4 replies to this topic

#1 DrthG8r

DrthG8r

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 928 posts
  • LocationSoutheast

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:55 PM

Not sure anyone was watching SECN after the game but it got interesting.

As the teams lined up to do the high fives I noticed the Auburn players moving Haley **** an to the front of the line.  After she passed Tim Walton she shoved him in the back.  He turned around as if to say "What was that about?"  **** en pointed her finger at him and was quite angry.

I know he kicked her sisters off the team a few years ago, and while rumors were that it involved racial remarks, he never said one way or the other.  If her sisters are like she is maybe he was justified in booting them.

I believe this was retaliation.  A player is not allowed to confront an opposing coach, which she clearly did.

The SEC should bench her for the season, and she owes Walton a public apology.

#2 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,380 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:01 AM

It looks like Walton did not see her hand drop, which is in itself a stupid and unsportsmanlike slight.

His actions are not clear.  Hers are clearly reactionary and hostile.

There will be some repercussions from that little incident. Very stupid and petty to let something like that happen after a hard fought game and win for the Tigers.  It's a huge embarrassment to Auburn. At minimum there should be a public apology

For those of you that missed it, here's a video clip:

http://www.espn.com/...postgame-tussle

#3 DrthG8r

DrthG8r

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 928 posts
  • LocationSoutheast

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:54 AM

Thanks for posting that clip.  She dropped her hand so she wouldn't have to high five him and his eyes were not even looking at her, he was looking down the line.  Her intent was thought through.  Take a seat Miss ****an!

• mtn2top likes this

#4 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 972 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:22 PM

You could tell she was as*hurt, just another softball queen who thinks she so great!

#5 suwanneegator

suwanneegator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:47 PM

You could tell she was as*hurt, just another softball queen who thinks she so great!

Oh, No!!! This can't be happening! Where's my 'shine? I agree with 54. Oh, Lord, help me!

• vulcan_alex likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users