45 replies to this topic

#21 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:32 PM

Post your diatribes as you will.

The bottom line remains the University of Florida will NEVER....I repeat NEVER win another football or basketball National Championship.

With Tebow's departure you lost the last link of greatness in your entire sports program. Tim Tebow's lack of success in the NFL in emblematic of your future endeavors as a force in the Southeastern Conference.

Goodbye, Gainesville.

Goodbye, late great Florida Gators.

Your fate is to be forever be associated with mentally disturbed and hallucinational fans like this. 

Go, Cracker, Go Cracker, Go Cracker, GOOOOOOOOOOO!

You are a fraud and a phony.  It's a good thing you are anonymous on this board because we know you would never embarrass yourself like this otherwise. Your words came back to bite you in the ass just like in many of your threads, and instead of owning up to it, you change the subject. You actually use the exact same tactics as some politicians I have seen recently.

You degrade your username by acting like a coward. Were you lying about being a big memphis basketball fan.... Or were you lying when you said nobody cares about basketball?  Be a true tennessean like the real Alvin york and answer that question.

• gator_tom likes this

#22 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:17 AM

You are a fraud and a phony.  It's a good thing you are anonymous on this board because we know you would never embarrass yourself like this otherwise. Your words came back to bite you in the ass just like in many of your threads, and instead of owning up to it, you change the subject. You actually use the exact same tactics as some politicians I have seen recently.

You degrade your username by acting like a coward. Were you lying about being a big memphis basketball fan.... Or were you lying when you said nobody cares about basketball?  Be a true tennessean like the real Alvin york and answer that question.

All true and exactly why he is on my ignore list. 

Ignore the orange trolls :ignore:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by orange54. View it anyway? :nono:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alvin York. View it anyway? :nono:<p>

#23 Jabberdave

Jabberdave

Snatch Magnet

• Members
  • 8,322 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:36 AM

They're all on my ignore list and I don't know why most of you continue to engage them.  Ignore them and they will leave.  

• vulcan_alex likes this

There's not really an emoticon that says "I'm sorry I honked your boobs, and that you weren't a fan of that."

#24 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:36 AM

They're all on my ignore list and I don't know why most of you continue to engage them.  Ignore them and they will leave.  

Totally agree. Trolls like attention. Take it away and they leave.

Poof like teeth on a Tennessee redneck. 

• vulcan_alex likes this

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by orange54. View it anyway? :nono:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alvin York. View it anyway? :nono:<p>

#25 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,481 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:11 AM

And tennessee university's sterling basketball record keeps on playing: 109 years of basketball: NO National Championships: NO Final Fours: 1 Elite 8.

That's a worse record that the Cubbies.

Google tennessee basketball and you get the Women's team. Pathetic.

You and IQof54 need to go back to the hills and look for another one of those non-existent tennessee grizzly b'ars. Leave the 'shine at home and you may be able to tell a b'ar from one of your coeds.

Well at least they do have a women's championship it is not without value.

I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

#26 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:21 AM

Tom always responds to me, even though he claims to ignore.......such a fake gator!!

#27 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,481 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:23 PM

Tom always responds to me, even though he claims to ignore.......such a fake gator!!

Honest question do you have a degree from UT in Knoxville?

Just wondering!!!

I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Tn

#28 Jack O' Diamonds

Jack O' Diamonds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:40 PM

Just wondering!!!

Well then, do you have a diploma from any high school?

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...

#29 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:12 PM

Just wondering!!!

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Orange claimed that he did have a degree from UT. I think he talked about it in the thread where he tried to make fun of UF academics, only to have me destroy him with the fact that UF is ahead of UT in every single measurable academic category other than maybe class size... then orange went on to embarrass himself even further by saying that UT is better than UF  because they are "more inclusive" lol. So having high academic standards is apparently a bad thing in his eyes. Tells you everything you need to know about the guy's intelligence IMO.

However, if I remember correctly, Alvin does not have a degree from UT. Not that I think that means he isn't a true fan, but I do think it makes it a little more pathetic that he puts so much effort into convincing us that tennessee is worth anything.

#30 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:00 PM

I doubt either one could get into college, much less graduate. 

Unless it is from here: 

f9f8b2eaa0d98d65cfcf9571d61e9f12.jpg

#31 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,481 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:25 PM

Well then, do you have a diploma from any high school?

Not that it is any effect since I have a nice piece of paper with a signature on it that our basketball facility is named for but here goes.

Miami Carol City high school

Miami Dade Junior College

The University of Florida

I also have some classes from Florida Atlantic University and The Quality College in Denver.

Not that you can't be a good fan without a degree after all Mr. Two Bits never actually attended although he does have an honorary status.

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Mr._Two_Bits

You are welcome.

UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Tn

#32 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,267 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:43 PM

Certainly folks care about basketball. Only in the South outside of the state of Kentucky they only care 1/10 as much as they care about football.

If Alvin Cullum York were alive today I have no doubt he would be in my corner standing with me shoulder to shoulder spanking and bad mouthing all things Florida jort culture. 

Still Our Royal Family!!

Posted Image

#33 gatordad3

gatordad3

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:24 PM

Certainly folks care about basketball. Only in the South outside of the state of Kentucky they only care 1/10 as much as they care about football.

If Alvin Cullum York were alive today I have no doubt he would be in my corner standing with me shoulder to shoulder spanking and bad mouthing all things Florida jort culture.

He would spank you for posting pics of gay men with Lawrence of Florida?

#34 OldGatorAlum

OldGatorAlum

True Gator

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:11 AM

good lord dude, it's like trying to watch Peyton beat Florida

ain't gonnna happen

take your ball and go home, you really have nothing substantial to say, just digging for gold where it doesn't exist

#35 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,267 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:44 AM

good lord dude, it's like trying to watch Peyton beat Florida

ain't gonnna happen

take your ball and go home, you really have nothing substantial to say, just digging for gold where it doesn't exist

`

Who are you kidding?

Vol fans struck gold when your little Timmy boy skipped off to the NFL. We struck gold again when maniac Meyer skulked off to be head coach at a larger more illustrious school better suited for his illusional dreams of glory.

We've been getting rich and getting laughs from that gold mine ever since.

Still Our Royal Family!!

Posted Image

#36 OldGatorAlum

OldGatorAlum

True Gator

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:11 AM

So your best times were when the Gators weren't at the top as opposed to when y'all did something worthwhile?

I guess that makes sense really, but damn, that would be a really ****ty way to go thru life watching collegiate sports

I know you're a troll and all that but I think you're kinda funny cause you're a little out there with your Sgt York stuff and all that, and I for one love the state of Tennessee, but it's obvious you've kinda run out of anything to talk about lately so you're just kinda going the LOF route and making up stupid **** to draw attention to yourself

You should take a lesson from Timmy and try a different sport.  You kinda suck at this one.

• Wuerffel4Pres likes this

#37 Jack O' Diamonds

Jack O' Diamonds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:45 AM

Not that it is any effect since I have a nice piece of paper with a signature on it that our basketball facility is named for but here goes.

Miami Carol City high school

Miami Dade Junior College

The University of Florida

I also have some classes from Florida Atlantic University and The Quality College in Denver.

Not that you can't be a good fan without a degree after all Mr. Two Bits never actually attended although he does have an honorary status.

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Mr._Two_Bits

You are welcome.

Sorry, but that was directed at the Tennessee troll... 

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...

#38 Wuerffel4Pres

Wuerffel4Pres

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:51 AM

I just love how so many people have to p-i-s-s on everyone else's interests, loves in order to make themselves feel better. Rival fans mocking Gators on Gator message boards. Fans like Alvin and LOF ripping fans of college basketball because it's not as big or important as college football. But it's only not as big or important ... to THEM. I LIVE for March Madness. Does that make me less of a college football fan? Absolutely not. Because when August rolls around, I'm foaming at the mouth for the pigskin to be tossed around. Yes, I live for Saturdays in the Fall too. I can love the Gators. And you rival fans can love your teams. And I can love all Gator sports. You "football is king" people can only care about football. Let people be who they are, love what they love without tearing them down to make yourselves feel better. If that's what gets you through the day, helps you sleep at night, I feel sorry for those people. How miserable can some people be?

Rant over. Stepping off of my soapbox now.

Go Gators ... in all sports.

And let the backlash begin ....
  • 4th and 11 and gator_tom like this

#39 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,267 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:20 AM

I just love how so many people have to p-i-s-s on everyone else's interests, loves in order to make themselves feel better. Rival fans mocking Gators on Gator message boards. Fans like Alvin and LOF ripping fans of college basketball because it's not as big or important as college football. But it's only not as big or important ... to THEM. I LIVE for March Madness. Does that make me less of a college football fan? Absolutely not. Because when August rolls around, I'm foaming at the mouth for the pigskin to be tossed around. Yes, I live for Saturdays in the Fall too. I can love the Gators. And you rival fans can love your teams. And I can love all Gator sports. You "football is king" people can only care about football. Let people be who they are, love what they love without tearing them down to make yourselves feel better. If that's what gets you through the day, helps you sleep at night, I feel sorry for those people. How miserable can some people be?

Rant over. Stepping off of my soapbox now.

Go Gators ... in all sports.

And let the backlash begin ....

So you can have your basketball. In the city of Memphis basketball has equaled or surpassed football. I'm just saying in the South football is a virtual religion that rivals Christianity. I've always ridden the Alabama fanatics about my theory in their culture football is bigger than Jesus. 

Still Our Royal Family!!

Posted Image

#40 gatordad3

gatordad3

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:26 AM

`
Who are you kidding?

Vol fans struck gold when your little Timmy boy skipped off to the NFL. We struck gold again when maniac Meyer skulked off to be head coach at a larger more illustrious school better suited for his illusional dreams of glory.

We've been getting rich and getting laughs from that gold mine ever since.

Having Derek Dooley and Tyler Bray isn't exactly striking gold along with 6-7 losses on average per season

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users