TENNESSEE   -3

Ga, Tech          +3

#2 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,380 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:11 AM

Odds only reflect what it takes to cover both sides of the bet.  To me, it looks like a bunch of overly optimistic hillbillies being fooled by Butch Davis again.

#3 OldGatorAlum

OldGatorAlum

True Gator

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:40 AM

congrats on being an early 3 point favorite over the mighty Rambling Wreck

Vols have come a long way since the 90s

• Gator2222 likes this

#4 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:38 AM

I know Michigan lost a lot from last year and will have a lot of new faces, but I can't see this retarded hayseed we have as head coach ever out-manuevering Jim Harbaugh. 

#5 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:48 AM

Mac might bring his secret weapons........Clarabelle, Mr. Ignore...(the one who can't) gatortom, and Werner, the one who wants proof of concept.........LOL

#6 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:39 AM

857890a11688dc22e64459870fe3aadb.jpg

Ignore the orange trolls :ignore:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by orange54. View it anyway? :nono:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alvin York. View it anyway? :nono:<p>

#7 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:46 AM

f4aca11e995f1392404df89a2bf09fb4.jpg

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by orange54. View it anyway? :nono:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alvin York. View it anyway? :nono:<p>

#8 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:51 AM

Tom, you realize Tennessee beat us last year?? The streak's over....

#9 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:17 AM

BFD Nole. We still own them overall. 

NO ONE EXPECT A NOLE TO UNDERSTAND. 

NO ONE. 

#10 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:19 AM

Tom, you realize Tennessee beat us last year?? The streak's over....

Yeah, but their streak of not winning ANYTHING continues...

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#11 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:25 AM

Yeah, but their streak of not winning ANYTHING continues...

Lets not be hasty - they did win the week two championship and the Trophy of life.......

fa3e75377e6cb2cb53980c0c04e90785.jpg

#12 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:17 PM

TOM IS FAKE NEWS .......HE CAN'T IGNORE A HAM SAMMICH!!

#13 suwanneegator

suwanneegator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:33 PM

UF  +3

Michigan   -3

TENNESSEE   -3

Ga, Tech          +3

tennessee wins yet another trophy. Ohh, the horror.

#14 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,380 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:37 AM

With the extended season in basketball and still playing in the Sweet 16 for a national championship, I haven't thought too much about football. 

I can see how a Volunteer wouldn't understand that and cling to the hope and promise of a new sport and season, no matter how distant..

#15 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:01 AM

TOM IS FAKE NEWS .......HE CAN'T IGNORE A HAM SAMMICH!!

I SAID FAKE NEWS SO ITS NOT TRUE. 

Fake news is a news story which is untrue. Tom's post was neither a news story or untrue. 

FACT: Ut has not won any championships in recent memory for most people under the age of 40. That indeed is not news.

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#16 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:50 AM

With the extended season in basketball and still playing in the Sweet 16 for a national championship, I haven't thought too much about football. 

I can see how a Volunteer wouldn't understand that and cling to the hope and promise of a new sport and season, no matter how distant..

so true.......and loving every minute of it....

#17 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:07 AM

Tom only likes to address good news.......about himself....he has to ignore the REAL truth.

#18 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:45 PM

Tom only likes to address good news.......about himself....he has to ignore the REAL truth.

I'd like you to give us some REAL truths. Like when is the last time Ut won anything of consequence in any sport? 

#19 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 974 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:01 PM

09/24/16.......my forgetful friend

#20 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:26 AM

09/24/16.......my forgetful friend

Oh, did I phrase that incorrectly? I mean in terms of a title, in anything... I can't even remember the last time you guys were in Atlanta.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users