#1 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:26 PM

Wow, 0 for 13, 3's.

LOL

That's a stat that will become a living legend with the jort lizard faithful.

Goddamn, can you imagine the shame and horror of letting the pathetic South Carolina Tarheels keep you out of the Final Four.

It's a stunner of Hindenburg proportions. 

"OH, the HUMANITY"!

Hindenburg.jpg

Still Our Royal Family!!

tennessee-junior-and-lulu.jpg

#2 suwanneegator

suwanneegator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:36 AM

And tennessee university's sterling basketball record keeps on playing: 109 years of basketball: NO National Championships: NO Final Fours: 1 Elite 8.

That's a worse record that the Cubbies.

Google tennessee basketball and you get the Women's team. Pathetic.

You and IQof54 need to go back to the hills and look for another one of those non-existent tennessee grizzly b'ars. Leave the 'shine at home and you may be able to tell a b'ar from one of your coeds.

#3 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:42 AM

There's no shame in making the Elite 8 or losing to the better team in that game.  Only one team goes through the entire event undefeated. 

You should be thankful that Florida, Kentucky and South Carolina all represented the SEC so well by making the Elite 8.  That elevates the reputation of all SEC schools, even Tennessee, which has had many bad seasons in men's basketball and is rarely invited to the tourney.

#4 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 942 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:58 AM

Wow, 0 for 13, 3's.

LOL

That's a stat that will become a living legend with the jort lizard faithful.

Goddamn, can you imagine the shame and horror of letting the pathetic South Carolina Tarheels keep you out of the Final Four.

It's a stunner of Hindenburg proportions. 

"OH, the HUMANITY"!

Hindenburg.jpg

Many pundits were picking SC to win there was nothing stunning or shocking about it. The only stunning thing was that this team made it so far without their main physical presence inside.

I love that you are acting like this was some sort of failure for our basketball team. In that case, every single Tennessee basketball season has been a failure. If a Tennessees team did what ours did this year, you know you would have flooded this board with constant posts about how great they were, because it would have probably been the best Tennessee team ever.

If our team is "pathetic" when they get to the elite 8, what should we call your program who has only gotten that far, but no further, one time? Lol.

• mtn2top likes this

#5 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:48 AM

suwaneeturd had his for dessert

#6 suwanneegator

suwanneegator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:45 PM

suwaneeturd had his for dessert

A red hot comeback zinger from the 'first grade quips 101' class taught by a tennessee u. perfesser.    FAIL!

tennessee basketball: 0 for 109 years. And counting.   FAIL!

orangeIQof54.     FAIL!

#7 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:28 PM

suwaneeturd............. F  A  I  L  X 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

#8 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:00 PM

And tennessee university's sterling basketball record keeps on playing: 109 years of basketball: NO National Championships: NO Final Fours: 1 Elite 8.

That's a worse record that the Cubbies.

Google tennessee basketball and you get the Women's team. Pathetic.

You and IQof54 need to go back to the hills and look for another one of those non-existent tennessee grizzly b'ars. Leave the 'shine at home and you may be able to tell a b'ar from one of your coeds.

We haven't won the National Championship in 109 years?

So what. Who gives a s.h.i.t.

It's basketball.

You girls are like the crackpot UT fans that get fired up about Tennessee women's basketball. You are pathetic.

It's all about football, baby. That's the name of the game.

Then again its tons of fun to see the Gainesville rabble get all hyper about their lame basketball team trying to duplicate the success of Billy D back in the day when Florida basketball was a force of the Universe. Of course those days are long gone and never to return but each year you egg sucking B Ball team shows up in the NCAA tournament only to fall on their overhyped untalented born to lose faces breaking the hearts of jort ass lizards from the Panhandle to the Keys. 

Now I"m not going to tell you to go home and get your shine box.

No, I"m going to tell you to go back to the Swamp and crack your Cracker whip.

I love it. :)

Still Our Royal Family!!

#9 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:03 PM

maxresdefault.jpg

Still Our Royal Family!!

#10 suwanneegator

suwanneegator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:48 PM

yorkie, I think it is totally cool that you and Lulu bought your illegitimate son a Gator bandana from the Goodwill store. Little IQof54 yorkie must be proud of his papa/uncle.

#11 OldGatorAlum

OldGatorAlum

True Gator

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:08 AM

so much for that foxhole thing

I guess it's one thing to come to an opponents' board and engage in witty banter

it's another to just be an *******

• WernerIsTentative, mtn2top, suwanneegator and 2 others like this

#12 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 942 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:43 PM

We haven't won the National Championship in 109 years?

So what. Who gives a s.h.i.t.

It's basketball.

You girls are like the crackpot UT fans that get fired up about Tennessee women's basketball. You are pathetic.

It's all about football, baby. That's the name of the game.

Then again its tons of fun to see the Gainesville rabble get all hyper about their lame basketball team trying to duplicate the success of Billy D back in the day when Florida basketball was a force of the Universe. Of course those days are long gone and never to return but each year you egg sucking B Ball team shows up in the NCAA tournament only to fall on their overhyped untalented born to lose faces breaking the hearts of jort ass lizards from the Panhandle to the Keys. 

Now I"m not going to tell you to go home and get your shine box.

No, I"m going to tell you to go back to the Swamp and crack your Cracker whip.

I love it. :)

So you start a post talking about basketball and when people reply to the thread you say "who cares about basketball anyway!?"

Hypocritical much?

#13 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:46 PM

So you start a post talking about basketball and when people reply to the thread you say "who cares about basketball anyway!?"

Hypocritical much?

No, not really. I"m just pointing out how B Ball becomes a battle cry for the jort lizards every year while Tennessee fans sit back and observe the frenzy and frivolity with a tolerant smile. 

Still Our Royal Family!!

#14 suwanneegator

suwanneegator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:44 PM

No, not really. I"m just pointing out how B Ball becomes a battle cry for the jort lizards every year while Tennessee fans sit back and observe the frenzy and frivolity with a tolerant smile. 

That's because tennessee doesn't have a team competitive enough to cause any excitement. Let'em win more than 15 games a couple of times and vol fans would go batcrap crazy.

• WernerIsTentative likes this

#15 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 942 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:47 PM

Listen. I didn't want to have to bring this up... but my BS meter is blowing up right now.

A lot of the people on the board probably weren't here for it, but I remember that when Calapari was at Memphis, you started MANY threads on basketball throughout the year talking about how great Memphis was. Once Cal left and they sank into oblivion, the threads suddenly stopped, and now you are saying basketball means nothing to you.

The guy who claimed he was a vols football fan but a Memphis basketball fan, blaring his forum-trolling trumpets loud and clear for everyone to hear as Memphis marched all the way to the championship game (then choked); now pretending like he is a vol fan who doesn't care about basketball.

Like I said. Hypocritical much?

• suwanneegator likes this

#16 gatordad3

gatordad3

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:11 PM

Listen. I didn't want to have to bring this up... but my BS meter is blowing up right now.

A lot of the people on the board probably weren't here for it, but I remember that when Calapari was at Memphis, you started MANY threads on basketball throughout the year talking about how great Memphis was. Once Cal left and they sank into oblivion, the threads suddenly stopped, and now you are saying basketball means nothing to you.

The guy who claimed he was a vols football fan but a Memphis basketball fan, blaring his forum-trolling trumpets loud and clear for everyone to hear as Memphis marched all the way to the championship game (then choked); now pretending like he is a vol fan who doesn't care about basketball.

I remember Alvin creaming over Cheatapari while at Memphis and I also remember Alvin posting pics of gay men on this board not too long ago.

#17 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:00 PM

Would you believe I had completely forgotten all of that! It truly is a part of Memphis culture to grow up being a diehard fan of Memphis State (Now University of Memphis) basketball. Certainly even today I"m more of a fan of Memphis than UT.

That being said I have evolved away from college basketball as a center of my sports viewership and concern. Truth be known I'm more attuned to the NFL than Tennessee football but my mantra remains "it's all about football, baby".  I still think that UT Women's B Ball fans and rabid Gung-ho Gator basketball fans are neo maxi zoom dweebies.  

Still Our Royal Family!!

#18 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 942 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:25 AM

Would you believe I had completely forgotten all of that! It truly is a part of Memphis culture to grow up being a diehard fan of Memphis State (Now University of Memphis) basketball. Certainly even today I"m more of a fan of Memphis than UT.

That being said I have evolved away from college basketball as a center of my sports viewership and concern. Truth be known I'm more attuned to the NFL than Tennessee football but my mantra remains "it's all about football, baby".  I still think that UT Women's B Ball fans and rabid Gung-ho Gator basketball fans are neo maxi zoom dweebies.  

Yes, actually, I would believe that you had forgotten that. When you are a fraud and a phony, it's hard to remember all of the things you have been phony about.

• gator_tom likes this

#19 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:32 PM

Yes, actually, I would believe that you had forgotten that. When you are a fraud and a phony, it's hard to remember all of the things you have been phony about.

Post your diatribes as you will.

The bottom line remains the University of Florida will NEVER....I repeat NEVER win another football or basketball National Championship.

With Tebow's departure you lost the last link of greatness in your entire sports program. Tim Tebow's lack of success in the NFL in emblematic of your future endeavors as a force in the Southeastern Conference.

Goodbye, Gainesville.

Goodbye, late great Florida Gators.

Your fate is to be forever be associated with mentally disturbed and hallucinational fans like this. 

Go, Cracker, Go Cracker, Go Cracker, GOOOOOOOOOOO!

Still Our Royal Family!!

#20 OldGatorAlum

OldGatorAlum

True Gator

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:50 PM

Well that being said, and if your flaming prognostication turns out to be true, most of us will go to our graves with more college championships and fun times than you will

so game over, we win

• WernerIsTentative, mtn2top and gator_tom like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users