46 replies to this topic

#41 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:34 AM

That's the biggest bunch of b.s. I've ever read on here...

Not even close. Try reading your threads. They take the cake. 

NO ONE BELIEVES YOU NOLE. 

• Wuerffel4Pres likes this
Ignore the orange trolls :ignore:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by orange54. View it anyway? :nono:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alvin York. View it anyway? :nono:<p>

#42 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:48 AM

Lacrosse has never been and will never be a popular sport. I've never even seen one black person playing lacrosse, yet Tom is arguing that it was as popular as basketball? A sport that only requires a hoop and ball versus a sport that requires all types of equipment and a lush, green field with nets??? How can you argue that lacrosse is more popular than basketball when it isn't even accessible for most of the urban populations in this country?? 

Ridiculous the stuff this guy Tom spews on here. Pretty sad when I find what's supposed to be a rival, like Orange, much more credible than my own fellow fans like Tom.

Enjoy your "ultra-popular" lacrosse, fellas, while we lose 6 games this year in football. Just let the castle burn to the ground while you amuse yourselves with trivialities. What's it going to take for this fan base to wake the hell up? We've lost 6 of 7 to FSU, 0 for the last 6 vs. Alabama, 2-5 vs LSU (and we all know this past year was a luck job given how often they were in the red zone and that goal line stand which it should have never come down to), haven't beaten Auburn since 2002, the Tennessee streak is over.....what's it going to take? Georgia should begin owning us again soon, too, based on recruiting trends....maybe that will be the straw that finally breaks the camel's back? 

Wake up. 

#43 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:23 AM

Lacrosse has never been and will never be a popular sport. I've never even seen one black person playing lacrosse, yet Tom is arguing that it was as popular as basketball? A sport that only requires a hoop and ball versus a sport that requires all types of equipment and a lush, green field with nets??? How can you argue that lacrosse is more popular than basketball when it isn't even accessible for most of the urban populations in this country?? 

Ridiculous the stuff this guy Tom spews on here. Pretty sad when I find what's supposed to be a rival, like Orange, much more credible than my own fellow fans like Tom.

Enjoy your "ultra-popular" lacrosse, fellas, while we lose 6 games this year in football. Just let the castle burn to the ground while you amuse yourselves with trivialities. What's it going to take for this fan base to wake the hell up? We've lost 6 of 7 to FSU, 0 for the last 6 vs. Alabama, 2-5 vs LSU (and we all know this past year was a luck job given how often they were in the red zone and that goal line stand which it should have never come down to), haven't beaten Auburn since 2002, the Tennessee streak is over.....what's it going to take? Georgia should begin owning us again soon, too, based on recruiting trends....maybe that will be the straw that finally breaks the camel's back? 

Wake up. 

So says the Nole.

JSYK - Lacrosse was just as popular as basketball and baseball in the HS I went too. I never said it was nationally. Were you there? In Maryland in the early 80s? No - so as usual, you are talking out of your a s s. Your a stupid nole that NO ONE BELIEVES. 

You find the orange troll credible? I am SHOCKED, SHOCKED to see a nole agree with a vol about a GATOR. 

SHOCKED I TELL YOU!!

No way we lose 6 games this year in football. 

You want to put your mouth behind that? If we lose 6 games, I will leave the board for 12 months. If we don't lose 6 games, YOU LEAVE FOR 12 MONTHS.

Is is a bet big boy? You going to man up, unlike wither orange troll? 

Man up - don't be like the sissy orange trolls. 

IS IT A BET?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by orange54. View it anyway? :nono:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alvin York. View it anyway? :nono:<p>

#44 orange54

orange54

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 956 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:19 PM

TOM KEEPS TELLING YOU LOF, NO ONE BELIEVES YOU..........................

IF HE KEEPS SAYING IT LONG ENOUGH, HE MIGHT BELIEVE YOU!!

#45 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:37 AM

bump for LoF to take the bet. 

#46 Lawrence of Florida

Lawrence of Florida

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:42 AM

bump for LoF to take the bet. 

"Gambling: the sure way of getting nothing from something." - Wilson Mizner

#47 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:55 AM

Wayne Gretzky - “You’ll always miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users