5 replies to this topic

#1 DrthG8r

DrthG8r

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 928 posts
  • LocationSoutheast

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:59 AM

Our Lady Gators put on a great show last evening.  It was hard to find anything they did wrong.  At first I wondered why Walton took out Delanie Gourley but after some thought it was a very good move.   She throws a wicked change-up and just when the noles thought they were going to put it together he pulled her and replaced her with Barhill and confusion ran amuck on the fsu side of the field.  Barnhill's riser was just too much.

What a game.  Record crowd.

Love those Lady Gators!

#2 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,483 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:56 AM

That was an exciting defensive game and encore offensive finish for our softball team.  Not only did we beat the Seminoles, but ended their 24 game win streak.

Great fan support with packed stands for the contest.  Who says that most Gators don't support all of our sports?

#3 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 678 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:05 AM

whooped em

• mtn2top likes this

#4 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,368 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:57 AM

Pitching was great from both teams.  Watching delayed dinner by a little bit.  I couldn't miss the end. 

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#5 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,368 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:58 AM

That was an exciting defensive game and encore offensive finish for our softball team.  Not only did we beat the Seminoles, but ended their 24 game win streak.

Great fan support with packed stands for the contest.  Who says that most Gators don't support all of our sports?

I believe a record attendance was announced. 

• mtn2top likes this

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#6 DrthG8r

DrthG8r

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 928 posts
  • LocationSoutheast

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:45 PM

I believe a record attendance was announced. 

You're right, it was a record attendance.

I really like our uniforms.  They are bright and crisp looking and is a perfect reflection of what someone thinks about when you say Florida.  Compare that to the drab colors the other team wore.

Our lady Gators just played better and looked better.  What a combination!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users