Close Open
Close Open
Photo

Is it possible that UF loses to a Tennessee team for a 4th time this season?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:58 PM

If UF loses to ETSU, that would make UF losing to a Tennessee team 4 times this season........WOW

WHAT ARE THE ODDS???

#2 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:38 PM

If you guys weren't so bad it could have already happened.

I think what you meant to post is,"it's definitely possible that tennessee has the 3rd best basketball program in the state."

#3 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:59 PM

At least we made the tournament - easily by the way.  ETSU is a good first-round match for us.   You can watch the Gators and NCAA tournament on TV, just like the Volunteer hoops team.

The Vandy vs. Northwestern game is one of the best opening round games.  I look forward to seeing how these two teams match up.

#4 Alvin York

Alvin York

Besa

• Members
  • 5,285 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:57 PM

At least we made the tournament - easily by the way.  ETSU is a good first-round match for us.   You can watch the Gators and NCAA tournament on TV, just like the Volunteer hoops team.

The Vandy vs. Northwestern game is one of the best opening round games.  I look forward to seeing how these two teams match up.

Since Billy D left the fold all Florida has been accomplishing is showing up in the NCAA tournament.

Like your late great football team your glory days are behind you.

Still Our Royal Family!!

Posted Image

#5 WernerIsTentative

WernerIsTentative

All-American Gator

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:19 PM

Since Billy D left the fold all Florida has been accomplishing is showing up in the NCAA tournament.

Like your late great football team your glory days are behind you.

; p

#6 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:54 PM

At least we're showing up.  Each season only one team goes home without a loss. 

You should be crowing about your ladies team instead of running down our men's team.

#7 dw74l

dw74l

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:55 PM

We're in the tournament...  You are not.

#8 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:32 AM

I like how Ut fans have to revert to the success of their entire state against the Gators because you only get one win per every 12 years. I have a lot more respect for programs like Vandy, Memphis, Chattanooga, and even ETSU than I do for that pathetic team from knoxville they call the volunteers. It's amazing the SEC even continues to let Ut participate in the conference anymore. When's the last time ANY of their teams have won anything of consequence??? When Pat Summitt was still around?? Life Champs don't count either. Should be called the university of irrelevancy. 

Poor vols, nothing to even hinge any hope on right now. Somewhere Phil Fulmer is crying and eating a doughnut 

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#9 mkfgator

mkfgator

Redshirt Gator

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:11 AM

We will beat the second best team in Tenn--behind Vandy--on Friday and then we will beat Va  60-50 on Sunday.

• mtn2top likes this

#10 orange54

orange54

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:29 AM

Yeah, URFORTENN, The VOLS are too good for the SEC.

#11 oxs uncle

oxs uncle

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 06:44 PM

The Vols need to take their sissy creamsicle champions of life, and five star hearts, and leave.

Do I have a witness?

• OldGatorAlum likes this

#12 oxs uncle

oxs uncle

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:34 PM

Vandy lost! Good.

#13 mtn2top

mtn2top

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:46 PM

Gators win handily against ETSU.

#14 oxs uncle

oxs uncle

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 07:54 PM

Virginia didn't play that well. Not having a center is killing our halfcourt offense. I think we can hunker down one more time. Maybe Xavier will pull a huge upset!

#15 suwanneegator

suwanneegator

Senior Gator

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 08:31 PM

Maybe the vols could get with the University of the South and form a new conference. Maybe call it the X-SEC. Let their grisly women's team join and they would have a one in three chance of finally winning something other than a champion of life participation trophy. 'Course the grisly women would win it every year. There's a lot of grisly women up there in them hoots & hollers. Most ain't never seed no shoes nor drawers.

#16 gator_tom

gator_tom

True Gator

• Members
  • 577 posts
  • LocationGainesville

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:03 AM

The Vols didn't lose yesterday. 

Of course that is because they are at home playing with themselves, instead of being in the NCAA like the Mighty Gators. 

• mtn2top likes this
Ignore the orange trolls :ignore:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by orange54. View it anyway? :nono:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Alvin York. View it anyway? :nono:<p>

#17 gatordad3

gatordad3

Head Ball Coach

• Members
  • 2,686 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:02 PM

If UF loses to ETSU, that would make UF losing to a Tennessee team 4 times this season........WOW
WHAT ARE THE ODDS???

Thread bumped

#18 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:34 AM

What ARE the odds?

How's Tennessee doing in the NIT?

On illegal hits against Danny Wuerffel: "He's like a New Testament person. He gets slapped up side the face, and turns the other cheek and says, 'Lord, forgive them for they know not what they're doing.' I'm probably more of an Old Testament guy. You spear our guy in the earhole, we think we're supposed to spear you in the earhole. That's kind of where we're a little different." - SOS

#19 vulcan_alex

vulcan_alex

Bull Gator

• Members
  • 9,511 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:49 AM

If so please leave we won't miss your less than average academics.

I am a "Vulcan" and try hard to keep things logical and without emotion. However as a "Vulcan" I have a highly emotional reaction mode for special occasions.
UF 1973 Physics
Miami Carol City
Financial Planning / Quality
Tn

#20 GatorUrf10

GatorUrf10

Heisman Gator

• Members
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:00 PM

He still didnt answer the question of "WHAT HAVE THE VOLS WON LATELY??"

Good luck using Wikipedia, orange.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users