The Gators may not be on top right now but their position sure beats the hell out of the vols bottom of the SEC pack standings.

"Look at Junior and Lulu. Now they're sad and shed tears for the late great Florida Gators."   No, they're actually admiring the vols latest Champion of Life trophy. Or just wiped out the "All you can eat" buffet at their local greasy spoon for which they won a CoL.

#4 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 520 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:38 PM

eff orange trolls

Ignore the orange trolls :ignore:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by orange54. View it anyway? :nono:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alvin York. View it anyway? :nono:<p>

#5 gatordad3

gatordad3

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:26 PM

It's been over a decade and a half since I've entered Gator country to engage the jort lizard rabble with my one man guerrilla insurgency. Never have I encountered such low morale, confusion and lack of excitement about the coming season. Once upon a time you had won two out of three National Championships led by arguably the best SEC college quarterback of all time. Look at you now, a middle of the pack SEC East team with a subpar head coach, no quarterback and a mediocre offense and defense.

What has happened to Gator pride, Gator greatness, Gator arrogance and Gator morale and spirt?

Is this the Fall of the Roman Empire never to rise again?

Are you living in a world where even your hillbilly nemesis feel pity and sorrow for you?

Look and Junior and Lulu. Now they're sad and shed tears for the late great Florida Gators.

Hmmmm, someone bumps one of my favorite Lawrence/CaneThing threads with you posting a pic of a gay dude and this is your deflection?

#6 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:29 PM

already read so many threads like this from alvin. Yawn. why don't you just bump one of the other topics that were exactly like this one? You are projecting your hopes onto the world per usual.

• vulcan_alex likes this

#7 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,266 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:43 PM

already read so many threads like this from alvin. Yawn. why don't you just bump one of the other topics that were exactly like this one? You are projecting your hopes onto the world per usual.

No this thread stands apart. Never have I detected Gator fans in such a deflated negative state. Even the damn Noles have greater morale and spirit than Florida. I'll tell you how bad life has evolved for the Florida Gators. You would have thought after a decade plus string of losing to Florida Tennessee would have experienced a Zen moment when they finally defeated the Gators. No, it never happened. After we ended the losing streak stomping the Gators into the ground in the second half Vol fans yawned and uttered "no big deal".

Still Our Royal Family!!

Posted Image

#8 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,380 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:36 PM

No this thread stands apart. Never have I detected Gator fans in such a deflated negative state. Even the damn Noles have greater morale and spirit than Florida. I'll tell you how bad life has evolved for the Florida Gators. You would have thought after a decade plus string of losing to Florida Tennessee would have experienced a Zen moment when they finally defeated the Gators. No, it never happened. After we ended the losing streak stomping the Gators into the ground in the second half Vol fans yawned and uttered "no big deal".

You just keep telling yourself that right through October and another loss to the mighty Florida Gators.

#9 Wuerffel4Pres

Wuerffel4Pres

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:54 PM

One sucky team's fan telling another sucky team's fans their team sucks. And? Your point, Mr. Kettle?

#10 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,479 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:26 PM

You just keep telling yourself that right through October and another loss to the mighty Florida Gators.

Well there are few real Gators in Memphis and I bet a Vole knows very few of them.  I am happy that we are not personally familiar with each other.

I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users