There is plenty of probable cause to ban LOF, aka Larry Vettel from the Garden for the Gator's sweet sixteen game against Wisconsin because of crimes against the Gator Nation.
2. Unlawfully impersonating a Gator Fan;
3. Conduct unbecoming an alleged Gator Fan;
4, Defamation against the Gators and the spread of fake news;
5. Witchcraft... being a damned jinx;
6. Disturbing the (Gator Peace);
7. Appearing lewdly as a banished 'Nole Fan;
8. Crimes against Basketball;
9. Polluting the Television Screen;
12. Past malicious journalism and bad sideline journalism at past Gator games.
LOF you stand charged.
There are no constitutional rights here. New York's finest must stictly enforce the law at MSG.